Created at
Index progress
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

This is a time of war, not between autobots and decepticons, but between the Cybertronians and Quintessons. Come and read about the greatest unremembered war that has graced the universe.
The Beginning

Dachi

Georgian(ქართველი)🇬🇪 not 🇺🇸
Pronouns
He
In time long ago, even more ancient than the great war, before anything was brave enough to crawl upon earth, there were already several developed species and worlds rich in history and technology. In such times, there exist but a few truly advanced star-capable civilizations that have mastered the ability to travel across the vastness of the universe. But do not misunderstand that it means that it is an era of peaceful and prosperous times for all sentient creatures'.

For among the countless stars, a war of such epic proportions is happening that countless worlds have already been left broken and empty. Two titanic factions fight to decide the fate of the entire universe and all of its inhabitants. You might at first think of conflict between the Autobots and the decepticons, fighting their endless war between themselves for the reason that even they themselves have forgotten and ravaging the cybertron and rendering their god-planet almost dead. But no, the conflict that we shall see is so old and terrible that even the eventual conflict between decepticons and autobots looks like a sparklings dispute in both length and severity. Thank everything that you worship, or if you do not worship anything, be happy that you exist in times such as those in the future.

In the past, there was only war, and to be a Cybertronians or Quintessonian was to be one of thousands of trillions of life. in This time life is the cheapest it ever shall be, and to be a living creature is to be one in the ocean's obscurity, an unimportant number to be written in a datapad just as a decimal number Forget the prosperity which technology brings in the future, for in this past only suffering shall be brought to be alive in the 13th century, which is to be born or forged into the fires of eternal war that shall never be put out. But it is also time for legends and myths to be forged. Primuses and his thirteen primes glorious future for Cybertronians and Cybertron has been ruined. Quintessons the creations, one of the thirteen primes the creation which had destroyed their creator and desecrated the sacred shell of their creator. But that was not enough for them; rapidly, they crossed the stars, conquering and enslaving various other primitive life that existed. Thanks to their technological superiority, they had all but become the masters of the known universe and held sway over all of it, becoming the very first universal power and empire in all of history. and it was not long till the Quintessons discovered the world from which their creator had originated. from And enslaved the children of Primus into their servitors, taking them from their beloved home world to countless worlds as their servants and slaves to be used in any fashion that Quintessons wished. Whether this was motivated by the fact that cybertronions prove to be their best slaves to be used because of the superior Cybertronian physique or the fact that all Quintessons had deep hate installed into them by their programming is unclear, but it is most likely that it is a mix of both.

But all of this changed when Novius liberated his fellow Cybertronians, quickly gaining the attention of the Quintessons, Once, he was seen as nothing but a pest and not taken seriously, thus giving Novius the advantage of being understood by his primary enemies and being able to build up his power. and yet each time he defeated them with his brilliant strategies and tactics, gathering around himself the liberated

Cybertronians and building a massive legion to liberate all of his homeworld. The war was hard fought, and many cities were laid to waste. The war ran for 13 long and tiring Cycles, but finally, the liberation of Cybertron happened with Novius taking the last of the Quintesson stronghold in a fortress city, which was at the time known as Kyon and would eventually be known as Kaon city. Now, after liberating all of Cybertron, Novius was beloved and admired by all who saw him as their savior and leader and looked at him like one of the mythical primes of the past. Now it must be known that after the original thirteen primes, there were no more primes after the Great Treachery of one who shall not be named. At first, his soldiers, who deeply admired him, wished for him to take the title of emperor, similar to the Padishah emperors of the Quintessonian empire.

and challenge the Quintessons for the rule of the universe itself. There are two main theories for why Novius rejected the title of emperor and was crowned as the monarch of all Cybertronians, ruling them as such.

The first one is that Novius was a humble and modest bot who did not wish to rule over his own fellow Cybertronians like Quintesson Emperors and did not want his offspring to succeed him as ruler. and just establishing himself as another tyrant. and thus choose the ancient title of prime, which had no relationship with Quintessons and instead led to the old good times of primes ruling wisely and fairly. Another interpretation is the fact that in the past, as powerful and respected as the Padishah emperors of the Quintessonian empire were, they were still overthrown, killed, and assassinated, and even their own subjects just saw them as their rulers who could be replaced Thus, it must be known that while the title of Prime is still respected in the present, it was seen in a far more divine and religious sense as the son of Primus itself in the past, directly more divine than any other, and thus to be the natural rulers of all Cybertronians and to be worshiped and obeyed as almost demigods.

Thus, by making himself a prime Novius, he simply let the flames of his growing personality cult flourish. and from this era on, we first hear the phrase that all of us know by heart. The Sacred Triarchy of God The Cybertron, God the Primus, God the Prime. many Cybertronians at the time, who were rather religious. Thus, being prime was a very advantageous thing for Novius. as someone they believed to be near God. The average Cybertronians would be more likely to obey him. But what we do know is that Novius searched the entirety of cybertron for the matrix of leadership, an artifact of extreme power that designated one holding it to be prime. It was all but useless until, according to the legends, a wise old bot that shared a name with the famous and one we know truly exists.

