At One Story's End, A New Beginning (Architects Of Hell Council Signup)

'Does dance of joy'

I mean, I'm sorry that you decided not to play for right now whydoyoubother. Do hope you find another game to play in soon/like what we do/choose to join later once a slot opens up and the situation is such you feel like your character could work.

That said, thank you Gideon for picking me, and I hope to be a good player.

Listings Of Concepts, Mechanics and Rules
Concepts:
-The 4th Wall:
To stop the players stealing his notes or hijacking the story, the Narrator/GM has put a 4th Wall in.
-Light And Darkness: Light and Darkness once again return.
-Cold: Actual cold, biting and penetrating, now exudes from the island of 23, but nowhere else.
-Wind: Sarah Flandry's island now exists at the center of a swirling, vortex of wind that whips the flames around it higher, creating a hot breeze that anyone close by can feel and interact with.
-Temperature: As long as Sarah Flandry and 23's platforms are close together, it is possible to experience actual temperature other than just heat.
-Weather: As long as Sarah Flandry and 23's Platforms are close together, actual weather begins to form.
-Water: A constant stream of water boils away into the Lake as it's cool deluge covers your platform.
-Salt: You have salt. Technically, it also means you have food.
-Silence: Silence falls upon the Lake, deadening the screaming of the damned.
-Metal: You now have metal that you can pluck and shape, since there is nothing to say you cannot shape it without tools.
-Language: You can now speak to each other.

Mechanics:
-Platform Interactions:
When unique effects to individual platforms come close together, strange and interesting things may occur alongside whatever else the players are doing.
-Land Expansion: Players can now expand the island in whatever direction they wish.

Last edited:
'Finally makes it to this point through the Alerts'
'Sees how long ago it was started'

You know, sometimes the fact that I tend to get a bit behind on keeping up with my Alerts, and that many of the people here are in time zones close to the opposite of mine can be a bit annoying... Especially when I'm trying to go to bed early.

On the other hand... It's up! Woo! Now to actually do stuff... and maybe be a bit of a copy cat. Seeing as I'm probably going to snag a bunch from the predecessor thread... But then I did post in that, so some of it's my own ideas... :p

Hey @Gideon020 Would you mind putting a link to this thread in the first post of the IC Thread? Because it's going to get a bit complicated to find this thread whilst typing up a post on the IC Thread in the future, in order to check on what Concepts are currently in existence.

If you have a profile, point me towards it. Your intro to the RP is to yank gamerlord's char in.
Name: Daidh A'Draoi
The Year Of Your Death:
5,000 BC
Description: A large behemoth of a creature, Daidh comes to about fifteen feet in height, covered in thick, shaggy hair. Typically garbed in roughly sewn clothes made out of fur, Daidh looks like a monster out of a childrens story, with teeth like tombstones, claws like shovels, eyes the size of a mans fist.

Species: Giant.

History:
Daidh was a giant, a creature of incredible physical strength and prowess. Using his abilities, he wandered the world, striking down passerby's and robbing their remains. Occasionally he would raid the odd village here and there, taking from them gold, women, food and drink. Then one day, he was challenged by a youth to a drinking contest. If Daidh won, the youth would be his servant for seven years and a day. If the youth won, Daidh would give the youth his head. Daidh, being a giant, was a prideful creature, and accepted, believing that no human could ever best him in such a contest.

And so Daidh and the youth drank. And drank. And drank.

But no matter how much the youth drank, he never got drunk. Daidh, meanwhile, might have had the constitution of a giant, but slowly he began to feel weaker and weaker. Eventually, he passed out, losing. While he was asleep, the youth removed the giants head, killing him, making it to when Daidh woke, he woke in hell.

And by yanking Gamerlords character in, I assume you mean yanking him back into the lake of fire?

Posted, hope its alright. Also, question, does this RP have a discord or anything we could join fer discussing stuff?

Back