Status
Not open for further replies.
[X] Plan: Prime the Bait
-[X] We can offer you some steady work. Oriko and Kirika are outsiders who will pay you for this one job and then never offer any more work again. We, on the other hand, are part of a much more established group here in the city, have quite a lot of money we could offer you for future work, and we are close associates with Yachiyo, Mitama and Kanagi all of whom are the leading figures among the Kamihama City magical girls. Working with us means a positive reputation as other magical girls of Kamihama will see you as part of their unified group and would be much more inclined to pay for your help, but by working with Oriko you paint yourself as someone who co-operates with Outsiders against the magical girls of Kamihama, even condoning a kidnapping, which is going to really limit your job pool in the future.
--[X] If that's not enough, I'm a pretty decent cook and I promise to treat you to some homecooked meals for a week if you agree to help us instead.

What do you guy's think, something like this sound all right?

Last edited:
[]Offer payment in the form of the eradication of all witches :V

[Deals, Discoveries, and Danger! (Week 12)]
Winning vote:
-[X] We can offer you some steady work. Oriko and Kirika are outsiders who will pay you for this one job and then never offer any more work again. We, on the other hand, are part of a much more established group here in the city, have quite a lot of money we could offer you for future work, and we are close associates with Yachiyo, Mitama and Kanagi all of whom are the leading figures among the Kamihama City magical girls. Working with us means a positive reputation as other magical girls of Kamihama will see you as part of their unified group and would be much more inclined to pay for your help, but by working with Oriko you paint yourself as someone who co-operates with Outsiders against the magical girls of Kamihama, even condoning a kidnapping, which is going to really limit your job pool in the future.
--[X] If that's not enough, I'm a pretty decent cook and I promise to treat you to some homecooked meals for a week if you agree to help us instead.

[Deals, Discoveries, and Danger! (Week 12)]​

"Well how about this?" you start. "You can come work for us, for the Magius. Have you heard of us?"

"Uhhh... not really, no?" Felicia replies.

"Well, we go around killing Witches and solving problems in town," you continue. "So, we can give you steady work. Not to mention that we're connected with other major Magical Girls like Yachiyo, Mitama, and Kanagi. You know about them?"

"Mitama's that weird lady who makes you stronger, yeah. Don't know the other two. How's this help me though? I don't care who hires me."

"Uhhh... well, think of it this way... if you have a good reputation, you'll be more likely to get hired, right?"

Felicia nods.

"And you're more likely to get that reputation if you're able to girls who are well-respected in the city, rather than outsiders who have only come here to cause trouble, right?"

Felicia nods.

"So then, you should come work with us, since we are respected, rather than a bunch of kidnappers, right?"

Felicia ponders it for a moment.

"...I can also make some homecooked meals for you if you want?"

She immediately brightens up. "Really? Awesome! Key's all yours!"

She then tosses it to you, and you hand it over to Asuka. Yachiyo came by earlier with the other key, meaning that now Sasara is free!

"...shouldn't you apologize for helping to kidnap me in the first place?" Sasara asks.

"What? I told you, I was just doing a job!"

"Really? It seemed awfully personal..."

"You're the one who made it personal!"

You cough loudly, and both of them turn their heads to you. "Sasara, Felicia... I don't know what happened in the past, but you're going to work together from now on, so you can't let that get in the way. So... ummm, maybe you should both apologize to each other?"

Thankfully, Asuka agrees with you, and starts with an apology of her own. Felicia then joins you all for dinner, where you learn a bit more about her situation. As it turns out, she's homeless, so you offer her your place for the night. You'll get in touch with Touka later to come up with a long-term solution. The five of you then split up later.

In the morning, when you have to prepare for school, you notice that Felicia isn't getting ready. You pointedly ask if she's been skipping, and she refuses to answer directly. Fortunately, you can fix that.

"Sakurako, would you mind making sure Felicia goes to school?"

|Understood. Felicia, let's get ready.|

"Wait, what!? No, I don't wanna go! Nooooo!" she whines as Sakurako drags her off to another part of the apartment. The two of them end up leaving ahead of you and Ui, off to Chuo Ward, and you and Ui wish Felicia a good day at school.

