1. Olenna Tyrell
We all know who actually controls the reach.
Tyrion Lannister
Disappointing dad speedrun
3. Ser Davos Seaworth
The lone sane man in all the seven kingdoms

MAJOR PLAYERS
Last edited:
1. Lyman Darry
2. Beric Dondarrion
3. Melisandre

It's time to cause problems by existing.

Truly I uphold the greyjoy legacy like no other.

1. Jonos Bracken
Castle occupied, lands on fire, family honor stained by the Lannisters, but it's okay, it's fine, it's fine I just have to sit down and mull things over until I figure out HOW THE BLACKWOODS CAUSED ALL THIS.

2. Lyonel Cobray
"YOU THINK YOU'RE SO SPECIAL BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE COOL SWORD!" I scream in my brothers face before stomping off to sulk and get great advice from my trusted mentor Littlefinger.

3. Anders Yronwood
I look at the complex political situation requiring a steady pair of hands to navigate, I look at Prince Doran's heir. I whisper "The Blackfyres wouldn't have put up with this shit" to myself.

LORDS AND SERVANTS
@veteranMortal as Lord Leyton Hightower
@Orange Boy as Lord Yohn Royce
@Setsura as Lord Jorah Mormont
@Mino as Lord Jason Mallister
@DkArthas as Lord Mathis Rowan
@Bylba as Lord Eldon Estermont
@Skrevski as Lord Wyman Manderly
@averagename as Petyr Baelish
@CobaltCloyster as Sansa Stark
@CommanderBlade as Lord Roose Bolton
@Swordswain as Tyrion Lannister
@DanBaque as Ser Davos Seaworth
@Rincewind as Lord Adrian Celtigar
@Yonatan as Lord Gregor Clegane
@Wade Garrett as Lord Jonos Bracken

Characters of note I'd love to be apped for for the final two slots (as primary interests) are Davos, Theon, Edmure, Jaime and Walder Frey! Either way, those accepted, welcome! I am beginning the write-up of the Stats as we speak. Or trying to.

Last edited:
I'd be willing to play Edmure Tully!

Secondary choices would be Duram Bar Emmon and Olenna Tyrell.

Last edited:

We Light The Way

Lord Leyton Hightower,, Voice of Oldtown, Lord of the Port, Defender of the Citadel, and Beacon of the South, called the Old Man of Oldtown (b. 235) A doting - to the point of indulgence - father to his many children, Lord Leyton has presided over decades of peace and prosperity. A widower thrice over, he is presently married to the Lady Rhea Florent, with whom he has no issue.
  • His first wife, Lady {Anya Buckler}, (b. 236, d. 260), and their children;
    • Ser Baelor Hightower, called Baelor Brightsmile, Heir of Oldtown (b. 254). Lord Leyton's eldest son and heir, husband of Lady Rhonda Rowan (b. 257). Charming and handsome, he is a perfect heir, especially for these changing times; he lacks his younger half-brother's impeccable martial prowess, but he is more capable of the adaptation the Hightower requires. Recently taken with the idea of reforming the fleet, as it increasingly flirts with obsolescence in the age of Drakes and Wyrms.
      • Alicent Hightower (b. 280), Ser Baelor's daughter. A favourite of her aunt, Lady Lynesse Hightower.
      • Alyn Hightower (b. 283), Ser Baelor's eldest son, squire to Lord Matthis Rowan.
    • Lady Malora Hightower (b. 238), called the Mad Maid, Lord Leyton's eldest daughter and closest confidante. Enthralled by magic and mysticism, she has little time for this newfangled Blasting Powder; the dragonglass candles are lighting.
  • His second wife, Lady {Jonquil Costayne} (b. 243, d. 268), and their children;
    • Lady Alerie Hightower, (b. 261), wife of Lord Mace Tyrell
      • Issue
    • Ser Garth Hightower, called Ser Garth Greysteel, wielder of the Valyrian Steel blade "Vigilance" (b. 263), the most martial of the Hightower brood. Like his elder half sister, he has no interest in the Blasting Powder, considering it a most honourless weapon. Husband of Lady Alysanne Mullendore (b. 265).
      • Arthur Hightower (b. 287), his son. Squire to Ser Baelor Hightower.
    • Lady Denyse Hightower (b. 268), wife of Ser Desmond Redwyne.
      • Issue
  • His third wife, Lady {Rohanne Crane} (b. 250, d. 285), and their children;
    • Lady Leyla Hightower (b. 269), wife of Ser Jon Cupps.
      • Issue
    • Lady Alysanne Hightower, (b. 270), wife of Lord Arthur Ambrose.
      • Alyn Ambrose, (b. 286), betrothed to Elinor Tyrell.
    • Lady Lynesse Hightower, (b.270), called the Wyrm's Lady. Afflicted with a fascination with the Blasting Powder at the Tourney of Lannisport, she studies in the Hightower. Whilst her eldest sister scorns the dust of fire, she studies it. Her solar reeks of sulphur and saltpetre, and she and her ladies patronise engineers, smiths and alchemists, maesters of the pewter and steel links, smithing and alchemy both.
    • Ser Gunthor Hightower (b. 274), the Commander of the Oldtown City Watch, he grows increasingly intrigued by his sister's toys - Oldtown is the centre of advancement in Westeros, it is shameful for it to be behind King's Landing and the Westerlands both.
    • Ser Humfrey Hightower (b. 277), Lord Leyton's youngest son, a knight of Oldtown. In the Retinue of Lord Renly Baratheon.
  • His fourth wife, Lady Rhea Florent, (b. 279). Married a year hence.

FULL ROSTER
The full, final roster.

@Karen as Robb Stark, Lord of Winterfell.
@Lord Necromancer as Tywin Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock.
@Mortis Nuntius as Cersei Lannister, Queen-Mother.
@Red Robyn as Stannis Baratheon, Prince of Dragonstone.
@Carol as Renly Baratheon, Lord of Storm's End.
@ByzantineCaesar as Joffrey Baratheon
@mcclay as Lord Beric Dondarion
@Graf Tzarogy as Thoros of Myr
@Nemesis_Scar as Lysa Arryn
@Dovahsith as Oberyn Martell
@DeathslilHelper as Prince Doran Martell
@Simpli as Melisandre
@MaHaL as Asha Greyjoy
@Raitisan as Jaime Lannister
@CaptainShadow as Garlan Tyrell
@Fancy Face as Theon Greyjoy
@Zioneer as Edmure Tully