Alpha Trion, who told him the secret of the location of the artifact inside the planet itself. But while Novius was searching for the artifact, an argument erupted inside the fledgling government of Cybertron between two of the most powerful bots beside Novius,

the Warmaster Honorius Lycanthrope and the grand regent Alpha Trion, The Sigil Bearer. Honorius was the famed Warmaster bot and friend of Novius and was one of the first freed Cybertronians. He quickly became one of the most accomplished generals, only second to his friend. while Alpha Trion, one who held the sigil of Cybertron, was a rather newcomer, an ancient looking bot who had seemingly gotten the highest position in the new government without any achievements that were known.

So yes, my first ever transformers story focused on the period other then the Civil War, between autobots and decepticons. because transformers have much more lore potential, but it is usually just a repeat of the same old, so yes, in this story there is also some mix of terms and characters from other franchise but transformed to fit into transformers lore, and yes, Novius is an OC, but I drew inspiration from him from many other primes and other characters.

And like always, thoughts, criticism, and discussion are welcome, and comments motivate me to write.

Alpha Trion, one who held the sigil of Cybertron, was a rather newcomer, an ancient looking bot who had seemingly gotten the highest position in the new government without any achievements that were known
Alpha Trion, one of the Thirteen Primes and soon he will reunite with his 13th brother, Optimus who goes by the name of Orion Pax.

This story looks promising so far and I will watching this with great interest.

Alpha Trion, one of the Thirteen Primes and soon he will reunite with his 13th brother, Optimus who goes by the name of Orion Pax.

This story looks promising so far and I will watching this with great interest.
Thank I'm glad that you're enjoying it and I will hope to not disapoint

You're welcome and I look forward to what you're cooking for this story. This is where the fun begins.

You're welcome and I look forward to what you're cooking for this story. This is where the fun begins.
Thank you, and yes, the plot will thicken in the next chapter.

And as can be seen in the chapter, I tried to combine both the Quintessons and Primus into the lore. By having Quintessons be a direct creation from a prime and having them not create cybertronians but invade cybertrons and enslave cybertronians. And having the origins of Quintessons being linked with cybertronians
and having the origins of Quintessons being linked with cybertronians

Of course, eventually we are going to meet Orion Pax, but that will be quite in the future.

Also as an first commnetor have the gift of possible list of primes in this timeline not including the original 13

• Solarius Prime(Novius)[●]
  • Gaius Prime[●]
  • Imperius Prime[●]
  • Zetius Prime[●]
  • Nova Prime[●]

• Herule Prime
  • Zanthrope Prime
  • Autonomous Maximus Prime
  • Turanus Prime

• Beta Prime
  • Omega Prime
  • Zeta Prime
  • Sentinel Prime
  • Optimus Prime[●]
This [●] symbol represents an Prime holding the matrix of leadership. the missing on list mean their name was ether condemned or lost

Last edited:
Thank you, and yes, the plot will thicken in the next chapter.
You're welcome and awesome.

By having Quintessons be a direct creation from a prime and having them not create cybertronians but invade cybertrons and enslave cybertronians, and having the origins of Quintessons being linked with cybertronians
Makes sense. Plus it's crazy that G1 Transformers explain the origin story of Cybertronian to be made by Quintessons. Then again, there were other Cybertronians like the Dinobots and Combaticons for example were made by fellow Autobots and Decepticons which they may have inherited that from the Quintessons.

Of course, eventually we are going to meet Orion Pax, but that will be quite in the future.
Awesome. I will wait for the future Optimus Prime showing up later.

This [●] symbol represents an Prime holding the matrix of leadership. the missing on list mean their name was ether condemned or lost
I see. And the other Primes only had that title through political and military might which made them not worthy of the Matrix of Leadership.

You're welcome and awesome.

Makes sense. Plus it's crazy that G1 Transformers explain the origin story of Cybertronian to be made by Quintessons. Then again, there were other Cybertronians like the Dinobots and Combaticons for example were made by fellow Autobots and Decepticons which they may have inherited that from the Quintessons.

Awesome. I will wait for the future Optimus Prime showing up later.

I see. And the other Primes only had that title through political and military might which made them not worthy of the Matrix of Leadership.

I love G1 with all of my heart, but it suffered a lot from early installment weirdness. Like how apparently anyone could build complete cybertronians. Or even multiple different origins of how transfomers were created.

Also, Quintessons, as written in the chapter, are big deals in the galaxy, like the empire from Star Wars having control over several galaxies and their influence reaching nearly every corner of the universe.

In my version, like some other transformers, they were indeed created by Primuse, and Quintessons simply found them and enslaved them.

Of course, there could be no transformer media without optimus, because all of us need him in our lives.

Also, I forgot to mention it before. While we know that The Alpha Trion is one of the 13 primes and one that meets Novius, that doesn't necessarily mean that characters in the story know it. Most bots who have heard of this legendary meeting between Novius and Alpha Trion assume that it was just another bot named Alpha Trion.

Also, you can feel how heartbroken Alpha Trion was after he learned that the only remaining brother he had was killed by his own creation, because as soon as Alpha Trion saw the Quintessons at close range, his brother's handy work was very obvious. And Alpha Trion only finally revealed himself to Novius after he had liberated the cybertron

Yes, despite what the movie says, with the exception of the 13th, which was made by Primus himself. Primes aren't born or made. Rather, the matrix selects the worthy candidate.

And yes, the later primes lacked the matrix as it was considered lost, but they kept the title of prime both for prestige and legitimacy.

Back