[X] "To the Argentum Trade Guild" (2 Week Travel Time)
[X] Physically Focused. Train with Zenobia, Exercise, better your body.

[X] Balanced Approach. Do both of these, though to a lesser extent than what a focused approach could accomplish.

Last edited:
[X] Balanced Approach. Do both of these, though to a lesser extent than what a focused approach could accomplish.

Argentum provides more opportunities, I feel, as well as more access to the world (i.e. Uraya might be more difficult to deal with/get to if we go to Mor Ardain, etc.) Typically I'm someone who would lean towards the mental approach just by inclination, and honestly I still almost did, but if my memory isn't failing me, Zenobia would appreciate us getting some training in too. Nevertheless, reading up/getting info on the state of things and what we might expect once we disembark is important I think.

[X] Mentally Focused. Visit the Library, see what you can learn from the crew.

Votes shall close on Sunday, and I'll have the update out when the muse cooperates!

As others have said, I feel that going to Argentum is probably a good place to start because of its status as an active trade hub. There are plenty of places we can go from there, all of the known Canon titans (except Tantal, the Cliffs of Morytha and possibly Temperantia) and maybe even some non-canon ones if @Miho Chan decides that she wants to throw in even more variety into the mix. Maybe it's just me, but in the games I feel like there were probably a few other countries we might not have gotten to see, at least that's my head canon. Like I said, it's up to the author to decide something like that.

As for the training decision, I feel like a balanced approach is best for the moment. With a two week travel time it gives us a chance to familiarize ourselves with the basics of Zenobia's combat style and the opportunity to learn more about the state of world beyond; Mor Ardain and Urya don't like each other, is probably a safe bet. Maybe if we're lucky we'll find some stuff about driver based combat in the library as well.

In the future we'll probably want to focus more of our attention on either physical or mental training, but for now that shouldn't be an issue.

Let's watch out for the Core Crystal Hunters though, not sure how long they were operating before canon but avoiding those kinds of groups is probably a good idea. We also need to keep in mind that Torna is out there raiding Titan ships and being a pain in Indol's backside. Gahh, so many things that could happen!

Edit: Current Votes:
Adhoc vote count started by Dragonmaster150 on May 22, 2021 at 3:12 PM, finished with 10 posts and 9 votes.

Last edited:
Adhoc vote count started by Miho Chan on May 23, 2021 at 7:58 AM, finished with 10 posts and 9 votes.

Votes are now closed! TY for voting!

Back