Created at
Index progress
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

Well, hello there people of the Internet. Your probably all wondering what I'm doing in this...

Virgo with cheer

Also The Evil Within, just so Yaknow.
Well, hello there people of the Internet. Your probably all wondering what I'm doing in this part of our wide, wide web, when I should be brainstorming ideas for Quests and other such thing. Well. To make a long story short, I'm bored. And thus, I'm going to create an archive to write down all of the ideas and stories bouncin' around the hole I call my skull. If you feel inspired by any of them, feel free to use em. Now, let me be the first to welcome you, to,
A COLLECTION OF INTEREST

Last edited:
The First Chapter: Digimon Old Order
Digimon: Evolutions Peak

I had always been a fan of Digimon, from the time I was a little kid, to the time that I was going off to college.
What wasn't to like? They looked cool, the plot was usually pretty well thought out, and they actually addressed things like death or separation.
Of course, these things flew right over my head, as I was too obsessed with the giant metal wolves made of weapons. I was edgy like that.

Of course, just because I liked the series didn't mean that I wanted to BE IN IT.

"DIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!" Screamed a Kuwagamon as he narrowly bit my head off as he swooped down.

"No!" I screamed back, filled with more fear and anger than I could ever remember.

How did I end up with a Kuwagamon trying to eat me, in what you are presuming to be the digital world?

I have no more clue than you do.

Finally, I reached a forest area, hoping to make Kuwagamon lose sight of me.

It was a cheap hope, on that was swiftly extinguished as he immideatly spotted me, readying his pincers to cut all in his path.

With my eyes closed tightly shut, I grimaced, hoping that it wouldn't be too painful an end.

And then, IT happened.

As my body braced itself for the pain it was about to receive, I felt something well up inside me, spreading throughout and over my body like a wave of heat.

I knew, without a shadow of a doubt, that I would not die here. I COULD NOT die here.

There was more for my life than to just be some stupid bugs meal.

No, I would leave my mark. I would live my life. I would be REMEMBERED.

Even if I had to Burn it into the World.

With strength I knew I didn't have, with skill I never learned, I moved with the grace of a bull towards what would surely be Death.

But that was fine.

These are my tales, my legacy.

If I was going to die, I'm gonna at least take the big red roach with me!

My name is Andrew Hawks, and my Soul burns bright with Wrath.

End of chapter

So. What do you all think? Be sure to leave a comment and follow this thread, as there will be at least one update to it a week! Till then :)

Last edited:
These are supposed to be short, their the introductions to stories I've thought of doing, and just have the beginnings down. If they get enough interest, I'll continue them. If they don't, then read and move on to the next idea.

Also, feel free to post your own ideas, it could lead to some interesting spin offs for the stories, and give me some good templates to work off of in case your interested in a certain manner.

Chapter 2: Beginning of Seven
The times were tough for all who survived in the lands.

Great beasts laid claim to vast stretches of land, and viciously attacked anyone they thought would touch what was theirs.

The people were starving, being too weak to hunt the great beasts, and having neither the time nor space to try and farm food. The few who tried to run, seeking new land, did not even manage to escape the horizon, swallowed by either the raging tides, or the large monsters that lied beneath the depths.

All seemed lost, the people falling deeper into dispair with each passing day, fearing the imminent ends of their lives.

Then, the Light of Hope appeared.

A boy hastily ran through the woods, clutching hard to his chest a small bounty of berries and seeds he had foraged.

The boy was a small thing, with blonde haired and covered with small scars and freckles from time in the sun. He had a runners build, though it was unclear if that was due to his lifestyle.

'I'm so close! Just a little further, and the others can use this to grow more crops!' The boy thought, determination written on his face.

The reason he was running? He had entered the Green Beasts forest in an attempt to find food to feed his starving family. Because of his small stature, he could hide in small openings in between trees and under the cover of leaves.

However, luck had a bad habit of running out when one most needs it.

The boy started to stumble as a loud roar reverberated throughout the forest, nearly sending him to his knees.