A few days later, it's time for your weekly meeting.

You notice that the Yuzuki sisters are gone, and learn that they'll be assisting Yuuna with her plans. That said, they don't mind coming by to help every once in a while, if needed. As for Yuuna, she'll be using her connections to get in touch with potential allies outside the city, and she also has a big pile of money available to projects inside the city. She's asked to be alerted as to when all the faction leaders meet so that she can know how best to use said funds.

Before the Yuzukis left, they recruited Musoko into the group. Said girl says she's eager to help out. You, of course, brought Felicia with you, and it looks like Asuka and Sasara have returned.

Ui, Touka, and Nemu continued expanding the seals network, this come covering Sankyoin and Chuo wards with them. Of course, the same thing that happened last time happened again this time, with Ui turning into a half-Witch and Sakurako needing to be called in to deal with it. This then led to Sasara asking what that all meant, and so this was how she, Felicia, Ayaka, and Shizuku learned the truth of Magical Girls. Sasara and Felicia now seemed to be united in their anger at Kyubey... hopefully that lasts.

The three girls also met with Yachiyo and Mifuyu, with Sakurako in attendance. According to Sakurako, the meeting was highly cordial, and they spent most of it learning about each other. Some highlights:
  • The girls and Sakurako learned that Yachiyo and Mifuyu had been Magical Girls for seven years. Ui was impressed. Touka was annoyed at the prospect of aging normally, until Nemu pointed out that looking like adults would be needed to gain respect once they were adults.
  • Mifuyu personally thanked the girls for their work, as without them, she would have become a Witch for certain.
  • Yachiyo mentions having seen a lot of Magical Girls come and go, and hopes that will stop soon.
  • Mifuyu asks about Kyubey, and Nemu tells her that Kyubey can't enter the city. But Kyubey can still send in agents to investigate on its behalf. Yachiyo mentions Mami, who she thinks was one of those spies. Yachiyo chased Mami out of town, so hopefully she doesn't come back.
  • Everyone involved expressed their annoyance with Kirika's and Oriko's actions.
  • Yachiyo and Mifuyu have started to organize some of the Magical Girls in the western wards. It seems like girls in Sakae and Sankyoin are organizing on their own, which is good.
  • Everyone agrees that all the faction heads should meet sooner rather than later.
You're glad that it went well.

Ria, Masara, and Kokoro took out a relatively weak Witch without much issue and acquired a Grief Seed for the group. You realize you forgot to hang out with Masara and Kokoro this week, and so you make plans to do so this upcoming week.

And Fujori isn't here either, so that seems to be everything? Well, then you all should-

There's knocking at the door.

"Are you all still in there?" you hear from the other side. "Sorry for being late! I brought guests."

Fujori walks in, accompanied by two girls you don't recognize. One is a girl with long white hair and blue eyes, and the other is a girl with short black hair and red eyes. They introduce themselves as Chika and Ryoko, respectively, and all of them take seats.

"I wanted to let you all know that I'll be helping out at Mitama's shop from now on," Fujori starts. "I wanted to just send a text, but I realized I don't have anyone's number... sorry about that. There was an... incident, so she's asked for my help."

You're all very curious as to what could have happened, so Fujori explains further. As it turned out, Kyubey directed another hostile Magical Girl towards the city... this time, an assassin. A young girl with silver hair and red eyes. She went after Mitama, correctly identifying the Coordinator as someone who couldn't defend herself. However, Kanagi and Mikage were there and defeated the girl, with Mikage killing her in the process. Mitama was shaken by this turn of events, and when Fujori stopped by to talk to the Coordinator, she was asked to help teach Mitama how to fight.

"You'll still run into me fighting Witches, though," Fujori insists. "I haven't forgotten my own mission."

As for Chika and Ryoko, they've lost contact with their home village, and after hearing about the Magius after stopping by Mitama's office, they decided to ask you all for help. But they had no idea where to look for your group, and were lucky to run into Fujori. They're wondering if the appearance of this assassin is related to their inability to get in touch with Magical Girls from their home village.

Only one way to find out...

