Be a Good Friendbringer (Worm CYOA/Quest)

[X] Greet them
-[X] Tell Dadversary hello for me would you? it seems like hes being a party pooper.
[X] Bacchus
[X] (Write in)
-[X] Paralysis. If they can't be civil and party like good little humans then they get the time out corner.
--[X] Those that are immune to paralysis we physically beat to the point where they cannot move and interrupt the party and then place them in the time out corner with their fellow party poopers.

The only two right away we know that will be able to ignore this would be Alexandria, and probably Eidolon.
Anyone else could be any number of guesses.
Dragon, tinkertech robots, Case 53's who don't have a fleshy brain, trumps that nulify master powers, breakers who can change the state of their flesh (like Shadow Stalker)...

Every endbringer has someone that can resist/no-sell their powers. The protagonist is no exception.

Dragon, tinkertech robots, Case 53's who don't have a fleshy brain, trumps that nulify master powers, breakers who can change the state of their flesh (like Shadow Stalker)...

Every endbringer has someone that can resist/no-sell their powers. The protagonist is no exception.

Again those were the only two I could think of at the time, I know there are obviously more.

[X] Attack just Eidolon
-[X] Use your illusions to get everyone else to attack him as well and don't hold back at all aside from what's necessary to keep people from dying.

[X] Bacchus

[X] (Write in)
-[X] Paralysis. If they can't be civil and party like good little humans then they get the time out corner.
--[X] Those that are immune to paralysis we physically beat to the point where they cannot move and interrupt the party and then place them in the time out corner with their fellow party poopers.

[X] Greet them
-[X] Tell Dadversary hello for me would you? it seems like hes being a party pooper.
[X] Bacchus
[X] (Write in)

[X] Greet them
-[X] Tell Dadversary hello for me would you? it seems like hes being a party pooper. And could you ask him to turn his anti illusion power off? It's very annoying when family members stop talking to each other.
[X] Bacchus
[X] (Write in)

I would have gone for body swap but... People maybe using entirely different powers without knowing as a possibility... There would be some injuries

Last edited:
[X] Greet them

[X] Dionysus

[X] (Write in)

[X] Attack just Eidolon
-[X] Use your illusions to get everyone else to attack him as well and don't hold back at all aside from what's necessary to keep people from dying.

[X] Bacchus

[X] (Write in)

[X] Greet them
--[X] Have legend tempted by some handsome satyrs flirting with him.
---[X] Have Alexanrdira appearing to stand naked, with an exception of a mask, on a giant shell with cherubs flying around her with a cloth the only thing providing decency.
[X] Dionysus
[X] (Write in)
--[X] those immune are corralled away from the party goers.

Might as well mess with all three if we mess with one.

Last edited:
[X] Greet them
--[X] Have legend tempted by some handsome satyrs flirting with him.
---[X] Have Alexanrdira appearing to stand naked, with an exception of a mask, on a giant shell with cherubs flying around her with a cloth the only thing providing decency.
[X] Dionysus
[X] (Write in)
--[X] those immune are corralled away from the party goers.
---[X] Don't forget to tell them off for being rude!

01.5 - A Talk with Legend
Response to Triumvirate:
Greet them (10 votes)
~ Also ask Legend to say hello to Dadversary for you (4 votes)
~ Also make Alexandria Naked (1 vote)

Name: Bacchus (10 votes)

Punishment for attacking you:
Paralysis (14 votes)
~ For those who are immune to your illusions, physically beat them (12 votes)

To Legend, and only to Legend, you say, "Welcome to the party. I hope you're having fun." Your voice, to him, isn't nearly as distorted as it was to everyone else.

"I can't say that I am," Legend replies. He looks a bit relieved that you can speak to him; unlike the other endbringers, you are at least rational and able to communicate. "You're causing a massive disruption to the city, and we're going to have to ask you to leave."

"I won't. The party's just getting started. Go. Eat, drink, and be merry. I'm about to put on a show of my own." You gesture with an illusion of your hand rather than with your actual hand. Legend's eyes follow it to where it points: the ground. He gasps at what he sees. You know he has super-vision, so you populate the beach with hundreds of naked men, all going at it. Only he can see it, but at the moment, his mind isn't even considering that as a possibility. You decide to correct that. "Besides, watching you stare at nothing and respond to silence is quite entertaining. Alexandria and Eidolon are probably thinking you're being mastered right about now."

Legend whips around to find Alexandria staring at him with a stern, yet confused expression and Eidolon charging up some sort of energy blast, but not aiming it at either you or Legend yet. And, just for good measure, you make them both naked. Alexandria's image, you set atop a giant, pink shell, while Eidolon's you have mounted atop an armored fish as if it were a knight's steed. The image is so absurd that Legend bursts out laughing.

"Legend, what the hell is going on?" Alexandria asks.

