Unhinged Prompt-Based Cosmology

"I just have bad eyesight, lot of stuff looks blurry to me when it moves quick"
Plausible deniability, circumventing the law off denial.
It could have had any number of legal explanations, so the the Law of Denial doesn't need to activate.
Why should a fundamental force of the universe spend more energy than it needs after all:V

I have a weird concept that would be pretty funny in this setting

Just some random superhero that inexplicably exists, and is mainly ignored despite his heroic deeds thanks to the Law Of Denial
He isn't even related to anything important to the lore, he just exists and it confuses everyone except the Screaming Dude

Kevin/The Kaleidoscopic Man
- After a horrible accident in a toy factory tour when a little wooden kaleidoscope became permanently lodged inside his spine without rendering him paralyzed, he gained superhuman abilities
- Has the ability to create partially shiny hard-light clones of himself, him and the clones also share the ability to phase through eachother, and telekinetically rotate around eachother (he could fly if he and a clone telekinetically rotate around eachother at high speeds, but that makes him very dizzy)
- Wears a shiny multi-colour costume into battle while battling evil wizards and such
- Is completely incompetent when it comes to learning supernatural skills aside from his unique abilities
- The Screaming Dude's favourite superhero
- Somehow fought off a small group of Trauma Lane residents singlehandedly, it hurt A LOT, but he made it through
- Is an editor for a fancy furniture magazine as his civilian identity

Back