Just stumbled across this - very impressive piece of work.

Hmm. Danny dying could... rather annoy QA. Could she jump to Annette? AND Taylor?

My guess is that the Empire (got) killed Danny, because he got in the way, too much. And, that's why Annette is going to wipe them out. And their German branch too, when she figures-out how.

I don't feel I've got enough info to figure-out Annette's power(s), yet. Maybe she's got Uber's power, but she gets the skill/role by reading books? It'll be fun to find out.

Mack The Dog is... a little suspect. I thought, initially, he was a human that'd been Isekai'd into a dog. Later story makes that unlikely. Maybe Leet did a test run with a dog enhancer before building the human enhancer that Will went through? On the theory dogs and humans were different enough his Power might let him get away with it? I'd like to know more about where Mack comes from.

Telepathy isn't allegedly a power people get in Worm. But, Taylor has it. Or, something like a distributed battle-net power? Is QA capable of stealing power logic from the Simurgh??? Seems unlikely...

Yeah, I'm curious where you might take this. :)

Back