I would prefer a continuation in order to have some closure for all we achived here
Not really feasable without Questor's permission, and it still wouldn't be the same as Questor isn't writing it. The best we can really get is a spiritual successor, and some potential interaction with that quest's version of the stuff in this quest in the distant future once the players figure out how to access another continent.

New game by DaLintyGuy

Last edited:
If we COULD continue it with Questor, I'd be all up for it.

Continuing it with a different QM wouldn't work that well, I think. Everyone has a different writing style, and the new QM would lack notes of knowledge of what the plans were.

If we COULD continue it with Questor, I'd be all up for it.

Continuing it with a different QM wouldn't work that well, I think. Everyone has a different writing style, and the new QM would lack notes of knowledge of what the plans were.

Even with a somewhat differing style, I would still feel like continuing from the point we are in from this quest, not some reset or a "in an alternative future of this quest, stuff got ****ed up and that is why you need to fix the failure" or something.

It doesn't help that we got kind of epically blueballed with the peace negotiations, our adopted daughter's trip to Fantasy Japan and the nat 100 random event roll happening all in the same turn.

The quest basically froze exactly on point where multiple threads either start or the final piece of a major thread finally completes, one way or the other, with a NAT 100 hovering over all these choices like Questor holding the metaphorical dart to be thrown into the dartboard.

EDIT: heck, I would be completely fine with the quest getting overall harder. The quest WAS too easy, and we would in-game have choices to get things into a more 'balanced' after some work, but now we were just a bit too much juggernaut-ic like.

Last edited:
Back