2023-AT-06: Staff and Old Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't really put my thoughts in order yet, but I've got to say this is wild.

For reference, not that I think it's relevant, I've posted in that hell thread twenty seven times.

Last edited:
As the furthest to the right on the council (zero posts in The SV Popular Front: Radical Left Discussion Thread) I am frankly startled to find myself in such company. If I had known I never would have joined this organization smh. I guess I should go back to writing heartfelt earnest monster girl smut / communism propaganda as all true far right chuds do.

Information: Tribunal resolution
tribunal resolution @Council,

I'd like to thank you for your attentions on this Permaban Tribunal. Removing a user from Sufficient Velocity permanently is not something undertaken without due consideration and the Council's input on this is a valued one. In this case, the user in question has requested a Permaban both in this Tribunal and via a separate PM to Staff.

As such, the permaban will be levied effective immediately.

Per standard Tribunal procedure, we will now have two (2) days for any relevant discussion (policy, Tribunal, or otherwise) to brought up by the Directors or Administrators for consideration. At the end of this period, this Tribunal will be published per usual.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back