Transfictional Isekai Chatroom [IC]

User: Keeper of the Inherited Will
Current Identity: Bai Fenhua
Active mission: -NONE-
Current World: Ode to Humanity: Earthlings, Rise!
Finance: 4,000 Contribution Points

As witch population slowly rise, authorities start to feel the effect of their existence.

Dragon City being what they are immediately dispatchs some of their best monster hunters to help the magical girl crack down on Witch. Interestingly, they have yet to realise that girls themselves are what turn into witches; turns out it is a monster's actions. When a girl was about to transform the monster would attack drawing attention from girl witching out.

One side helped me obtain more magical girls, another kept the charade going by hiding facts about witches; what more is thanks to dream nature this even spread beyond Dragon City to Holy Light Empire.

Just like a monster, Puella Magi is a fact of this planet now, no race can escape from the Witch epidemic... except for that one human off shoot.

My coffee came cold.
Add milk and ice, turn it into Iced Coffe, Kim!

User ID: Tower Lazy bum
Current Identity
: Rook Casa
World: InFamous
Current Mission: [Finish the year without getting expelled]
Secondary Mission: [Find the secret of the town]
Bonus Missions: [Make three friends], [Write a decent thesis], [Stop a bullying event.], [Attend 5 parties]
Balance: 10,000 CP
- Inventory Ring
- Nanosuit
- Batman Cape
- Parry Dagger
- A cannon [Actual Cannon. Reloading works on a cooldown. Try not to drop it on your feet.]
Conduit. Power Grabber in the same way as Delsin Rowe.
Magnetic.
A decent shot.
Can throw a punch pretty well.

Sora finally booted you to a world huh, I wish you good luck then!
Thanks! Can't really complain much on how things are going so far, just hop it'll continue that way
As fellow man in Girl Majority educational environment you have my condolences... Meanwhile, I have been focus on develop item here and there; if I am not teacher I probably go buy Tesla or something.
Not really in a girl majority educational environment, just dropped in girls only gathering place...
Well doesn't really matter.

We're both teachers though! Kinda. Not really. Assistant teacher isn't really the same thing.
Anyway.

Did I ever mention that this school is weird?
Yeah, the school is weird.

I didn't really notice it at first. Might've admittedly been a little bit distracted by... well a lot of things.
However, now that I've had a bit of time to look at all of it - not to mention the mission I got regarding it.

...The folder Lemrina gave me kinda just spelled it all out for me though. I was mostly just cross-checking that things checked out.

Which they did.
Murkoff! Isn't that just a name that just brings a smile to your face once you hear it?

If you said yes, please stop reading. We're definitely not the type to get along

Anyway, continuing on! Murkoff, yes.
They're doing the crazy experimentation bullshit in this universe too. However, the fuck they ended up here is really anyone's guess.
I wanna say it wasn't Sora cuz she didn't seem the type... but really this is just prime ROB behavior.

Thankfully, things aren't that bad since the school isn't covered in blood yet. In fact, it's mostly a normal school.
Would I have noticed this without the folder? Probably not.
Am I gonna be annoyed about that? Absolutely.
And stop using the folder? Abso-fuckin-luttely not.

Honestly, the weirdest thing this school has, that would point to all this, is the rumors.
Absolutely batshit insane rumors. And yet looking at this folder...

Well let's say that they are not so crazy.

Ah, and the professors. Can't really put my finger on it, but they're weird.

Aaaaaand that's probably it? All things considered, not that much time has passed, so haven't got much to talk about.
Welp, write later.

User: Dominion Supplanting Great Brave
Current Identity: Ye Xuan
Active Mission: -NONE-
Current World: Highschool DxD
Finance: 6,000 Contribution Points

Time passed faster when nothing happened...

Before I know it, almost a whole school year has passed. Amazing enough, many changes were made thanks to my suggestion! A lot of those are even my creations; all these projects are for a good reason too, that is so the school can be ready for young men.

And boy do everything I did make a wave. Once a prospective male student comes to Kuoh for the first time they are all in awe of the facility I prepared for them. Sure, a lot of them are here to invade the Lily Garden but many come here mainly because Kuoh is somewhat of a main hub for supernatural stuff. The latter group appreciated a recreational zone for the boy I just built.

Even the lily invader appreciates the privacy and toilet I asked Sona to build. Can you imagine having to complete for toilet spot with girls?!

Aaaaaand that's probably it? All things considered, not that much time has passed, so haven't got much to talk about.
Sound like some Hentai or Horror plot...

User ID: A Shattered Shell
Current Identity: ████ /Ģ̵̝̣̻̯͙͎̌͒́̅a̸̧̢̬̠̬̙̲̽̏̽͂̍̏̄̾̒̐͂̄̄̐͘ś̶̨̡̛͚͉̥̭̫̬͕̰̹͇̯̑̒̈́̐̇͛͆̕͝t̶̜̠̬͉̭̗͉̥͍͚̹͆̇̀̋̑͗̑̂̋̓͘̚ë̶̡͇̥̻͈̞́ŗ̴̜̖̗̳̺̩̫̏̈͆̎̌̽̾̉̉̈́͋́̉̂̕͝
World: Dusttale
N/A

A grey plane, void of all colour, stretching infinitely into the distance. It's only feature a decaying tree and an endless rainfall. It was here I sat after Experiment 876 was deemed a failure.

I had almost managed to steal the seven souls that timeline, only the monarch interfered. I will admit that I underestimated his strength as he never seemed to be that capable against the Child. I guess it is all a matter of intent. In the paths that the two fight, he is either holding back out of regret or the Child's murderous intent is too great for him to resist.

