The Wizard Reborn: An Original Fantasy Quest

[X] The Mercenary.

Salt Dad? Hell yeah, I want me some awkward Dad who doesn't know how2Dad action!

[X] The Woodsman

Let's get us some good parents to start with. Gypsy caravan , and creepy wizard that is weak and knows too mutch? No thanks.

Assassin might be interesting but also comes with its own issues.

[X] The Woodsman

Let's get us some good parents to start with. Gypsy caravan , and creepy wizard that is weak and knows too mutch? No thanks.

Assassin might be interesting but also comes with its own issues.
I mean yeah, Good Parents that will die are the standard start for any Fantasy Adventurer, but one of the more powerful stories out there would be people changing for the better due to suddenly being a parent.

The Assassin is just a perfect fit for that! Dude doesn't want the baby because they want to compensate and live through us like the Creepy Wizard and the Gypsy, but because he just wanted a child. I find that to be a incredibly powerful and sweet motivation, even if it was brought about by the hands of a twisted god.

That, and I just love overprotective single parent figures. They're the best people to give headaches to in fiction. :D

Why are people voting for the wizard... dude literally wants to turn us into his servent.

He's ridden across hill and vale and mountain to be here at the appointed time and the appointed day, to raise the Witch who was a Wizard. He hopes to use you, of course -- either to raise you as his loyal servant, or, failing that, ride on your coattails as you, hopefully, ascend to heights unimagined. At the very least, he hopes that if he teaches you how to wipe your own ass, you won't vaporize him when you regain all that you were."

Remember we don't start off with our memories, we start as a little girl slowly gaining the memories of a powerful wizard.

Her childhood will suck with the wizard dude. He is a weakling who wants to simply use us for his own gains.

At least both the assassin and old couple want a kid to raise

[X] The Woodsman

I like the fairy tale vibe, and commoner origin.

Back