2024-AT-03: Staff and Parzival - Reduced

khan2012

Very Tired.
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
forums.sufficientvelocity.com

2024-AT-03: Staff and Parzival Reduced

Today, I was infracted 25 points for this post https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/threads/cyberpunk-is-wrong.121648/post-29000302 on the grounds that it allegedly violated Rule 3. For context, Variable and I were having an argument about his usage of the word "corporatism", which I thought...

Nothing much to say this time, but thought I'd create a thread for completion's sake.

I'm usually less than convinced of the usefulness of an advocate if you have a decent case but uh...

...yeah good call on that.

It is good to see that parzival has his points reduced, because I really don't think he should've been given points for something that minor of a post. But I feel like it really should've been overturned overall, due to how, again, minor the post was. But either way, I would rather have a warning than have any points anyway.

So good job for the councilors on the decision and for Plausbius representing parzival.

Last edited:
No drama, Advocate made a short, sweet, and concise appeal, whole thing is less than a page.

0/10

I thank the Lord, Morbius (also Lordbius), for giving us the power to perform this tribunal and for giving me the ability to find the truth behind all the human biases. Praise be his Morbiness as we close another satisfactory case in this most sacred place of judgement 🙏

Listen I'm here for panem et circenses. Since I am quite literally hungry, how can I be denied entertainment. Just once can't someone turn something short and sweet into a fireball that shoots them backwards off a cliff into a firework factory next to an arms depot. Please.

Listen I'm here for panem et circenses. Since I am quite literally hungry, how can I be denied entertainment. Just once can't someone turn something short and sweet into a fireball that shoots them backwards off a cliff into a firework factory next to an arms depot. Please.
You can reread old gold here as well as User Fiction.

Look it's gonna be a while until someone tops the 7000+ word treatise on how a series of four hour Naruto and Eva lore videos on YouTube means it's cool to sexualize children

Last edited:
I'm usually less than convinced of the usefulness of an advocate if you have a decent case but uh...

...yeah good call on that.
It turns out that having a decent case doesn't help you very much if you decide to go with "but I was right!" and "they did it first" instead of presenting that case.

Back