Reality warped, and a pool of ink appeared in front of me. The ink was perhaps the most important item I had managed to obtain as it allowed me to create a vessel that could absorb and contain the power of the human souls. I had no desire to end up as the abomination that the flower would with six of the souls.

Maybe Experiment 877 would finally be the one. It has been too long. I have grown tired with my thoughts and the constant downpour.

On a different note, the place that I recently managed to get access to has been...interesting. Very, very interesting. It seems like a meeting place where those who can travel to other worlds, either through their own merits or through the assistance of that place, can talk and exchange items. It is a shame however, that no one seems to understand my situation properly. Instead, they jump to conclusions and, as a result of that, act insensitively.

There is no cost to great for me to achieve my goal. I will sacrifice everything that is required to achieve it without a second thought. And if it results in my death? Well, death would be one of the warmest things I could get.

User ID: Deacon of Catastrophe
Current Identity: Su Rongzhi (Sean)
Current World: Iron Ladies
Finance: 50,000 Contribution Points

Things still keep Escalating as Mu Siyun makes his move...

At this point entirety of Daxia is at war with him; well not whole as the official military fleet decided to ignore the whole thing and keep our focus on hunting down insects and conquering more planets.

Because of all the ships our fleet outperforms golden mother's fleet...

Unfortunately for the noble, all the conquered land our three-legged crow conquered belongs to me. I've yet to gain enough land to reach the basic quota for a person of my rank hence all planets we take all goes under my management, which is very perfect as I can focus on taking high-value planets first, once there is nothing noble want that isn't already belong to me, whole sector eventually become mine~

Instead, they jump to conclusions and, as a result of that, act insensitively.
Funny this comes from one who said "There is no cost to great for me to achieve my goal" Once you utter such a word insensitivity is all you will get.

Current Identity: ████ /Ģ̵̝̣̻̯͙͎̌͒́̅a̸̧̢̬̠̬̙̲̽̏̽͂̍̏̄̾̒̐͂̄̄̐͘ś̶̨̡̛͚͉̥̭̫̬͕̰̹͇̯̑̒̈́̐̇͛͆̕͝t̶̜̠̬͉̭̗͉̥͍͚̹͆̇̀̋̑͗̑̂̋̓͘̚ë̶̡͇̥̻͈̞́ŗ̴̜̖̗̳̺̩̫̏̈͆̎̌̽̾̉̉̈́͋́̉̂̕͝
N/A
Kindness:
• Grants an increased affinity for healing and defensive magic
• Allows the creation of green shields in the form of a sphere or wall. However, a shield in the form of a sphere will cost more magic than a shield that faces one direction.Up to
seven shields as large as a large adult human and wide enough for a couple of beings can to huddle behind can be made. If a shield takes too many hits it will break.

Experiment 877 was a partial success. Using the discord caused by the interactions of the Child and the Judge, I managed to gain access to the Soul Containers. Unfortunately, I only managed to collect one soul, Kindness, before the timeline was reloaded.

I stared at the slowly pulsating green heart in my hands. I allowed a small smile to grace my lips. Finally. Finally, I had managed to get my hands on one of the objects I coveted most and, now that I had it, it would rather easy to collect more Kindness souls.

I absorbed it and smiled at my new ability to heal others and create shields. With it, I would find it easier and easier to collect the other six souls. Though, first I had to work on getting a second Kindness soul and exposing it to that odd power I had found in an AU, HATE.

Funny this comes from one who said "There is no cost to great for me to achieve my goal" Once you utter such a word insensitivity is all you will get.
So quick to judge. You do not even know my final goal. Who's saying that it is a negative one for others? Perhaps it will benefit everybody else massively.

Last edited:

You do not even know my final goal. Who's saying that it is a negative one for others? Perhaps it will benefit everybody else massively.
If you not notice this yet even after you visit Astral then allow me to explain a bit more. Your final goal doesn't matter. There is nothing you can do to benefit people here that most people can't already do so, and for those that don't their Sponsor wouldn't allow outsiders to give benefit to their victim anyway

N/A
Chromatic Hands: Allow a skeletal hand with a hole in its palm to be summoned for every soul the user possess (currently 3)
Monotone: All the hands turn of a certain color, amplifying the power of his next attack by the amount of hands present.​
Chromatic Magical Energy: As in the name, ████ can manipulate and use Chromatic Magic in each hand or all at once.​
Green: Spawns a forcefield or a shield to protect someone, however, it drains more energy the longer it is used.​
Inverted Green: Creates a wave of toxic mist​
Purple: Shoot purple spikes at it's target to impale them.​
DUALITY: The hands all turn into two bigger ones, with the power being amplified way higher than it was before.​
Polychromatism: Summons a hand for each soul possessed and two giant hands.​

Non-Existence: As the user doesn't truly exist, they are by default immune to all attacks, instead phasing through them. This also allows the user to teleport to wherever they can think off. By focusing intently, the user can manifest properly in the physical world though, if killed there, they will just return to their usual plane of existence
Kindness:
• Attacks can be converted into healing attacks
• Allows the creation of green shields in the form of a sphere or wall. However, a shield in the form of a sphere will cost more magic than a shield that faces one direction.Up to
seven shields as large as a large adult human and wide enough for a couple of beings can to huddle behind can be made. If a shield takes too many hits it will break.

Cruelty:
• Grants an increased affinity for debuff magic
• Allows attacks to be imbued with a decay effect
• Allows rapid regeneration using magic
• Causes other people to act crueler and lowers their empathy while nearby

Perseverance:
• Grants an increased affinity for defensive magic
• Allows attacks to be given powerful armour-piercing properties
• Increases pain resistance massively

After obtaining the Kindness soul, I used it as a sort of beacon that pointed to the human it originally came from. After that, I located an alternate version of them and killed them to gain a second Kindness soul that I forcefully corrupted with HATE, inverting the soul trait into Cruelty.

