[x] Soldier: You're trained purely in firearms and melee combat. You have little to no magical training. You also don't have the technological know-how to be able to hack into any technology.

[X] Sorceress: You loved the idea of magic when you were young, and refused not to be taught so adamantly that your parents eventually gave in. You're also a highly trained soldier who's skilled in the usage of firearms and melee combat. However, you are unable to make use of technology to it's most efficient usage.

[X] Sorceress: You loved the idea of magic when you were young, and refused not to be taught so adamantly that your parents eventually gave in. You're also a highly trained soldier who's skilled in the usage of firearms and melee combat. However, you are unable to make use of technology to it's most efficient usage.

[X] Jane of All Trades: The mind is the most powerful tool that you possess, and you made yours up that you would falter in no step. You talked your parents into letting you attend sorcery classes when you were young, and you took a likely to tinker and understanding how things are made and built. You also took martial arts and participated in sports in school, turning your body into a precise instrument of your own liking. Combat training came naturally to you.

Well we do have other squad members. Depending on our vote, we may either fill a niche they don't have, double down on a niche, or just be another member. Unknown for now. But general competence seems nice.

[X] Engineer: Combat is not your only trade, you're a crafty one. You've decided it was best to have the technological know-how and be capable of rigging useful materials into something much more useful when the need arises.

More on the humanoid side. They're a little more original, but we'll see if/when they come into the quest.

Then witch it is.

[x] Soldier: You're trained purely in firearms and melee combat. You have little to no magical training. You also don't have the technological know-how to be able to hack into any technology.

Let's see if we get anymore votes before I get off of work today.
Adhoc vote count started by OfSpaceandTime on Jan 28, 2020 at 9:27 AM, finished with 11 posts and 9 votes.

• [X] Sorceress: You loved the idea of magic when you were young, and refused not to be taught so adamantly that your parents eventually gave in. You're also a highly trained soldier who's skilled in the usage of firearms and melee combat. However, you are unable to make use of technology to it's most efficient usage.
    [X] Engineer: Combat is not your only trade, you're a crafty one. You've decided it was best to have the technological know-how and be capable of rigging useful materials into something much more useful when the need arises.
    [X] Jane of All Trades: The mind is the most powerful tool that you possess, and you made yours up that you would falter in no step. You talked your parents into letting you attend sorcery classes when you were young, and you took a likely to tinker and understanding how things are made and built. You also took martial arts and participated in sports in school, turning your body into a precise instrument of your own liking. Combat training came naturally to you.

I'll leave the vote open for a little while longer.

The next vote will be the last chargen vote which shall be covering Alessandra's history in the military before joining the Black Hawks. Once we've sorted that out, we'll be jumping into the quest.

I have a rough map of Wysteria, just need to make some modifications to it prior to uploading it.

MacGyver!

So, after some discussion with another user, and a long time of thinking, I have realized that I really jumped the gun on this quest. I haven't set it up in the manner that I wanted to. And I'm sorry.

I'll be dropping this quest effective immediately, but I still intend to do something with it in the future, though it may be in User-Fiction next time around.

Back