"They can't see or hear anything. Alexandria is a puppet to her power, her mind emulated by an alien shard a dimension away while her brain is effectively dead," you whisper into Legend's ear. "She is immune to my power. And Eidolon has deafened and blinded himself as well; he cannot hear what I desperately wish to say, nor see what I have to show him."

"Answer me, Legend," Alexandria demands, oblivious to your machinations but fully aware of Legend's lack of reply and strange body language.

"It's talking to me," Legend replies. "Can't you hear it?"

"I have a name, you know. Bacchus."

"Legend," Eidolon spoke, "it's not saying anything. I think you've fallen under its spell."

While you don't change the words, you do tweak Legend's perception of Eidolon's voice so that he hears it as more concerned and less accusing.

"No, it is. It said something about you shielding yourself and Alexandria being immune because... her brain is different." All of you heard that pause. "Bacchus isn't hurting anyone, not directly at any rate. But this is really quite something. I wish you two could see it."

"Eidolon, don't drop your shields," Alexandria barked. The green-hooded man nodded. "Legend, your thinking is compromised. Fall back and let us handle this."

"Right, I'll-"

You cut Legend off. "Stop. Don't go yet, please. There is more I have to say and they cannot — will not — listen to me."

Legend considered. "Let me see things normally again, and I will."

You oblige. Mostly. For Legend, you remove every illusion affecting him, then apply a new one. Now, he can see through your clothing. You shift your stance a bit to draw attention to what you'd formerly been concealing. Legend blushes. "Now you see things as they are."

His eyes firmly affix themselves on your face. Considering how large said face is right now, that's a fairly easy task. "Thank you. Now, speak."

"First, know that if you or anyone else attacks me, I will retaliate. If you disrupt the party, I will attack. If anyone here tries to leave before the party is over, there will be suffering. Got it?"

Legend gulped. "Understood." He relayed the message to his teammates.

"And second..." You pause.

Your urge to attack Eidolon is growing stronger. From Legend's perspective, you can tell that Eidolon is tense still, very much ready for a fight.

You could fight, or you could tell them about how you're being compelled by that hero to attack. You could tell how there are other endbringer waiting to be active.

Or you could be all mysterious and drop a few hints without any concrete details. Their thinkers might figure it out anyway and you get to have a little fun. You could always tell them at a later date.

How much do you tell them?
[] Be very mysterious. Drop only hints.
[] Be moderately mysterious. Drop some hints and some facts.
[] Be like Tattletale. Spill the beans.

Your urge to attack Eidolon is growing.
[] Don't attack.
[] Attack.
-[] (Write in: how?)

Last edited:
[X] Be moderately mysterious. Drop some hints and some facts.

Your urge to attack Eidolon is growing.
[X] Don't attack.
-[x] Tell Legend that Eidolon should leave if they don't want a fight.

[X] Don't attack.
-[X] Tell Legend that Eidolon should leave if they don't want a fight.

It's always important to find a good middle-ground. Also, I don't know if we are allowed to do this, but if so i think this would be very important in not disrupting the party.

[X] Be very mysterious. Drop only hints.
-[X] Refer to Eidolon only as dad-versary. Drop hints that we are not liked by our siblings. Ask if the case 53s are around. Refer to the case 53s as "those broken by the witch doctor's experiments". Explain that fathers "little angel" enjoys tinkering in the lives of others. Finish off your puzzling with a promise to tell more if he and eidolon join the party themselves with a promise to do no harm as long as no harm comes to us.
--[X] Tell legend that we genuinely wish no harm to come to these people, and no harm would come to the capes that join them. Explain the illusions will stop when people have completed their merriment. Explain that we will take different forms but our art will be our defining feature.
[X] Don't attack

This was kind of me rambelig out all of my ideas. I will stick with my vote but the add ons are not QM approved. Pleas PM me if they are ok.

I'm really tired...

@wille179

Last edited:
-[X] Refer to Eidolon only as dad-versary. Drop hints that we are not liked by our siblings. Ask if the case 53s are around. Refer to the case 53s as "those broken by the witch doctor's experiments". Explain that fathers "little angel" enjoys tinkering in the lives of others. Finish off your puzzling with a promise to tell more if he and eidolon join the party themselves with a promise to do no harm.
--[X] Tell legend that we genuinely wish no harm to come to these people, and no harm would come to the capes that join them. Explain the illusions will stop when people have completed their merriment. Explain that we will take different forms but our art will be our defining feature.
[X] Don't attack

Last edited:
-[X] Refer to Eidolon only as dad-versary. Drop hints that we are not liked by our siblings. Ask if the case 53s are around. Refer to the case 53s as "those broken by the witch doctor's experiments". Explain that fathers "little angel" enjoys tinkering in the lives of others. Finish off your puzzling with a promise to tell more if he and eidolon join the party themselves with a promise to do no harm as long as no harm comes to us.
[X] Don't attack

[X] Don't attack

[X] Don't attack

edit, ninja'd

Last edited:
[X] Don't attack

Back