All Hail Your Majesty! (Witcher RP)

Your reward for your recent activity, including the days that I forgot.

All, Skill Progression -> Leadership Aura - Apprentice
Group Trait Progression -> Mobile Field Hospital - Apprentice

Group Trait Acquired -> Trekking - Amateur - Going on long and arduous journeys is easier and faster with this skill.
Gold Acquired - 500 Orens

Your reward for your recent activity, including the days that I forgot.

All, Skill Progression -> Leadership Aura - Apprentice
Group Trait Progression -> Mobile Field Hospital - Apprentice

Group Trait Acquired -> Trekking - Amateur - Going on long and arduous journeys is easier and faster with this skill.
Gold Acquired - 500 Orens

Can I just trip over the money in the woods?

Did Sailor (I think) return our funds to me? I had her/him go get packed lunches for the adventurers (which I was planning to go with but eh, whatever).

Also, this RP is about initiative. Sometimes that means that you can continue your adventure without me by setting your own scenario. I still can veto something if you go too far, but I will mostly give you a lot of creative freedom.

Wow... you guys just might be slaughtered if you don't organize yourselves a bit more. You both ran to help Zedia only now no one is holding back those 10+ Drowners who are coming from behind to chop you up into tiny pieces and eat you.

Bit of an issue here...miscommunication and in my case a 6 minutes late response

Burns to the side of the head lethal.........

Can we say I literally spit fire (my mix tape is out for those interested)
Thus burning the airway, and thats life threatening, (which is easy to fix just stab me in the throat put a tube down my trachea and stabilize it then)

Funny story I have a birthmark exactly on the spot you need to stab I was used as an example to teach my platoon where to do it.

Also, since its the end of the day can I meet apollo in my dream/"oh fuck dude killed himself ,KO state"?

Burns to the side of the head lethal.........

Can we say I literally spit fire (my mix tape is out for those interested)
Thus burning the airway, and thats life threatening, (which is easy to fix just stab me in the throat put a tube down my trachea and stabilize it then)

Funny story I have a birthmark exactly on the spot you need to stab I was used as an example to teach my platoon where to do it.

Also, since its the end of the day can I meet apollo in my dream/"oh fuck dude killed himself ,KO state"?
WTF?!

@Golum936; Running into a bit of an issue; I know you said we can continue our parts and that you'd reign them in if you have to but I'm rather hesitant about writing Yennefer since she's a major character.

Back