A Guard in The Prison of Eternity

Anyone else have any questions for Alison? I'm good with what I have asked, for now at least.
Same.

EDIT: ^ that one word answer was a waste of a post T.T

Anyway, yeah. Quinn's pretty much given up on asking questions for now. He mostly wants to just go get a drink.

Hope the beer in Australia's decent. Wouldn't want to cause a scene...yet.

Last edited:
I'm sick, but hey. its Friday. *shrug*
Fine, aside from needing to go out to the clinic or hospital to get my toe unfucked.
Hope you two feel better soon then, and recover smoothly.

Stressed.

Sorry for the delay in posting. Coursework took over for a while. I wil be posting tomorrow.
It is no worry, and may I ask what part of your work was the stress inducer?

Okay, help? I'm really starting to drag this scene out at this point, but for the life of me I cannot think of an in-character reason Laurence wouldn't just sit here and argue about this for all eternity.

Suggestions? People willing to drag me bodily off the plane?

Okay, help? I'm really starting to drag this scene out at this point, but for the life of me I cannot think of an in-character reason Laurence wouldn't just sit here and argue about this for all eternity.

Quinn's about ready to exit the plane regardless of whether the situation outside is "resolved" or not.

Hopefully that will start hurrying something forward (possibly our deaths...)

Maybe somebody could back Quinn up?

Could inquire just what is going on outside the plane with the Open Circle. They appear to be hindering the process, so finding out who they are might help.

Did I somehow not say right on how I was seated down next to a chair on the plane? Not in one, but next to one, while on the floor. I was just trying to say that Silus was on the ground, but just not completely on the ground. I'm not still sitting in a chair...
That would be crazy!

Did I somehow not say right on how I was seated down next to a chair on the plane? Not in one, but next to one, while on the floor. I was just trying to say that Silus was on the ground, but just not completely on the ground. I'm not still sitting in a chair...
That would be crazy!

Sorry, I couldn't tell. I've edited my post.

I think Quinn could help with that...

Okay everyone, I just want to inform you that most, if not all of you will be unlocking Blackfire here. So get ready for that. Unfortunately I wont be able to work on it until late today. So just wait until then and keep posts on the IC minimal as it will need me to manage events before anything happens and I will be unavailable.

Okay everyone, I just want to inform you that most, if not all of you will be unlocking Blackfire here. So get ready for that. Unfortunately I wont be able to work on it until late today. So just wait until then and keep posts on the IC minimal as it will need me to manage events before anything happens and I will be unavailable.
Roger that.
Going to note this ahead of time as well then that I would be away later today, so if I do not respond immediately to that post, it is due to the fact I am away with tasks at hand.

@Dust and echoes

Incidentally, I do feel like you misinterpreted me IC. Your guy seems to think mine is going to try and be a hero or something, but I'm just moving closer to the exit so as to be quicker about running for safety once the distraction kicks off.

@Dust and echoes

Incidentally, I do feel like you misinterpreted me IC. Your guy seems to think mine is going to try and be a hero or something, but I'm just moving closer to the exit so as to be quicker about running for safety once the distraction kicks off.
Oh no, Quinn was just being sassy and finding a reason to complain.

Your fine, any fault there's is is due to my bad writing :)

Still recruiting? If so can I join?
Sure, slots are always open. Just make sure you read through the IC thread first so you know what is going on.

Also, an update to everyone else. Sorry for the delay but my laptop with all my notes for this and your characters died. I have given it to a friend to get the files of for me but since you guys are awakening Blackfire in this section (which requires a lot of personal interaction) I do not want to go ahead without them. Sorry for the delay, it shall be over soon.

Sure, slots are always open. Just make sure you read through the IC thread first so you know what is going on.

Also, an update to everyone else. Sorry for the delay but my laptop with all my notes for this and your characters died. I have given it to a friend to get the files of for me but since you guys are awakening Blackfire in this section (which requires a lot of personal interaction) I do not want to go ahead without them. Sorry for the delay, it shall be over soon.

Writing up the profile then. Also can you explain Blackfire a bir more to me? Still not sure about what it can do.

Writing up the profile then. Also can you explain Blackfire a bir more to me? Still not sure about what it can do.
Short version is that the Will of the Flame you choose effects how you can use it.

If your Will is 'Swordsman' all your abilities will be sword based. If you choose 'Assassin' your abilities will be more stealthy.

Been a bit of time since anyone was here about, so I thought I would pop in and say hello, and ask how everyone is doing.

Back