[X] Esoteric Bullshit (Psionics, Exotic Physics, etc)
[X] You're a clone; a vat grown human with a artificially constructed personality. At best, people will find you odd; at worst, you'll be treated as a soulless, subhuman abomination. (Cloning Blues)
[X] Jin Xing Hua
[X] Female
[X] The Hollow Phantom
[X] The bare concrete ceiling of your holding cell. You've been waking up to the same sight for the past few weeks, much to your frustration. (Pros: More starting supplies. Cons: You're imprisoned.)

[X] You're a clone; a vat grown human with a artificially constructed personality. At best, people will find you odd; at worst, you'll be treated as a soulless, subhuman abomination. (Cloning Blues)
[X] Jin Xing Hua
[X] Female
[X] The Hollow Phantom
[X] A closed hatch. You had opted to stay in the safety of your vehicle, despite the cramped interior. The sound of raindrops hitting metal serves to remind you why. (Pros: Start with transportation. Cons: Low fuel, concentrated fallout)

[X] Jin Xing Hua
[X] Female
[X] The Hollow Phantom
[X] The bare concrete ceiling of your holding cell. You've been waking up to the same sight for the past few weeks, much to your frustration. (Pros: More starting supplies. Cons: You're imprisoned.)

[X] The strange crystal that fell from the sky has many strange properties. One of them is how it can apparently infect living organisms. (Jade Infection)
[X] Bao Wei Tseng
[X] Male
[X] The Child of Entropy
[X] The open sky, grey and blanketed by clouds of ash. You quickly get to your feet and brush the dirt off your clothes. (Pros: None. Cons: None.)

[X] Augmentation (Cybernetics, Genetic Modification, Cloning)
[X] Your body is falling apart. This isn't unsolvable, but good luck finding an intact medical facility. (Slowly Dying)
[X] Yang Fu Chang
[X] Female
[X] The Corpse-Doll of Xinjiang,

I like the idea of a doll-like person slowly falling apart only to try and replace what was lost. Is that messed up?:drevil: Also I hope I got the naming right.

[X] Jin Xing Hua
[X] Female
[X] The Hollow Phantom

Last edited:
[X] Bao Wei Tseng
[X] Male
[X] The Child of Entropy
[X] The open sky, grey and blanketed by clouds of ash. You quickly get to your feet and brush the dirt off your clothes. (Pros: None. Cons: None.)

[X] The strange crystal that fell from the sky has many strange properties. One of them is how it can apparently infect living organisms. (Jade Infection)
[X] Bao Wei Tseng
[X] Male
[X] The Child of Entropy

Background
[x] You fought, struggled and bled for your side, just another soldier expected to sacrifice everything in the name of victory. You saw the war end in a single night. Watched as your comrades-in-arms succumbed to one thing or another after another in the aftermath. The end has come, but still you continue to fight. You've never known anything else, after all.

Character
[x] Exceptional skill (Tactical Acumen, Espionage, Bullshit Martial Arts, Soldiering, etc)
--[x] Sneaking in/out

[x] Your body is falling apart. This isn't unsolvable, but good luck finding an intact medical facility. (Slowly Dying)
--[x] A bullet remained in your body

[x] Name: Cao Liao
<I'm not sure if this is a proper Chinese name>
[x] Male
[x] Phantom
[x] A rank and file soldier. You were conscripted to the army with the promise of three meals per day, a roof over your head (while you are not fighting at least) and proper support for your family. You grunted through the training - and you company is wiped out in the first fight.

[x] The bare concrete ceiling of your holding cell. You've been waking up to the same sight for the past few weeks, much to your frustration. (Pros: More starting supplies. Cons: You're imprisoned.)

Okay, so I'm frankly not too happy with how character creation is working out. A lot of this my own fault and how I kind of jumped in without planning and sort of botched things as a result and also failed to properly assess a bunch of the vote options before putting them up.

So we're not going to continue with character creation. I'm going to scrap things and start over.

Now for the good news; I've managed to sort things out and have mostly written up the new character choices. So it should be up by tonight (a few hours from now, give or take), or tomorrow night at the worst. For the sake of presentation, I'll be making a new thread rather than continuing this one. I'll post a link when it's up.

Back