With two human souls (albeit one inverted), I found it far easier to steal another soul. This time around, I gained Perseverance. In all honesty, Perseverance is probably the soul trait I desired the most due to its ability to pierce through defences.

It seems like 877 will be a success...

Last edited:

If you not notice this yet even after you visit Astral then allow me to explain a bit more.
No need to be too harsh on newbie, just like everyone they comes and go...

Last edited:
Current Identity: W.D Gaster
N/A
Chromatic Hands: Allow a skeletal hand with a hole in its palm to be summoned for every soul the user possess (currently 14)
Monotone: All the hands turn of a certain color, amplifying the power of his next attack by the amount of hands present.
Chromatic Magical Energy: As in the name, Gaster can manipulate and use Chromatic Magic in each hand or all at once.​
Green: Spawns a forcefield or a shield to protect someone, however, it drains more energy the longer it is used.
Inverted Green: Creates a wave of toxic mist
Purple: Shoot purple spikes at its target to impale them.
Inverted Purple: Creates several magic-draining chains
Orange: Spawns white dots around its target. When the dots turn orange, they create a deadly explosion.
Inverted Orange: Creates several spectral skulls which shoot at its target
Blue: Spawns up to 2 blue razor blade discs that follow its target.
Inverted Blue: Creates a bunch of illusory projectiles that inflict mental pain
Yellow: Spawns many bullet-like projectiles that move at a really fast pace.
Inverted Yellow: Creates up to 2 golem out of magic to attack an opponent
Cyan: Shoots 4 ropes that stick to its target until Gaster decides to let go or the string is cut off.
Inverted Cyan: Creates a single bullet that fires extremely quicklyand deals massive damage
Red: Shoots a blast of energy that is two times more powerful than normal Gaster Blasters.
Void: Copies an opponent's attack
RAINBOW: Mixes the aforementioned colored attacks into one to fire a white beam that locks onto a target and follows them. The beam can be split apart into smaller projectiles that work the same.​
DUALITY: The hands all turn into two bigger ones, with the power being amplified way higher than it was before.

Non-Existence: As the user doesn't truly exist, they are by default immune to all attacks, instead phasing through them. This also allows the user to teleport to wherever they can think off. By focusing intently, the user can manifest properly in the physical world though, if killed there, they will just return to their usual plane of existence
Kindness:

Cruelty:

Perseverance:

Despair:
Grants an increased affinity for draining magic
• Causes others to despair while nearby
• It allows magic to be drained by making contact with an individual. This drained magic does not fill up Gaster's reserves.

Justice:
• Grants an increased affinity for projectile magic
• Allows any range attack to turn mid-air to follow their target

Prejudice:
• Grants an increased affinity fof sealing magic
• Allows the user to heighten the negative emotions of people, making it harder for enemies to work together
• Allows magic to be sealed away. The more magic used in the sealing process and the longer the process takes, the longer it will take for the seal to break.

Patience:
• Grants an increased affinity for time magic (slowing)
• Allows the slowing down of every attack and being close to the user.
• Allows the calming of emotions for both the user and others.

Impulse:
• Grants an increased affinity for time magic (accelerating)
• Allows the creation of 'bubbles' that speed up time within them.
• Causes others to act more impulsively while nearby

Bravery:
• Grants an increased affinity for speed magic
• Allows the user to massively increase their speed
• Grants an increased speed resistance

Fear:
Grants an increased affinity for illusion magic
• Allows the user to create hallucinations in other people
• Allows the user to create a large dome in which they control any magical attack that enters it.

Integrity:
• Grants an increased affinity for mind magic
• Allows the user to force others to tell the truth

Deceit:
• Allows the user to seize control of others' minds. The longer the control lasts, the more power the control over that person
• Causes others to be more willing to lie a d cheat while nearby

Determination:
• Grants a massively increased affinity for all combat magics
• Allows the user to create red crescent waves while fighting with a melee weapon
• Causes weapons to deal more damage to an opponent the more times they hit
• If the user has the most Determination in their current AU, they can [Save], [Load] and [Reset]

Void:
• Grants a massively increased affinity for void magic
• Allows the user's attacks to suppress Soul Traits
• Allows the user to create tendrils out of void matter that prevent Soul Traits from working

After absorbing the seven human souls, the six inverted souls and my own void-tainted soul, I was disappointed to learn it was not enough for me to stabilise my existence.

Luckily, however, this person called Chiyo allowed me to borrow a mirror from her. According to her, if somebody has enough Karma, they will be sealed inside of the mirror. Hopefully, my Karma is high enough as a result of my actions in creating a genocide, performing one and my killing of seven children.