"WHO DARES ENTER OUR DOMAIN!" Screamed out a voice that seemed to echo from everywhere. Then, from between the falling leaves, a thousand eyes seemed to open from the surrounding trees.

"FOUND YOU, YOU LITTLE THIEF!" Screamed the voice with wicked glee.

The trees seemed to meld together and shift into the form of a giant golem, with long fang-like fangs rising from his lower jaw, with dead leaves and bark constantly dropping from his back (imagine Hashirama's wood golem from Naruto, but slightly smaller).

The boy could only gulp weakly as his vision was filled with the sight of the monster.

"WHO ARE YOU TO STEAL FROM MY FOREST, YOUNG WEAKLING?" The beast asked in a voice now more terrifying than ever, with the source now seen.

"I..I AM ZEREF DRAGNEEL, AND I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU!" The boy yelled as he tried to muster his courage. He did not fully succeed, as his knees would not stop shaking, no matter what he tried.

"PFFFTTTT! DAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU ARE AMUSING LITTLE ONE, BUT WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN STEAL FROM ONE SUCH AS I?" The Beast laughed deeply, sounding like trees falling and wood creaking in a horrible symphony.

"BE-BECAUSE MY FAMILY IS STARVING! NONE OF US HAVE ANYTHING TO EAT, SO WE NEED SOMETHING!" The boy cried back, spirit broken as he saw it only amused the being in from of him.

"HMMMMMM. AND I CARE WHY? YOUR PEOPLE ARE WEAK, AND THUS ARE JUST PRAY TO THE STRONG, LIKE ME. IF YOU GO HUNGRY, MAYBE THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE SO MANY OF YOU RUNNING ABOUT?" The Beast replied, not feeling bored and annoyed of the theif who dared to steal from his forest in front of it.

"IN FACT, WHY DONT I HELP THEM WITH THAT ISSUE, AS THE KIND LORD I AM." The Beast stated as he reached for the boy.

The boy himself was frozen, and could only watch as the giant hand came for him, ready to literally squeeze the life out of him. Only his thoughts could be heard in his head, heart beating ever faster.

'Is-Is This how I Die?'

'Am I going to be snuffed out, like a candle, like a irritant gnat?'

'Why am I going to die? Because I wanted to help people? Because I dared to go against what was stronger than me?'

'Will they miss me? Did they know this would happen? Will they notice I'm gone, or will I just be one of many crushed by this monster, forgotten as soon as I leave sight?'

As these thoughts raced through, he was taken into the grip of the Beast, and taunted once more.

"A PITY, CHILD. YOU AT LEAST AMUSED ME FOR A SHORT TIME, BUT I MUST SHOW THISE OTHER MEDELSOME PESTS THE ERROR OF TRYING TO STEAL WHAT IS MINE." The Beast stated, uncaring of the fact that the child did not respond or react to what he said.

'I...I an going to Die. Die. Die.
DieDieDieDieDieDieDiediediediediediediediediediediediediediediedie
DEATH

"I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" The boy suddenly cried out, a large wave of dark, almost pure black energy lashed out from the boy.

The Beast was shocked. Where had this energy come from? But what had shocked the Beasted even more was the effect if had on his pseudo body. The arm that had been holding the little irritant was black and rotting, as if it had been decayed for centuries.

"Haaaaa, Haaaaaa, I'm....I'm still alive?" The boy said in wonder, rapidly questioning what just happened.

"DON'T BE SO QUICK BOY, I MAY NOT HAVE CRUSHED YOU, BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN I CANT STILL KILL YOU!" The Beast roared in rage, hoping to kill the boy for daring to 'injure' his arm.

"AAAAARRREGGHHHHH!" Both the boy and Beast screamed, one in fear, and the other in rage, before once again the strange energy appeared and lashed out at the raised fist of the monster.

*CRASH*

Went the sound of the other arm hitting the forest floor.

"HOW!?! HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS CHILD! I SHALL KILL YOU!" The Beast Shrieked, sounding more incensed than ever.

