A Tree in a Dungeon, SV, You Chose This!

We begin...
Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

In another world, a lifeguard loses their life to a panicked swimmer. A leg cramp. Sad.

From there on, they ascended into a sort of limbo, from where they watched the world continue on without them, but also came in contact with a voice, which offered them a new life. In that new life, they find themselves shedding their human identity, to start a whole new existence in a world of magic that they will have to fight to see.

Eventually, though, the world will hear of the name Aldea. But how?
Last edited:
Intro post

Crawkid

Lover of quests and community
The way the Universe works is a mystery to all, and enlightenment is a scarce occurrence. You didn't achieve it of course, you're just a regular human. But either by virtue of a system of reincarnation, or by the boredom of gods, you find yourself a sleepy soul in a void. You're memory is fuzzy, but prodded none the less by some invisible series of questions.

Question 1: How did you get here?

[] I died in my sleep
[] I died in a hit and run
[] I died saving someone
[] I died because someone saved my target
[] I died by getting lost
[] I died via assassination
[] I didnt die, I got sucked into a portal
-[] Via videogame
-[] Via book
-[] Via daydreams
-[] Via other supernatural vortex
--[] Specify

Hello all, my name is Crawkid, and I'll be your Qm, should you stay. Ive been on and off of Sv for some time, and this will be my project as I work to put together a reboot for a previous quest of mine that id put to rest. I thank you for coming and checking me out if youre new, and returning if youve been a fan/reader of mine in the past. Rules here will be simple, I ask you to discuss freely, minus hate and bullying, and you respect each other, and my say-so as QM and writer of the actual story. And yes, voting will be simpler than it was in say... AdventureForth. Also, if you have a presence in Homuras Labyrinth or the SV discord, and I take a long time on the next installment, I hereby give you permission to poke me, unless Ive stated that I am on hiatus. I like to write for my quests, but I do tend to be distractable. That is all, thank you again, and let the voting begin! :o

[X] I died saving someone

I am guessing we can post then

[X] I didnt die, I got sucked into a portal
-[X] Via other supernatural vortex
--[X] You contracted Isakaitis, an insidious disease that infects people and teleports it's victims to distant locations to spread itself. In extreme cases, it can send them to other worlds entirely.

--[X] You contracted Isakaitis, an insidious disease that infects people and teleports it's victims to distant locations to spread itself. In extreme cases, it can send them to other worlds entirely.

Thank you, you gave me a good laugh

This seems like it could be fun

Lesse where this goes, shall we?

--[X] By getting so lost I wound up in another dimension!

Meme answer ahoy!

Last edited:

why not go whacky?

Some good, interesting votes so far! ^^
We'll see what it looks like when I wake up, and when I come back to close :3

Heres my morning bump, so things close either in about....4.5 hours, or if i take a nap, after that :p

Last edited:

What happens if we tie? Do you write with a mashup of votes?

Last edited:

What happens if we tie? Do you write with a mashup of votes?

Normally, this might be a possibility. But you cant exactly die and not die in this case....unless you guys want to be an isekai zombie or something. Otherwise im going to have to ask for a tie beeaker, or be the tie breaker, or hold a secondary vote

Normally, this might be a possibility. But you cant exactly die and not die in this case....unless you guys want to be an isekai zombie or something. Otherwise im going to have to ask for a tie beeaker, or be the tie breaker, or hold a secondary vote
I mean there's more than one way to split the difference. Obviously it's your call and tiebreakers are traditional, but eg 'you didn't die and also the not dying event was caused by the cause of death' eg going by what looks to me to be current leading votes getting really lost trying to save someone.

*shrug* just my two cents I guess.

Back