Last edited:
User ID: The Cursed
Name:
Simeon Nutus
World: Normal Earth (?) x Chainsaw Man Muv Luv (Getting back to you on which later)
Mission: "I CAST FIST!" - Squash some Xeno Bugs
Finance: 2,980,000 CP
Date (Home): Mon., 12. December, 2023 [Locked]
>Peak Tier-1 Absolute Peak Human Package (STR/DEX/END/INT/PER/etc. equal to the best* humanly possible in that stat, includes exotic non-supernatural 'stats') [Purchased for 110 CP]
*Best referring to one of two things: For objective stats like STR/DEX/INT, it means the objective best value achievable by a human; For stats of subjective quality like Height, Build and other taste-specific statistics it refers to the user's preference and optimizes their existing archetype on purchase. Purchase is final and doesn't change on its own, even if parts of humanity gain artificial outside modifiers, including but not limited to: Genetic engineering, cybernetics, supernatural forces. The user can still benefit from such things, but that will be independent of this purchase. Have a nice day.
>Training/Learning Booster x10,000 [Purchased from Lucia, Lynn & Solomon's Store for 5000CP]
>Aura (Semblance: Unknown) [RWBY]
>Esper Abilities [Purchased from Lucia, Lynn & Solomon's Store]
->Lv.5.2: "Rampage Dress", "Friction Manipulation", "Electromaster", "Dark Matter"
->Lv.5.1: "Wave Conductor", "Clairvoyance", "Time Dilation"
->Lv.5: "Portals", "Liquid Shadow", "Dimension Strike", "Telepathy", "Phasing", "Prism Cloak", "A.I.M.-Field Manipulation", "Space Distortion", "Photon Lancer", "Density Manipulation", "Resonant Entanglement", "Wave-Particle Control", "Optical Property Manipulation", "Signal Transformation", "Ideal Gas (pV=nRT, variable shifting)", "Dynakinesis", "Vector Control", "Mass Effect", "Null Field", "Effector", "Gridfire", "Precognition", "Psychometry", "Psychokinesis", "Schrödinger's Cat"
>Universal Translation Spell (Cast by another, will eventually run out)

Tech Bases:
>The Culture
>Ceph [Crysis]
>Various bits of DB, TiTS and own development
Consumables:
1x [Caster Medea] Ability Package [From Lucia, Lynn & Solomon's Store, Purchased for 20k CP]
1x Tier 1 version of the special item 'Paper Trail' [Purpose Unselected]
1x Special item 'Diaboros Blocker' with no tier limitation [Purpose Unselected]
A bunch of healing items
Heaps of at least 10k units of consumables crystal (Incl. healing and teleport)
0x Teleport Crystal (Can teleport everyone within 10m)
1x Box with General Dust Samples

Information Storage:
1x Weapon Blueprints (Dust Casting Greaves & Boots)
1x Dark Matter notebook (With full scans of Ceph technology samples)

Equipment:
1x Inventory ring with 100 cubic meters of storage
1x Reaper Armaments Personal Shield Belt (From Trials in Tainted Space; boosted x100 in quality, impervious to weaker hits, can withstand heavy weapons for a while)
1x Greenleaf Cape (From Aincrad, 3rd floor)
Dark Matter™ Clothes (High Armor Value)

Weapons:
2x Dark Matter Anti-Devil Power-Fists
1x Knife Missile Launcher (From The Culture; Needs no maintenance, infinite ammo, boosted x100, creates customized Knife Missiles)
1x Luo San Pao's Fart Bomb
Anti-tank artillery with a bunch of ammo
A couple hundred WW3 mines

Vehicles:
3x Airpod (Dragon Ball, flies and can carry 2 people + baggage)
Companions
Itori Akuko:

Accidental portal-neighbor and first person Simeon met in the other world. Lives alone in a big apartment and attends a normal high school.

Abilities:
>Esper Abilities:
->Lv.5.1: 4x "Fundamental Force Manipulation (EM/Grav/Strong/Weak)"
->Lv.5: "Move Point", "Telepathy", "Telekinesis", "Flourine Manipulation", "Violence Doughnut (Inertia Manipulation)", "Rampage Dress", "Time Dilation", "Phasing", "Prism Cloak", "A.I.M.-Field Manipulation", "Oxygen Control", "Space Distortion", "Matter Reinforcement (Hardness, elasticity, tensile strength, etc.)", "Stasis Lock", "Nitrogen Control", "Carbon Search", "Orbital Shifting", "Probability Manipulation", "Negentropic Field", "Trajectory Manipulation", "Proton Control", "Neutron Control", "Chlorine Control", "Phosphor Control", "Sulfur Control", "Calcium Control", "Sodium Control", "Schrödinger's Cat"
>Bending (Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Energy) [A:TLA]
>Training Booster x10,000

Items:
>Teleport- and healing-crystals
>Dark Matter™ Clothes (High Armor Value)
>Personal Shield Generator
Tanaka Aoi:

An orphaned former-regular then Majin student of Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous. After her power awakened, she was stopped from rampaging by Simeon and attended psychological counseling since. After the mission to her world was over, she decided to leave with him and Akuko.

Abilities:
>Majin Power: Wallflower Petals
->Stats: Strength B, Versatility A, Range C, Activation S
->Enhanced physicals, beyond the usual for Majin
->High-durability forcefields that allow for limited flight
->Range of approx. 50m
->Manton Limited: Forcefields can not intersect with living beings upon creation
>Esper Abilities:
->Lv.5: "Schrödinger's Cat", "Quantum Tunnel", "Absolute Zero", "Rampage Dress", "Radio Wave", "Time Dilation", "Reflex Barrier", "Prism Cloak", "Phasing", "Cutting Field", "Space Distortion", "Instant Counter", "Status Reset"

Items:
>Suitcase with all her belongings
>Dark Matter™ Clothes (High Armor Value)
>Personal Shield Generator
>Teleport- and healing-crystals
Kobayashi Hoshino:

School friend of Aoi, a perfectly normal human girl, until she was dragged into the wide world of the multiverse being real.