The boy was similarly looking at his own hands in awe. Had he done that? What was it? Could he...really live through this?

"YOU HAVE PUSHED ME TOO FAR BOY! ENOUGH TOYING AROUND, I SHALL DISPOSE OF YOU WITH MAGIC IF PHYSICAL FORCE DOES NOTHING!" The Beast yelled, finally willing to hold nothing back if it meant killing this youngling before him.

"WOOD CREATION: DEEP FOREST DESTRUCTION!" Screamed he Beast cried out as a deep Green and brown circle appeared beneath its feet, causing trees and vines to shoot of out the ground and form a spiked area around the boy, and was now swiftly closing in.

The boy was terrified, but still awestruck by the power that seemed to come from him. However, he was snapped out of it seeing the impending danger, and said a phrase that seemed to pop into his head.

"DEATH...WAVE!" The boy yelled out as he threw his arms, sending a wave of the dark energy in all directions.

The wave seemed to pass through the wooden spikes and walls, but in its wake, the wood visibly rotted and weakened, before falling to pieces around the boy, unable to stand its own weight.

The Beast was taken aback. That was HIS magic that was broken. The magic of Growth, strengthened by his very nature! What was this child!

"YOU, BOY. WHAT ARE YOU. WHAT MAGIC ARE YOU USING TO DO THIS THINGS." The Beast asked, no, demanded of the being before him. This was No weak child, this was a threat wrapped in an unassuming disguise.

"I told you, my name is Zeref Dragneel, a-and, is that what I'm doing? Magic?" The Boy, Zeref, asked the Beast, not feeling nearly as scared as he did before, not with the feeling of power coursing through him at the moment.

"VERY WELL.... ZEREF. YOU HAVE ENTERED MY FOREST, REBUFFED MY ATTACKS, AND MADE AN ENEMY THIS DAY. BUT, THIS DAY, I SHALL LET YOU LEAVE." The Beast stated solemnly.

"R-Really! But, why?" Zeref asked, happy that he would return to his family, and weary that it may be a trick.

"BECAUSE YOU ARE STRONGER THAN ME. I AM WISE ENOUGH TO RECOGNIZE THIS. SO KNOW, ZEREF DRAGNEEL, THAT WHEN YOU LEAVE THIS FOREST, I SHALL REGAIN MY STRENGTH, CALL MY NUMBERS, AND SHOW NO MERCY. TRAIN, ZEREF, AND IN THREE MOONS TIME, WE SHALL BATTLE AGAIN. IF YOU WIN, MY TERRITORY IS YOURS. IF I WIN, I SHALL DESTROY EVERYTHING YOU HAVE EVER HELD DEAR. BE READY." And with the solemn words spoken, the giant Beast broke apart,becoming naught but a pile of logs and dead leaves, leaving Zeref in the clearing alone, mouth agape.

"W-What?" Zeref mumbled as he tried to understand the words spoken to him. Him. He was just a child, why was he challenged like that.

Could he get strong enough? Could he fight, and free his family? What about the others? Could he bear this burden? Could he run away? Would the Beast find him if he did?

These thoughts swam through his head as Zeref aimlessly approached a nearby river, hoping for the cool liquid to quench his suddenly dry mouth.

His gasp of surprise, however, took presidence due to the fact that his appearance had changed completely.

Gone was his hey coloured hair, instead replaced with ebony black locks. His sun-kissed skin gained form helping in the fields in his early childhood switched with skin so pale is seemed as if he had never been above ground. And finally were his eyes, which were once a warm hazel, now a deep and forboding Black.

"Is, Is this really me?" Zeref said as he reached for his reflection, and saw the image do the same.

"What...happened?"

End of chapter

So, in case anyone is wondering, this is my version of how Zeref, the main villian of the manga/anime Fairy Tail, came to be.

And to set the time line, this is b fore the country of Seven, where Zeref supposedly came from, is Even named Seven. So, you can bet your ass this is before a Fairy Tail, Zero or Otherwise.

Tell me what you think, and I'll see you again next time!

Last edited:
Back