Acquired 1 Grief Seed of the Bunny Eared Witch (0 out of 500 Capacity has been used up already).
Ui's excess Grief Capacity resets. 234x2 Impurity was removed from Touka's and Nemu's Soul Gem and is now in Ui's excess Grief Capacity. 234 Impurity has been added to Ui's Soul Gem. 46 Impurity was removed from Masara's Soul Gem and is now in Ui's excess Grief Capacity. 70 Impurity was removed from Kokoro's Soul Gem and is now in Ui's excess Grief Capacity. 50 Impurity was removed from Ria's Soul Gem and is now in Ui's excess Grief Capacity.

What are your next steps?

Combat actions
  • Go and find a Witch to fight (DC: rolls a d100 for the whole group) (MK)
  • Stomp out Familiars before they become Witches (DC: rolls a d20 per combatant)
  • Practice fighting with a partner! (Minimum of 2 Magical Girls must choose this for it to be valid) (MK)
  • Go train on your own! (DC: 0, ignores bonuses, better results with a higher roll) (MK)
Research actions
  • Think about creative ways to use your unique magic! (DC: 0, better results with a higher total)
  • Learn an advanced Magical Girl skill
    • Enchantment
      • Magius Girls [COMPLETE]
      • Everyone else (Progress: 0/200)
    • Seals
      • Magius Girls [COMPLETE]
    • Protective Barriers
      • Alina, Iroha (Progress: 157/200)
  • Go find Stories for Nemu to turn into Uwasa! (DC: 0, better results with a higher roll) Nemu is fine for now.
  • Go somewhere in town and gather information! (DC: 20, better results with a higher total) [Specify a ward: Hokuyo, Sankyoin, Shinsei, Mizuna (+20), Minagi, Sakae, Daito, Kosho (+20), Chuo]
  • Scout out local Witches (DC: 20, better results with a higher total) (MK)
  • Gather information on a specific Magical Girl(s): (write-in who)
  • Enchantment of small trinkets based on either your unique ability or generic magic (write-in details)
  • Scout out for other potentially hostile Magical Girls... (DC: 80 / 100 / 120)
  • Try to search for Oriko and Kirika specifically. (DC: 60 / 80 / 100)
  • ...so, about that Mirrors Witch... (DC: 100 / 120 / 140) (+20 bonus from Ryo)
  • ...what could Sara be up to? (DC: 120 / 140 / 160)
Friendship actions
  • Go somewhere in town and try to make some allies! (DC: 0, better results with a higher total) [Specify a ward: Hokuyo, Sankyoin, Shinsei, Mizuna, Minagi, Sakae, Daito, Kosho, Chuo] Done passively by the Anonymous AI
  • Stop by Emiri's Counseling Office (1 girl per week; Gain +5 Friendship)
  • Try and recruit Sasara and Asuka into the group! (DC: 20 / 40 / 60) Not available until Week 16
  • Try and recruit the Yuzuki sisters into the group! (DC: 20 / 40)
  • Try and recruit the Shizuku and Ayaka into the group! (DC: 20 / 40 / 60) Not available until Week 17
  • Touka bought Fujori an apartment in Kosho Ward, see how she's doing (DC: 20 / 40 / 60) Not available this week
  • Spend time hanging out with Kokoro and Masara! (MK) (requires Iroha)
  • Now that we're more like an actual organization, should we have uniforms? Ask around and see what the group thinks! (DC: 20 / 40 / 60)
Faction actions
  • Have a meeting with all the known faction leaders! Not available yet
  • Have a meeting between your group and Team Nanaka (must send at least two girls, may write-in specifics)
  • Have a meeting between your group and Team Karin (must send at least two girls, may write-in specifics)
  • Have a meeting between your group and representatives from Daito and Kosho (must send at least two girls, may write-in specifics)
  • Have a meeting between your group and representatives from Shinsei and Mizuna (must send at least two girls, may write-in specifics)
Miscellaneous actions
  • Help out Chika and Ryoko! (this turn only; must send 2+ MGs) (MK)
  • Building up the Network of Seals! (requires Touka, Nemu, and Ui, generates 500 Grief)
    • Daito and Shinsei
    • Mizuna and Kosho
    • Sakae and Minagi
  • Go check up on...
    • Konoha, Hazuki, and Ayame
    • Yuuna, Hotori, and Rion Not available this week
  • Go by Mitama's office! (may write-in specifics) (MK)
  • Casually hang out with each other (may write-in specifics)
  • Spend time relaxing by yourself (may write-in specifics)
  • Convert a Story into an Uwasa (requires Nemu)
  • Come up with your own Stories (write-in; limit one per turn)
  • (write-in)