Abilities:
>???
>Esper Abilities:
->Lv.5: "A.I.M.-Field Manipulation", "Rampage Dress", "Electromaster", "Spatial Redirector", "Black Hole Sun", "Meltdowner", "Matter Creation", "E.D.M. Manipulation", "Solar Flare", "Gravity Manipulation"

Items:
>Dark Matter pendant (Projecting Esper abilities as protection)
>"Stuff"
1x Squad of cadet mecha pilots from Muv Luv

Dark Matter Constructs:
1x Rainbow-Crystal-Dragon (Anti-Devil, Hopebringer, Radiant, Growing, Adaptive)
500M Carbot Zerglings (Cute, Swarming, Adaptive)
50M Cute!Zerg Roaches
25M Cute!Zerg Queens
10M Cute!Zerg Hydralisks
1M Cute!Zerg Ultralisks
1000 Cute!Zerg Nydus-Worms
1 Cute!Zerg Leviathan
20M Cute!Zerg Experimental Forms
500k Furry Bear-Wolf-Lion-Chimaera Knights (Majestic and Knightly, Sword + Tower Shield, Individual Style)
500k Alicorn Steeds (Support/Flight, Goodness Aura, Laser-Horns)
1x Gideon Nutus (Copy of Old Mundane Self, Backup, On home side living normal life)
200k Skitter-grade swarms of various insects and spiders

Minions (A.I.):
1x Boosted Knife Missile (Boosted x100, on personal protection duty)
2000x Enhanced Knife Missiles (From Boosted Launcher)
4x Standard Knife Missiles
300x Robot Capsule (Dragon Ball, but weak); Upgraded with some Culture Tech

So. I'm still alive.

Shit has been going down, but my mission is basically over now.

In the end, what really got me this far was becoming a walking Zerg swarm and releasing better technology.

The kids I've taught are all okay and some will probably join me when I leave. So far, so normal.

Well anyway, with the way things are going, I can leave an autonomous copy of my Zerg swarm behind to help out humanity against the hostile Xenos.

Once that's done, I will probably have another companion whom I can give the Caster Medea ability package. That should make it a lot easier to shank a certain Devil.

I probably won't post again until I am back home, so....see you?

Update! Today I have we talking about my business.

On the business side, things are going okay... People like good food and as we started to have money I even ended up buying a company from one of Meng Chao's father's old business partners for very cheap. They can't ask for much when all I buy them for is to save time from dealing with bureaucrats. Soon enough the verticle integration is complete; it'd be much harder to disrupt my operation now.

Talking about such business, amusing enough the butterfly effect caused MC to join Scavenger Class. His main style honestly doesn't match with any conventional techniques anyway so being in scavenger class with special permission to visit martial class is better.

Finally, I am thinking of introducing games to this world too, but in such a hostile environment I have to start slow.

I probably won't post again until I am back home, so....see you?
Seem like you have quite busy schedule, see you!

User ID: Tower Lazy bum
Current Identity
: Rook Casa
World: InFamous
Current Mission: [Finish the year without getting expelled]
Secondary Mission: [Find the secret of the town]
Bonus Missions: [Make three friends], [Write a decent thesis], [Stop a bullying event.], [Attend 5 parties]
Balance: 10,000 CP
- Inventory Ring
- Nanosuit
- Batman Cape
- Parry Dagger
- A cannon [Actual Cannon. Reloading works on a cooldown. Try not to drop it on your feet.]
Conduit. Power Grabber in the same way as Delsin Rowe.
Magnetic.
A decent shot.
Can throw a punch pretty well.

Sound like some Hentai or Horror plot...
...Worst part is that I can't even say that you're wrong.
More on the Horror part mind you, but with the arrival I had... well, whatever.

Situation update!

Murkoff sucks.
World-shattering news, I know. I had a change of world view too. Don't know how I'll ever recover.

Ignoring my awful sarcasm.

Yeah, it's totally confirmed that they are running experiments in the school.
Intercepted a truck that was disposing of dead bodies.
Yeah, decomposing bodies smell like shit.

One of the body bags was ruptured and I was passing by at the time.

Can't really tell if that counts as me being lucky or not.

Ended up waiting by the truck until owner of the truck came back. There were two of them, but didn't really matter.
Knocked them out without being seen and searched them over.

You have one guess on what I found.

Guessed yet?

If you guessed documents related to Murkoff, congratulations! You get nothing!

Yeah...

I'm gonna look into this later.

Have a class now...

It's not gonna be fun.

YMCK, the Young Man Club Kuoh!

Not long after the enrollment first-day ceremony all men in school (faculty members included) gathered in the school's newest building. In this mandatory meeting, we need to inform all boys about various things like a couple of women's safe zones that off limited to males.

This is also where I introduce them to various self-improvement programs, citing that while the ratio is on their side average woman would give no chance to a man that 'lower' than her. Amusingly this manages to convince the soon-to-be infamous pervert trio to join the club; they end up taking an ultimate ninja body-building course.

Apart from the club, things are doing very great; I still run my commission mainly through Rias. Devil Contract is OP!

Have a class now... It's not gonna be fun.
Oof class, good thing I am a teacher... though saying same things for a dozen time kind of tiring too...

N/A
Chromatic Hands: Allow a skeletal hand with a hole in its palm to be summoned for every soul the user possess (currently 14)
Monotone: All the hands turn of a certain color, amplifying the power of his next attack by the amount of hands present.
Chromatic Magical Energy: As in the name, Gaster can manipulate and use Chromatic Magic in each hand or all at once.​
Green: Spawns a forcefield or a shield to protect someone, however, it drains more energy the longer it is used.
Orange: Spawns white dots around its target. When the dots turn orange, they create a deadly explosion.
Cyan: Shoots 4 ropes that stick to its target until Gaster decides to let go or the string is cut off.
Inverted Cyan: Creates a single bullet that fires extremely quicklyand deals massive damage
Red: Shoots a blast of energy that is two times more powerful than normal Gaster Blasters.
RAINBOW: Mixes the aforementioned colored attacks into one to fire a white beam that locks onto a target and follows them. The beam can be split apart into smaller projectiles that work the same.​
DUALITY: The hands all turn into two bigger ones, with the power being amplified way higher than it was before.

Kindness:

Cruelty:

Perseverance:

Despair:
• It allows magic to be drained by making contact with an individual. This drained magic does not fill up Gaster's reserves.

