As You Wish [Worm x Exalted]

I would have started with the harshness with the guy before larenko, because Brainwashing is a serious issue, and comparing (inaccurate) enculturation to brainwashing is insulting to real victims.

Also, false history is a perfectly valid reason for harsh words.

Anyone know about tristain's geography? How far is the sea from the academy. Given the keyword Kimbery has, this is probably important.

I would have started with the harshness with the guy before larenko, because Brainwashing is a serious issue, and comparing (inaccurate) enculturation to brainwashing is insulting to real victims.

Also, false history is a perfectly valid reason for harsh words.

Anyone know about tristain's geography? How far is the sea from the academy. Given the keyword Kimbery has, this is probably important.
Wrong thread, my ZnT Story is The Gravid Maiden.

They could theoretically interact if they both know Hell-Walker Technique and their stays in Malfeas coincide. Early-canon Worm is generally too frantic to permit a 10+ day vacation though.

There's something called a Gate of Inauspicious Passage that allows access to Malfeas without the 5-day trip across Cecelyne...

@Larekko12 , When the OP asks you to calm down or take it elsewhere, please heed. This is an Worn/Exalted crossover fic, not a thread for the debate on the colonization of the Americas or the cultural mashing that accompanied it. Thanks.

Back