[] Plan ???
-[][Iroha] ???
-[][Ui] ???
-[][Touka] ???
-[][Nemu] ???
-[][Sakurako] ???
-[][Kokoro] ???
-[][Masara] ???
-[][Mayu] ???
-[][Chiyoko] ???
-[][Rika] ???
-[][Ren] ???
-[][Sasara] ???
-[][Asuka] ???
-[][Ria] ???
-[][Shizuku] ???
-[][Ayaka] ???
-[][Musoko] ???
-[][Felicia] ???

QM Note: Sakurako and Iroha must go on an action together this week. You may have multiple girls take the same action. Felicia is a permanent addition, Musoko is temporary. The character sheet will be updated accordingly.

QM Note #2: Masara and Kokoro may only go on actions labelled with (MK). Iroha may go on two actions this week as long as one of them is with Masara and Kokoro.

[X] Plan Aiding and Practice
-[X][Iroha] Help out Chika and Ryoko!

-[X][Iroha] Hang out with Kokoro and Masara!
-[X][Ui] Building up the Network of Seals! (Daito and Shinsei)
-[X][Touka] Building up the Network of Seals! (Daito and Shinsei)
-[X][Nemu] Building up the Network of Seals! (Daito and Shinsei)
-[X][Sakurako] Help out Chika and Ryoko!
-[X][Kokoro] Hang out with Kokoro and Masara!
-[X][Masara] Hang out with Kokoro and Masara!
-[X][Mayu] Now that we are more like an actual organization, should we have uniforms? Ask around and see what the group thinks!
-[X][Chiyoko] Try to search for Oriko and Kirika specifically.
-[X][Rika] Now that we are more like an actual organization, should we have uniforms? Ask around and see what the group thinks!
-[X][Ren] Stop by Emiri's Counseling Office
-[X][Sasara] Practice fighting with a partner!
-[X][Asuka] Practice fighting with a partner!
-[X][Ria] Go and find a Witch to fight
-[X][Shizuku] Practice fighting with a partner!
-[X][Ayaka] Practice fighting with a partner!
-[X][Musoko] Try to search for Oriko and Kirika specifically.
-[X][Felicia] Go and find a Witch to fight

Don't know what to do with Sasara and Asuka so I'm up for different choices with them.

You're all very curious as to what could have happened, so Fujori explains further. As it turned out, Kyubey directed another hostile Magical Girl towards the city... this time, an assassin. A young girl with silver hair and red eyes. She went after Mitama, correctly identifying the Coordinator as someone who couldn't defend herself. However, Kanagi and Mikage were there and defeated the girl, with Mikage killing her in the process. Mitama was shaken by this turn of events, and when Fujori stopped by to talk to the Coordinator, she was asked to help teach Mitama how to fight.

Man, Suzune got offed offscreen. Although its not too surprising given she relied mainly on killing individual and unorganized magical girls. Still a bit sad though, as she was much more redeemable then Hanna.

Last edited:
[Interview Schedule]
[Interview Schedule]

These will be done in pairs and progress week by week. They are marked in Sidestories.

Available girls:
  • Kokoro and Masara (Week 13)
  • Iroha and Ui (Week 14)
  • Touka and Nemu (Week 15)
  • Sakurako and Chiyoko (Week 16)
  • Mayu and Ria (Week 18)
  • Shizuku and Ayaka (Week 19)
  • Hotori and Rion (Week 20)
  • Sana and Aiko (Week 21)
  • Musoko and Yukika (Week 22)
  • Meiyui and Felicia (Week 23)
  • Asuka and Sasara (Week 24)
  • Rika and Ren (Week 26)
  • Ryoko and Chika (Week 27)
  • Aimi and Ema (Week 28)
  • Tsuruno and Ashley (Week 29)
  • Sachiko and Kaoruko (Week 30)

Last edited:
if you have suggestions for other pairings to be done instead or for questions you want answered, you have until next wednesday night (EST) to submit them

[Multiple Viewpoints (Week 13 Sidestory)]
[Multiple Viewpoints (Week 13 Sidestory)]​

Somewhere in Hozuki...

