After The Collapse

[X] The Media Individual. You do not really know what they do media wise because you are a weird person who spends all of her life on spaceships doing deep space stuff, but they tangled with you in Space Poker and lost badly. (+12 Wealth, learn more about this person and certainly establish that you are not just a pretty pair of wings with a family name).

[X] Nobody!

As far as I can see the other options are only good for ensuring there's someone we can't trust.

[X] The Commodore. He is a jerk and was rude to Amari, he also thinks he can play cards. Take his money and more so that you can pressure him into stuff or make him suffer. (+15 Wealth, have the Illadence Commodore dislike you but also owe you more than he can legally pay meaning you can pressure him).

[X] The Media Individual. You do not really know what they do media wise because you are a weird person who spends all of her life on spaceships doing deep space stuff, but they tangled with you in Space Poker and lost badly. (+12 Wealth, learn more about this person and certainly establish that you are not just a pretty pair of wings with a family name).

[X] The Commodore. He is a jerk and was rude to Amari, he also thinks he can play cards. Take his money and more so that you can pressure him into stuff or make him suffer. (+15 Wealth, have the Illadence Commodore dislike you but also owe you more than he can legally pay meaning you can pressure him).

A small favor for a not so small debt isn't too bad, it's not like we're asking for state secrets, just authorization from a legitimate authority to unlock the AI. We get an unlocked AI and they lose a debt they can't pay, everyone wins!

Even if we're going to sell the AI (Which I'm against) unlocking it first means a MUCH higher sale value.
(If we can unlock it, I suggest speaking with it before selling it, once unlocked it will probably be MUCH more pleasant to work with)

Back