You Are a Distorted Typewriter Abomination (Project Moon/Worm Quest)

Being someone you know is basically guaranteed, and your it being your parents is relatively high, depending on who and when it's received.

30 minutes is not that long when panicking, and if the prescript is given at a time when you're not going to find many people in the streets….
Not necessarily. Bride is usually defined as someone who has recently been married or is about to be married, and if Yan was old enough to commit murder at the time, recent probably couldn't be used to describe his parents' marriage.

Last edited:
30 minutes is not that long when panicking, and if the prescript is given at a time when you're not going to find many people in the streets….
Unless the prescript meant it to happen. The likelihood of it being your parents is low. Etc and etc. There are plenty of problems with your interpretation here.

Also, it's the backstreets, you aren't gonna struggle to find other people in a place as dense as the City.

There will also be no panic. Because the OP specified it as an "Index Member", not just a civilian living under the Index's protection. Yan might struggled at the time, but again. It's not that much of a panic given that

Forgot it's Yan for a moment there, but my point still stands.

Last edited:
Unless the prescript meant it to happen. The likelihood of it being your parents is low. Etc and etc. There are plenty of problems with your interpretation here.

Also, it's the backstreets, you aren't gonna struggle to find other people in a place as dense as the City.

There will also be no panic. Because the OP specified it as an "Index Member", not just a civilian living under the Index's protection. Yan might struggled at the time, but again. It's not that much of a panic given that

Forgot it's Yan for a moment there, but my point still stands.
Man, I love the Index members' nonchalant attitude towards things that would usually turn most people's stomachs. The winning combination of wacky and completely amoral is something that really appeals to me on a comedic level.

That's the thing about it.

It seems wacky. But it always has a price. The first prescripts might be easy.

They might just require you to just go outside and shake the hand of the first person you see.

Simple enough and without problems you think.

Then the next and then the next.

And you get into a pattern of just listening to the prescripts.

Until one day, you pick up a familiar prescript and read its content.

'To XXX, at 00:00, drag your mother out of the house and let her sleep on the streets outside. Then drink all the alcohol in your possession.'

Preemptive vote:
[]Start reading the longest novel you know that starts with the letter R in Morse Code, then when 43 people have gathered around you, kill anybody standing near the person that is moving the most.
Hopefully they'll be Dinah

Because I don't like it when children are treated as objects or tools without free will.
Dinah is the one that Coil is after, right?

[X] Answer: "My sole purpose is to fulfill the Prescripts. Should they dictate I am to go to the Birdcage, I will. Your input will not change that." Then answer the next three questions that are not about the Prescripts truthfully.

Back