"What do you mean, she's dead!?"

"I mean exactly as I have said, Kagari Hinata. Suzune Amano died in Kamihama City."

An irate Kagari picked up Kyubey and squeezed him tight in her grasp. It might have hurt someone else, but the Incubators had no use for pain and couldn't feel it. Kyubey told her that choking him was pointless, but she was too incensed to care.

"Don't act like this was some accident! There was no reason for her to even be that far away! You sent her there, didn't you? We had an agreement!"

"Suzune Amano chose to investigate that city of her own free will. Our agreement is between you and me, not her. If you wanted to control her more thoroughly, you could have done so easily."

"Oh, and I bet you never once suggested that she should check out that strange place, huh?"

"A suggestion is not the same as an order. If anyone should be blamed for this happening, shouldn't it be you? She would still be in this city if not for your interference."

Kagari responded to that by crushing Kyubey's head in her hands.

"How dare you... you rat... she was my kill!"

There was a knock at the window. Another Kyubey. She didn't let him in.

"...alright, so who killed her?" she asked. "There's no way she died naturally."

"Suzune had targeted that city's Coordinator, Mitama Yakumo. Her little sister, Mikage Yakumo, and a close friend, Kanagi Izumo, caught her in the act and intervened. Mikage dealt the finishing blow."

"A Coordinator, huh?" Kagari had heard of them – Magical Girls who survived by enhancing others in exchange for Grief Seeds. She had no need of their services, given her powers, and Hozuki didn't even have one. If those girls are boosted, it's no wonder why took out Suzune so easily... especially since she was convinced that Kyubey had set Suzune up, somehow. "Maybe I should go pay her a visit."

"The city is distrustful of outsiders, especially nowadays."

"...wow, you think? I wonder why?"

"Suzune is not the only one who went there to make trouble."

"I'm not going to make trouble. Not unless they make me."

Her real target now was Kyubey after all, and it looks like they hated him even than she did.

"Very well, but while you are there, do you mind..."

"Nope. If you want information, get it yourself, rat. Now then, which train will get me there the fastest...?"

She was in one of the empty rooms of the family home, living as a squatter since no one remembered who she was. But that was fine. There was nothing here for her anymore now that Suzune was dead. So, she opened the door to leave and...

"!"

"Who... big sis!?"

"Gah!"

...why was Matsuri here!? Did that rat set this up too!?

Kagari immediately transformed and aimed her hands at her little sister, ready to wipe her memories once more. But before she could, Matsuri transformed as well, and dodged back, out of the way. Not wanting to get into a fight, Kagari used the opening to retreat down the stairs and escape.

"Kagari! Wait up!"

But Kagari used a choice placement of a chakram to keep Matsuri back, preventing her from making chase. Matsuri ran into the room, opened the window, and hopped onto the roof... only to find that her sister was too far away for her to catch up now.

"I don't understand..."

"Kagari wanted to keep her existence a secret from you."

Kyubey approached her.

"She is now headed to Kamihama City. You'll probably never see her again unless you go there."

"Kamihama... what's so special about it?"

"Gather the others, and I shall explain. It's a long story..."

"Okay, let's hurry!"

The two of them leapt down from the rooftops – Matsuri eager to reconnect with her long-lost sister and not wanting to lose her again; Kyubey adapting to losing one pawn by recruiting others to take her place.

--

Somewhere in Mitakihara...

At first, Mami and Madoka had thought they would have to recruit Homura as a Magical Girl to help protect Mitakihara. However, the past few weeks had shown that they might not have to. Not only were Sayaka and Madoka improving in their skills, but two new Magical Girls had wandered into the city – Koito and Reihi. The two were from nearby towns and had migrated here – one to fight Witches, and the other to gain information. However, Reihi was still willing to help out with Witch hunts, which is what the five of them had just been doing.

