Touhou: Scarlet Devil M̶a̶n̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ Mafia Party-Crashers Chat

(Hermit's counter IIUC was "they didn't do that because it would have confirmed me as Town")

I don't think I have any glaring holes left in my argumentation, and I feel if Hermit continues the back and forth I should be able to find more holes on his end. At that point all we really need is for one of IH/Atoms to agree with my general idea and we're home free.

For reference regarding time calls, @Usili 2.0 & @Pawn Lelouch - are votes timestamped X:00 valid or is the last valid timestamp for a vote (X-1):59? Since it's currently looking plausible that we'll want Comi to drop one at the literal last minute.

Kinda unfortunate way to end with a vote like that but my LYLO has been sloppy enough that I care less than I would normally :V

NGL I've had way dirtier wins (*cough*Amogus*cough*), this is peanuts. IH at least does seem to be voting based on legitimate belief.

Anyway with that on the board I think I'm probably just gonna chill for the rest of the day, though I'll keep an eye on thread in case anything changes.

Yeah I feel like everything was going well up to the point where I decided to add in the YP team-read immediately. Felt good at the time but definitely led to a lot more trouble than I would have liked.

Not much we could do about Hermit silently Scum-reading us both for four Days though so I'm glad I got on top of it before him.

Honestly I did spot that Hermit was probably Scumreading you as part of the Shal tinfoil but no way in hell am I gonna fess up to that in-thread :V

(like, beyond just the explicitly stated linked read, I mean)

Still at work but I think keeping my vote on Wiadi here suggests others don't go that way so yeah best for me to be a late swap

Probably doesn't need to be literal last-minute with IH disengaging, so better safe than sorry on the timing, but yeah I think it's a solid plan to keep it parked for now just in case.

Oh, and hey - while we're sadly not looking likely to top it in absolute pagecount, we did manage to beat Archfiend's if you adjust for its 18-and-change pages of pre-game (compared to this game's 5-and-change)!

Oh, and hey - while we're sadly not looking likely to top it in absolute pagecount, we did manage to beat Archfiend's if you adjust for its 18-and-change pages of pre-game (compared to this game's 5-and-change)!
True the first 400 some odd posts don't count there :V

Don't think I need to bother responding to YP here? Just risks letting the fight draw enough momentum/attention that it pulls IH to switch. But lemme know if you disagree.

Don't think I need to bother responding to YP here? Just risks letting the fight draw enough momentum/attention that it pulls IH to switch. But lemme know if you disagree.
Yeah probably not, at this point it might just be a stay silent angle. We're in a winning state no matter what here as long as IH stays, since if Atoms doesn't vote we win the 3-3 tie by default, and if Atoms does vote we have the Comi switch at EoD.

Might be best have Comi switch regardless just in case - I'm still not 100% on trusting Ori's actions to really exist. Albeit faking giving you tiebreak power is a lot less easily explained than faking giving Shal a bomb, so maybe that's too tinfoil.

Yeah definitely would regardless. Atoms is kinda still MIA but I'd rather be safe than sorry either way.

Home, vote set and ready to send like a minute before day end. It isn't fancy, just a naked vote.

Back