What dos this permanent roll do?

• 1s take away a permanent effect at random. (I'll go down the list chronologically, flipping a coin)

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • 20s mean Taylor gets another roll

Votes: 55 64.7%
  • Both

Votes: 25 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Persionaly I love how far off the beaten path this has gone. Like I apreciate that author has alowed it to not hug the rails at all.

Sorry but no. Wiki Warrior operates on the principle that anything in the multiverse that's scifi or fantasy is in fact the doings of Brahman, a fourth Entity that's been trying to uplift humanity for the last several billion years or so in order to develop humans into solving entropy for them. Any thing that looks like a "solution" can't be, because that would defeat the point of Brahman's whole deal. Instead it just looks infinite but just draws the energy out of somewhere else.
Why do you insist on making everything entity and shard based? Personal nitpick but I stopped reading crapshoot because the shard shenanigans were too much.

Santa Claus is a different avatar from the half-shard Saint Nick, then, but sharing the same shardware?

Last edited:
RISK6/Bhaarat

Bhaarat still has Australia, which they've put out all the fires of and begun to fortify in earnest. The least greedy of the Risk factions, (The bar is low) they've got their prize and they're perfectly content to sit on it and laugh as rivals kill themselves on Australia's absurd defenses.
Is Bhaarat also in control of Indonesia and New Guinea to claim the continent bonus?

Everyone but the Buddha is a full shard avatar. The Buddha, being a real historical person as well as an important mythological figure is just a half-shard.
Okay, thanks for answering.

Also unrelated question.
When Oni Lee killed Signifying monkey, did that only destroy his physical body or did it also take out his shard. Just curious.

Okay, thanks for answering.

Also unrelated question.
When Oni Lee killed Signifying monkey, did that only destroy his physical body or did it also take out his shard. Just curious.
Just his physical body, Signifying Money's shard is nowhere near disposable enough for some no-name grass-worship shard to kill outside of a civil war.

Just got notified about this for a brief second I thought this was vile necromancy good to see that discussion is somewhat continuing here even if they haven't really been any updates really enjoyed this fic(along with other wiki warrior slash randomizer fics but this is the one that started it all) in fact I might reread it 😁

I'm only at chapter 31 but I do hope that they did something about the water thing on chapter 1. It was permanent iirc. Also, uhh how did everyone not get engulfed in fire in the ABB fight when a radius around Taylor got doused with gasoline?

Back