Justice:

Prejudice:
• Allows the user to heighten the negative emotions of people, making it harder for enemies to work together
• Allows magic to be sealed away. The more magic used in the sealing process and the longer the process takes, the longer it will take for the seal to break.

Patience:

Impulse:

Bravery:

Fear:
• Allows the user to create a large dome in which they control any magical attack that enters it.

Integrity:

Deceit:
• Allows the user to seize control of others' minds. The longer the control lasts, the more power the control over that person

Determination:
• Allows the user to create red crescent waves while fighting with a melee weapon
• If the user has the most Determination in their current AU, they can [Save], [Load] and [Reset]

Void:
• Allows the user to create tendrils out of void matter that prevent Soul Traits from working

The mirror worked. Mostly at least. The vast majority of my existence has been stabilised once more, leaving just enough of it shattered to allow me to still utilise my ability to teleport and fade.

Recently, I have managed to gain access to two AUs that were surrounded by a barrier by using a device powered by several human Souls. These AUs ares...odd...to say the least. It feels empty. While inside of first, I found a few items. None of them were particularly useful to me at my current stage. A Toy Knife, an odd stick and a broken gauntlet like item.

The second AU...Well it seems off here. If the first one felt empty, this one feels dead. Every step I take throws up a small cloud of dust. Not only that, corpses seem to litter the roads. Which should not be possible. Monsters are meant to dissolve into dust upon their deaths.

Unfortunately, this AU also does not seem to be particularly fruitful when it comes to items. Instead, it is just disturbing...

I have also taken into account the advice of the Painted One, Sora, and offered the Souls that powered the device a chance to exact punishment upon me. Unfortunately, one tried to kill me and has now ended up having its Soul Trait absorbed by me. The other has not actually stated its punishment yet.

While Eadric is building his gaming community, we here publish the Helldiver Expy so we can save on bot AI.

Granted to make sure we won't be losing bots randomly I make sure that the first year of this game lifespan will be purely a game. Sure the control will be perfectly the same as a real bot but the scenario will be something simulated from a hypercomputer.

Once a year passes we'll make a special event where we'll secretly connect active players of the highest rank to real bots!

This will allow them to actually fight for our people; liberating the planet. Of course, I won't just have them do it for free, while they won't know that they are killing real aliens we'll be giving them real rewards based on their performance. We'll even make a high score base pro league where the K/D ratio and contribution determine the winner! A fun way to earn money!

Unfortunately, one tried to kill me and has now ended up having its Soul Trait absorbed by me.
I have feeling a lot will try to kill you if you offer a chance for them to.

N/A

Kindness:

Cruelty:

Perseverance:

Despair:

Justice:

Prejudice:

Patience:

Impulse:

Bravery:

Fear:

Integrity:

Deceit:

Determination:

Void:

I have feeling a lot will try to kill you if you offer a chance for them to.
Sora did tell me off for murdering the Children and did advise me to accept their punishments...

User: Tea-Fuelled Intellect
Name:
Intelli Saiko
World: Boku no Hero Academia
Mission: -
Finance: - CP

Sora did tell me off for murdering the Children and did advise me to accept their punishments...
Murdering those poor innocent children might draw some ire yes. I am sure there are other ways to go about it but I am quite unfamiliar with your situation.

Why do you punish yourself anyway? Does it make you feel better?

Last edited:
N/A
Chromatic Hands: Allow a skeletal hand with a hole in its palm to be summoned for every soul the user possess (currently 15)
Sage: Summons an energy whip

Kindness:

Cruelty:

Perseverance:

Despair:

Justice:

Prejudice:

Patience:

Impulse:

Bravery:

Fear:

Integrity:

Deceit:

Determination:

Pneuma:
Grants an increased affinity in mimd magic
• Allows the user to use their magic to perform psychokinesis
• Allows the user to create an astral projection of themselves with half of their total power using magic.

Void:

It all started going downhill when I saw the child. It was being attacked by what appeared to be a heavily damaged Sans, one missing a leg and a large part of its skull. For some unknown reason, I felt a slight tingle of fear upon seeing it.

The child died shortly after I began spectating the fight. I interfered before the Sans could destroy its Soul as I has never once encountered a Soul of that colour before. Needless to say, the Sans was not overly impressed by my actions of denying it a kill but I did not care. I had gained undeniable proof that my theory of complex Soul Traits was true.

My new Soul, Pneuma, was rather interesting. Its abilities were a quite different to those of the seven simple Soul Traits and the six Inverted Soul Traits. I could already see how the ability to create a duplicate of myself could be used. A second me meant a potential second set of hands for a particularly volatile experiment or an extra aid during a battle. On the whole, these complex Souls promised to be very, very interesting.

As for the Sans that was attacking me, I quickly killed it with a monochrome Determination blast. No sense in keeping it around any longer than I had to.

Why do you punish yourself anyway? Does it make you feel better?
I was told to be more human...

Nothing feels different though.

Murdering those poor innocent children might draw some ire yes. I am sure there are other ways to go about it but I am quite unfamiliar with your situation.
One was in self-defence and it was simpler just to harvest their Soul for the device I needed to break the barrier surrounding the AU I am currently in. The other was due to me needing a second Soul for the device.

Last edited:

In such a world where only the rich can afford true entertainment, targeting mass might be foolish.

But I can see the potential, finding the right girl I use her wish to create a version of Green God; since they are wish they make quick jobs in putting the girl on a pedestal and start building games for her and profits. Within a week of existing in this world, they managed to connect to the Greater God Domain and bring the games to Dragon City.

Of course, since Green God is themselves they too start to develop the great life elixir and 12 grades of nutrient liquid. These are what makes them dominate the Blue Star back in their world after all.

Can't wait to see how 9 mega companies will deal with it...

