A Dearth of Choice (Dungeon Core)

Would that make them necromancers or what ever is Victor worst dad Frankenstein classify as in a fantasy setting

Also what happen to the first dungeon divers kill bodies and the possible loot they carry... a dungeon looting am adventurer... it happens but still odd hearing it

Would that make them necromancers or what ever is Victor worst dad Frankenstein classify as in a fantasy setting

Also what happen to the first dungeon divers kill bodies and the possible loot they carry... a dungeon looting am adventurer... it happens but still odd hearing it

When the Dungeon's vision is just hovering over their bodies rubbing his hands together and maniacally cackling. "Well well well, lets see what goodies you've brought to me today. BIYABAN! LOOT THEM TO THEIR UNDEROOS RIGHT THIS INSTANT!"

Did they something that subjugate dungeons i cant remember

They did have a restraining tool of some sort, or something that inhibited mana from flowing freely so it couldn't get larger. But he also didn't loot them, he gave them up without taking anything so he didn't get to see one. Undoubtedly he will get plenty of opportunities later though lol...

Alright, I missed this one. Someone explain the reference?

That was only referencing that if the kids are putting the frogs back together then the undead Dungeon will probably bring them back, and the deathmatch thing was just a joke... Well, I believe kids and young adults and adults would actually put undead frogs into a chicken-fighting ring if it was entertaining enough.

So no reference really, just making a joke about the resurrecting dungeon lol.

That was only referencing that if the kids are putting the frogs back together then the undead Dungeon will probably bring them back, and the deathmatch thing was just a joke... Well, I believe kids and young adults and adults would actually put undead frogs into a chicken-fighting ring if it was entertaining enough.

So no reference really, just making a joke about the resurrecting dungeon lol.
Okay, but why the, "Wait a minute…"?

Going off of how long long it's been since the last update, I am VERY excited for the next chapter! The suspense is KILLING ME!!!

But on a more serious note, I just got done rereading this entire thing, and I'm honestly curious as to how John and the others being trained alongside him (I already forgot their names...) will grow and adapt in the future, what kind of skills and abilities they might develop, or Classes they'll obtain. Looking forward to finding out!

Back