You're a Human...

Created
Status
Dropped
Watchers
Recent readers

Hello everyone! I am new to SV so learning how to use the tools at my disposal might take a few posts, so please bear with me. But enough of that, you're here for a Quest! In this Quest, you will be in control of a Human in a sci-fi/fantasy universe of my own diesign.

I originally started on r/HFY so the first chapter will be longer than my next posts, don't expect this length for most of the chapters!

Joke answers are kind of allowed, but it falls to me whether it will happen. A good example of this is the post I had the main character become a space monk. That's fine, it followed some strange logic. But someone tried to have the character named asshole, that does not fly.

Average updates will be around three to five days if I have the energy, not sure how long I will be able to keep that pace but I will try.

Actions that reliy on forces outside the voters control or have an amount of randomness in their chances will me decide with a d20 by me.

I will update this with more as they become relevant.

I hope you all enjoy it! Oh, and be careful, the universe doesn't care about some random nobody...
Last edited:
Back