Touhou: Scarlet Devil M̶a̶n̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ Mafia Party-Crashers Chat

I'll caveat that with "subject to your Internet speed" but otherwise yeah that seems probably wise. Would also recommend dressing it up with a bunch of cruft in the meantime so people might take too long reading the whole thing to realize what's up.

I'll caveat that with "subject to your Internet speed" but otherwise yeah that seems probably wise. Would also recommend dressing it up with a bunch of cruft in the meantime so people might take too long reading the whole thing to realize what's up.
Yeah true. This is also probably a good idea.

(re: "subject to your Internet speed" I'd also err on the side of caution there, in that swapping early has only a risk of ending badly whereas swapping late is guaranteed to be catastrophic)

It is deeply funny to me that one of the biggest Scum flags against me is for something that didn't even happen and was instead the result of one of our gambits going almost perfectly :V

Deleting all the spacing to make it more of a pain was nice. Though I doubt Atoms actually had time to even notice the post.

Yeah, going back and reading through that properly now that the day's ended, it's kind of a masterpiece honestly.

Yeah that was a good touch, even I sat there for a second like "wait where the hell is the vote"

Also just so everyone is aware, I will be exporting/posting this in the mafia subforum so everyone can read through scumchat for this game.

Back