2024-AT-12: Staff and BirdBodhisattva - Upheld

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirdBodhisattva

A bodhisattva, by definition, must die to move on.
Link to the tribunal:

forums.sufficientvelocity.com

2024-AT-12: Staff and BirdBodhisattva Upheld

Dear Arbitrator, I am appealing an Infraction and Threadban on the following thread (link to the Staff infraction post as follows): https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/threads/esquestria-the-house-of-the-sun-a-pony-cultist-experience.71721/page-2050?post=30551125#post-30551125 Before I...

I would also like to publicly thank @picklepikkl for being a wonderful advocate. He helped me craft my response during a very limited window (so we could get an earlier tribunal started) and he provided me with an invaluable outsider's perspective that is certainly absent in any infracted user. And he did so by constantly communicating with me and sharing his experience in a way that immediately gained my trust.

So, when Wind-up Citrus tells people to go get an advocate, it is for good reason! And I would like to express my gratitude to him.

I have just been informed that another thread for this was created, a few minutes before this one.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I will report my first post and ask for this thread to be deleted for the sake of organization.

In the meantime, please direct yourselves to this thread:

forums.sufficientvelocity.com

Staff and BirdBhodisattva- Upheld - ATCT

https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/threads/2024-at-12-staff-and-birdbodhisattva.127153/ I'm so tired of this tribunal.

On one hand, it was a tight vote, so I wouldn't feel too bad.

On the other hand, the fact it was a tight vote kind of raises some unpleasant questions about the future of content ratings on the site. Rule 6 is so vague that several Councilers flipped their votes using very similar lines of logic, and the fact that both a Mature tag and a Disclaimer over every update (albeit in a way I found unideal) were not enough, in my opinion, raises questions on what a Mature tag is even really supposed to mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back