What Is Justice? (An OC Power Rangers Hero Quest)

Created at
Index progress
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

Power Rangers, with myths and legends ready to fight!
Power Rangers, with tools at the ready for any battle!
Power Rangers, be it flesh or tech nothing will stand in their way!
Assembling the Team (pt.1)

Kkutlord

Prince of Breath
So, I'll just say it now... This is definitely based off For The Glory, which got me super-hyped and really getting the creative juices flowing. Power Rangers are like comics- both settings are so absurd you can pretty much do whatever. Ahem...

----
It has been less than a week, but Stella hadn't learned much in that time. Mostly just overhearing Victoria having a freakout that another group of Rangers she called couldn't help. Seems weird...

At least nobody can really understand what the Morphin Detector does. Granted, she still had to hide it, what with teachers mistaking it for some toy or whatever... Is the manic AI or the teachers the real threat?

Just as Stella is about to leave the room, the Detector finally starts going off. Looking to the back, Stella spots a girl wearing a blue jacket/blue pants and a silvery shirt. Hmm... Stella was insistent they improve the Detector more, but Victoria never really explained why not.

Taking a moment to confirm that she is the Blue Genesis Ranger, the... Blue Izanami Ranger? Hmm, pretty sure they're just references... Oh, does that mean her brother is the Izanagi Ranger?

Yet how to approach her? The fact it took this long means she probably kept leaving first, so why did she stay today? Well, Code Void or whatever won't stay hidden for long... But having her think she's only around because of her power is bad.

Hmm... Drifting off to a corner, Stella calls up her sensei. "Ms Victoria, I found the Blue Ranger! She might even know another one! What should I do now?" Victoria doesn't respond immediately, mulling over the matter first.

"Befriend her, get to know her... If Code Void or her lackies start acting, bring them in. Last thing we need is her claiming their Morphers. Even now she's too dangerous, she'll become unstoppable even with mine."

With that the call ends, and Stella looks over the Blue Ranger-to-be...

--What to do?
[] Just try to strike up a conversation.
[] Bring up Rangers but be chill.
[] Maybe just explain? Can you afford to wait?
[] Write-In

--

Sorry for the short opening, combination of lack of ideas and literal brain surgery making this kind of painful. So, omakes... that'll have to be decided later, but the general idea is that Sidestories will be rewarded.

Ooh, Power Rangers. I've been thinking lately that kind of sentai setting might be fun for roleplay or questing...

[X] Bring up Rangers but be chill.

Assembling the Team (pt.2)
A/N: So "Bring up Rangers but be chill" is the winning vote.

----

Walking up to the new girl, Stella keep yourself composed before leaning over a little and smiling. "Hi, what are you still doing here?" The blue-clothed girl glances back, her eyes narrowed suspiciously.

"Doing stuff, apparently I'm 'in trouble.'" At that Stella look away and laughs a little, before speaking in a joking tone. "Man, good thing Power Rangers don't care about stuff like that."

Then, the Blue Ranger's eyes brighten, before bringing her expression to a neutral one. "Well, I guess most people wouldn't know, but we did have a team. The Break Rangers or something, their colors were pretty unusual."

Well, Stella knew that, but might as show interest. "Really? What were their colors? Where can I go to learn about them?" The Blue Ranger actually seems kind of surprised, before rubbing the back of her neck bashfully.

"Um... they mostly kept to themselves, there's not much on the internet. My dad mostly told me... Really, not many have much known online. Hmm... well, their leader was a Gold Ranger and I think Silver was their co-leader?"

Silver? Gold, yeah, but Stella didn't remember being told about a Silver... Still, Stella holds out a hand to her. "Well, I'm Stella, I hope things work out!" She reluctantly takes Stella's hand, almost like she had no idea what she was doing.

"I'm, I'm Azami... it was my mom's idea..." Stella didn't really know what to make of that, so she smiled and waved goodbye. "Nice meeting you Azami, I'll see you again later."

For a moment, Stella catches her looking surprised again, but she leaves before she can tell me. Finally, out in the hallway, Stella calls Victoria again. "She's called Azami, she's wearing a blue jacket & pants plus a silver shirt."

Hearing Victoria grunt in acknowledgement across the line, her response is simple enough. "We'll locate her once you get back, we'll go as Rangers understand?"

Hanging up on Stella, she knew she didn't need to say more. Still, it wouldn't be that easy to make new Morphers, right?

----
Arriving back at the secret room, Victoria glances over before nodding approvingly. "Alright, you got everything?" Glancing down at the Neo Genesis Morpher, the sight of the angular red device is reassuring.

"Yeah, I have everything that matters." Victoria holds up her own morpher, a blockier device with gold coloring... then she holds out a blue but angular one.

Looking on in confusion, the words just come out. "Huh? How?" Victoria sighs, before putting the device away. Walking up and placing a hand reassuringly, Victoria's tone is more like a lament.

"I had it waiting for a long time... Same with the other three. The Zords are already prepared, so... You got the Detector, right?" Nodding, she smiles happily.

Still...

-- What should you do?
[] "Maybe we should give Azami more time?"
[] "Why do we need the Detector for this?"
[] Write-In.

Back