I was told to be more human... Nothing feels different though
I think the point is to be less focused and interact with community more; no need to go full self punishment.

User ID: We do what we must, because we can!
Name:
Kihara Aiko
World: Toaruverse
Mission: None
Finance: ? CP [Calculating...]
>Archetype: Mad Scientist
>Touhou's Flight
>Learning/Training Booster x1,000,000,000
>Esper Ability: Information (LV5+++; Able to call up Wings and Halo at a whim)
>Imperial Fist Martial Arts (Akame Ga Kill)
>Ludicrous Skill: Sword Saint
>Ludicrous Skill: Miracle Doctor

NanoCybernetics:
>NC-"Witch Time": Nanomachines enabling Anime-Sandevistan (Cyberpunk: Edgerunners) functionality.
>NC-"Perfect Focus": Upgrade for NC-"Witch Time", Auto-Activation for Dodging, no cooldown.
>NC-"Battle Continuation": Nanomachines that repair/stabilize damage to keep the host operational, limited by available matter.
>NC-"Vampiric Regeneration": Upgrade for NC-"Battle Continuation", absorb free organic matter to regenerate damage.
>NC-"Nanomachines, Son!": Nanomachines that Harden In Response To Physical Trauma.
>NC-"Resistance is Futile": Upgrade to NC-"Nanomachines, Son!", integrates Calculate Fortress capability.
>NC-"Fist of God": Nanomachines that improve host physical abilities by plus five times peak human level.
>NC-"Devil Trigger": Enables activation of time-limited NC-supercharge-mode, triples NC effectiveness, grows armor-shell around host.
>NC-"Exterior 2.0": Nanomachine Quantum-Ansible to SemiBio-Supercomputer designed to emulate Esper brains.
>NC-"Imagine Resistance": Nanomachine-supported implant that dissipates mana-based spells right before they hit the host.
>NC-"Eyes of Counterspell": Nanomachine-supported eye-lens implant that can weaken and dissipate mana-based spells within LoS.
>NC-"Force Shell": Nanomachine-implant that projects a conformal energy shield around the host.
>NC-"Guardian Shield": Nanomachine-implant that projects a localized shield dome/sphere centered on the host.
>NC-"Emergency Protocol": Nanomachine-implant that connects to a larger partner-device to teleport the host to safety.
>NC-A3C "Hyperspace Arsenal": Nanomachine-implant that connects to an Anti-Art Attachment stored in an extradimensional storage-space.
>NC-"Vibranium Web": Nanomachine web that absorbs, distributes and expels energy, increases durability and efficiency of other NanoCybernetics, possesses great enough energy capacity to allow NC-"Witch Time" to run for an hour without needing to cool down.
>NC-"Five_Over: Electric": Vibranium nanomachines tuned towards absorbtion, projection, amplification and modification of electromagnetic fields and electric currents.
>NC-"Five_Over: Thermal": Vibranium nanomachines tuned towards absorbtion and projection of heat energy.
>NC-"Five_Over: Kinetic": Vibranium nanomachines tuned towards absorbtion, projection and modification of kinetic energy and inertia.
>NC-"Five_Over: Gravitic": Vibranium nanomachines and support devices tuned towards projection of anti-gravity and gravity fields. Can project miniature black holes and detonate aluminum.

Tech Bases:
>Academy City (Toaru)
>Cyberpunk 2077/Edgerunners (Everything)
>Trial of Tainted Space (Generic Shields)
>Marvel (Vibranium, Iron Man Suit Mk1 + Arc Reactor, improved repulsor tech)
>Mass Effect (YMIR, LOKI & FENRIS mechs, Eezo-less version)
>Arknights (Originium, Tech using it; Landships, pretty much everything)

Greetings, it's Kihara Aiko, Mad Scientist Extraordinaire, and, as always, any rumors of my demise were greatly exaggerated!

My mission is over now and I have returned home.

With the completion of that, I now have minions and allies in several different worlds, which will help me in my work decyphering the multiverse.

Currently I am working on some new cybernetics. This time, I am looking to augment my brain and nervous system with nano-crystal computing substrate, to both increase my mental faculties and give me a backup system to run my mind on.

Apart from that, I am working on some new applications for my esper power. Mainly weird things like imaginary number spaces, higher dimensional stuff, quantum-fuckery and streamlining the reality warping into being compatible with quick scripts I can use much faster.

Apart from that....I am doing well even in my personal life.
N/A
Chromatic Hands: Allow a skeletal hand with a hole in its palm to be summoned for every soul the user possess (currently 15)
Sage: Summons an energy whip

Kindness:

Cruelty:

Perseverance:

Despair:

Justice:

Prejudice:

Patience:

Impulse:

Bravery:

Fear:

Integrity:

Deceit:

Determination:

Pneuma:
Grants an increased affinity in mimd magic
• Allows the user to use their magic to perform psychokinesis
• Allows the user to create an astral projection of themselves with half of their total power using magic.

Void:

It all started going downhill when I saw the child. It was being attacked by what appeared to be a heavily damaged Sans, one missing a leg and a large part of its skull. For some unknown reason, I felt a slight tingle of fear upon seeing it.

The child died shortly after I began spectating the fight. I interfered before the Sans could destroy its Soul as I has never once encountered a Soul of that colour before. Needless to say, the Sans was not overly impressed by my actions of denying it a kill but I did not care. I had gained undeniable proof that my theory of complex Soul Traits was true.

My new Soul, Pneuma, was rather interesting. Its abilities were a quite different to those of the seven simple Soul Traits and the six Inverted Soul Traits. I could already see how the ability to create a duplicate of myself could be used. A second 8me meant a potential second set of hands for a particularly volatile experiment or an extra aid during a battle. On the whole, these complex Souls promised to be very, very interesting.

