A Song of Ice and Fire: Burning Cinders

Hey guys, so since Mortis is hosting a big tournament and Festival, would everyone care to say who's going? I know about Shapeless and Sneaky and Chaos, but anyone else I'd like to know. Right now I am assuming @Ceslas and @ByzantineCaesar will be there, with @Skrevski sending a small contingent maybe even a knight or two, perhaps giving his banner to one of his vassals to represent him there. Anyone else will be greatly appreciated, otherwise I will generate a lot of NPCs since a ton of them are going haha
I don't know exactly where all my people are right now, so I can get you a list later? lol

Hey guys, so since Mortis is hosting a big tournament and Festival, would everyone care to say who's going? I know about Shapeless and Sneaky and Chaos, but anyone else I'd like to know. Right now I am assuming @Ceslas and @ByzantineCaesar will be there, with @Skrevski sending a small contingent maybe even a knight or two, perhaps giving his banner to one of his vassals to represent him there. Anyone else will be greatly appreciated, otherwise I will generate a lot of NPCs since a ton of them are going haha
My heir, Garrett Rowan, is going to go in order to compete in the joust.

Daemon will come out of Dragonstone for the wedding. No jousting though.

Manfryd is a groom and also the only child of his family... Manfryd will sort of disappear during the joust and reappear during the wedding itself to stare sheepishly at everyone else.

Manfryd is a groom and also the only child of his family... Manfryd will sort of disappear during the joust and reappear during the wedding itself to stare sheepishly at everyone else.
Cersei will be unamused to say the least.

"Smile, laugh, compete gallantly, people remember cravens longer than they do the merely incompetent or undistinguished."

Cersei will be unamused to say the least.

"Smile, laugh, compete gallantly, people remember cravens longer than they do the merely incompetent or undistinguished."
"Are you accusing Prince Daeron who will be gracing us with his presence but not competing of cowardice? That seems rather treasonous. You need not worry though, I won't repeat it."

Baratheon's aren't going.

Theomore, Gerold and Hugh Hightower will attend the wedding, with the latter also participating in the joust.

Oh yeah, reminds me to roll some dice.
Edit: Brandon gets nothing, but within a year Barth gets a son and Brynden gets a little brother...
I'm thinking something traditionally Northern, like Torrhen, Theon or yet another Brandon.
Dovahsith threw 5 100-faced dice. Total: 231
42 42 47 47 25 25 39 39 78 78

Last edited:
Back