As for the Sans that was attacking me, I quickly killed it with a monochrome Determination blast. No sense in keeping it around any longer than I had to.

I was told to be more human...

Nothing feels different though.

One was in self-defence and it was simpler just to harvest their Soul for the device I needed to break the barrier surrounding the AU I am currently in. The other was due to me needing a second Soul for the device.
You create strange contraptions powered by forsaken children. You're a terrible scientist. You're a terrible mad scientist. You are also a horrible person.

Would you like to join the prestigious Kihara family? You'll fit right in!

Just uh....stay away from my world. Imagine Breaker, Crowley or any of the many Magic Gods would end you.

The club is doing well, especially the trio...

Matsuda and Motohama are doing great; Issei though... is exceeding my expectation. Even when I use Soldier King techniques to essentially seal his connection to other beings this young man still shows great potential in learning almost everything like spring.

He is slow and very bad at stealth though so when we start to move on to ninja techniques, he ultimately has to quit... only just from ninja training though. As a teacher I wouldn't let his effort go to waste; instead of ninja training other two continue we pivoted Issei training to that of Great Turtle Sage style. Being a fan of comics Issei was eager to learn hoping that one day he could learn ki techniques.

I reckon it will take a year for Issei to be decent enough for basic ki techniques... Can't wait to see the result.

Apart from that....I am doing well even in my personal life.
Really? Good for you then, hopefully you won't end up being a victim of UB and addicted to them.

User ID: We do what we must, because we can!
Name:
Kihara Aiko
World: Toaruverse
Mission: None
Finance: ? CP [Calculating...]
>Archetype: Mad Scientist
>Touhou's Flight
>Learning/Training Booster x1,000,000,000
>Esper Ability: Information (LV5+++; Able to call up Wings and Halo at a whim)
>Imperial Fist Martial Arts (Akame Ga Kill)
>Ludicrous Skill: Sword Saint
>Ludicrous Skill: Miracle Doctor

NanoCybernetics:
>NC-"Witch Time": Nanomachines enabling Anime-Sandevistan (Cyberpunk: Edgerunners) functionality.
>NC-"Perfect Focus": Upgrade for NC-"Witch Time", Auto-Activation for Dodging, no cooldown.
>NC-"Battle Continuation": Nanomachines that repair/stabilize damage to keep the host operational, limited by available matter.
>NC-"Vampiric Regeneration": Upgrade for NC-"Battle Continuation", absorb free organic matter to regenerate damage.
>NC-"Nanomachines, Son!": Nanomachines that Harden In Response To Physical Trauma.
>NC-"Resistance is Futile": Upgrade to NC-"Nanomachines, Son!", integrates Calculate Fortress capability.
>NC-"Fist of God": Nanomachines that improve host physical abilities by plus five times peak human level.
>NC-"Devil Trigger": Enables activation of time-limited NC-supercharge-mode, triples NC effectiveness, grows armor-shell around host.
>NC-"Exterior 2.0": Nanomachine Quantum-Ansible to SemiBio-Supercomputer designed to emulate Esper brains.
>NC-"Imagine Resistance": Nanomachine-supported implant that dissipates mana-based spells right before they hit the host.
>NC-"Eyes of Counterspell": Nanomachine-supported eye-lens implant that can weaken and dissipate mana-based spells within LoS.
>NC-"Force Shell": Nanomachine-implant that projects a conformal energy shield around the host.
>NC-"Guardian Shield": Nanomachine-implant that projects a localized shield dome/sphere centered on the host.
>NC-"Emergency Protocol": Nanomachine-implant that connects to a larger partner-device to teleport the host to safety.
>NC-A3C "Hyperspace Arsenal": Nanomachine-implant that connects to an Anti-Art Attachment stored in an extradimensional storage-space.
>NC-"Vibranium Web": Nanomachine web that absorbs, distributes and expels energy, increases durability and efficiency of other NanoCybernetics, possesses great enough energy capacity to allow NC-"Witch Time" to run for an hour without needing to cool down.
>NC-"Five_Over: Electric": Vibranium nanomachines tuned towards absorbtion, projection, amplification and modification of electromagnetic fields and electric currents.
>NC-"Five_Over: Thermal": Vibranium nanomachines tuned towards absorbtion and projection of heat energy.
>NC-"Five_Over: Kinetic": Vibranium nanomachines tuned towards absorbtion, projection and modification of kinetic energy and inertia.
>NC-"Five_Over: Gravitic": Vibranium nanomachines and support devices tuned towards projection of anti-gravity and gravity fields. Can project miniature black holes and detonate aluminum.

Tech Bases:
>Academy City (Toaru)
>Cyberpunk 2077/Edgerunners (Everything)
>Trial of Tainted Space (Generic Shields)
>Marvel (Vibranium, Iron Man Suit Mk1 + Arc Reactor, improved repulsor tech)
>Mass Effect (YMIR, LOKI & FENRIS mechs, Eezo-less version)
>Arknights (Originium, Tech using it; Landships, pretty much everything)

Really? Good for you then, hopefully you won't end up being a victim of UB and addicted to them.
What is a UB?

Zeno Purges, the Helldiver expy game is a great success!

Not only did we end up revolutionising the game industry with Helldiver's campaign design but we also got a record high when it comes to conquering the Planet for exploitation.

I can only say these gamers are indeed underutilised, we should make use of them more.

That doesn't mean I forget about the main reason I produced the game though. Human Class Angels quickly learn from games about all the option their ship could do and some time even join the bot ship themselves to act as support for the player in some of harder mission. We still keep this a secret of course, but since Human Rank Angels never get to show their face, we manages to contain the info!

From what I heard it mean 'Ugly Bastards'

Back