As it turned out, Reihi was on the hunt for two specific Magical Girls as a request from another person. She was looking for Oriko Mikuni and Kirika Kure. None of the Mitakihara girls knew who they were, but Koito had been acquitted with Oriko in the past. Oriko had been missing for weeks, and there was even a reward for any information leading to her whereabouts, paid for by her politician uncle.

This was when Reihi brought up Kamihama, that mysterious city... perhaps the two had run there?

Mami wanted to return anyway – especially after recently hearing a rumor that Kyoko was there – and with someone experienced like Reihi by her side, she felt more confident about her chances. The time to visit would be sooner, rather than later.

But Reihi had her own plans...

She was posing as Homura's caretaker, made easy by the fact that the girl desperately needed one. It seemed that her family had abandoned her... when she asked Homura about it, the girl didn't want to answer.

"Are you sure we can't recruit Homura too?" she asked aloud while in the kitchen, making dinner for the two of them.

"I'm not opposed to it, but remember that Mami is the real prize," answered... the air?

"Alongside Oriko and Kirika, right? What are you going to do with them?"

"If we're lucky, we'll be able to take them in alive. Oriko's power in particular... imagine having that under our control."

"But they know we're coming, right? So how will..."

"Ummm..."

Reihi cut herself off and turned to Homura, who was standing in the doorway. "Yes, Homura?"

"Who are you talking to?"

"Ah, right, you can't see her. Boss, is it okay if you...?"

"No problem."

"Ah!" exclaimed Homura, as another woman – another Magical Girl – suddenly appeared in her kitchen as if she had always been there.

"Apologies for the disturbance. I'm just here to check up on Reihi."

"It's okay... but who are you?"

"My name? Kagami Kanpeki. But please, don't let me be a disturbance! The two of you should get to dinner... especially before it starts to burn."

"Huh? ...Ah!"

Reihi and Homura immediately went to save their dinner before it was too late, not noticing Kagami's sudden disappearance. Reihi later explained that it was just something her boss could do.

Homura couldn't help but wonder about all the different powers Magical Girls had... and if she'd be any good as one.

--

Somewhere in Futatsugi...

The city of Futatsugi is only a short train ride away from Kamihama, but despite that fact the two were quite distinct. While Kamihama was most recently (and still is) going through a Witch drought, Futatsugi was going through a glut of Witches. The typically hostile Tiger, Dragon, and Snake factions were finally able to put their differences aside and unite due to this... even if it may be brief, this peace was appreciated by all the girls of the city.

It had lasted all of a few weeks, as raiders from other cities invaded to take control for themselves. Most of them were easy to deal with, but some were quite a hassle and even a threat to the leaders of the All-Futastugi Magical Girl Club.

It was then that two odd Magical Girls, sent by someone named Kagami, appeared with an offer of help...

At the moment, those two girls were tagging along with the leaders of the club – Yuna from the Tiger faction, Ao from the Snake faction, and Juri from the Dragon faction. One of them was wrapped thoroughly in bandages except for one of her cold back eyes, and the other was in communication with flocks of birds, leading them to where a big group of raiders had taken shelter. By their estimates, the ten girls in question had pushed all the local Magical Girls out of the area.

Eventually, the bird girl led them to an abandoned warehouse.

"This is it!" she declared, as they hid some distance away.

Juri transformed. "Awesome! Let's get in there and bust some heads!"

"Hold it. Don't go in."

"Come on, Yuna! We can take them!"

"Yuna's right," Ao added. "There's no way our guests brought us here just to make us fight while outnumbered."

"Correct..." mumbled the bandaged girl. "I will handle this..."

"By yourself!? Not a chance! I'm gonna...!"

Juri then backed up when she noticed something. Beneath the other girl's bandages, thin threads were unspooling themselves and winding their way out of her and into the warehouse. They all waited in silence as the threads moved, likely making their way to the raider girls. After a few moments of silence, the threads became still, the bandaged girl brought out a large butcher's knife, and...

"AHHHHHH!"

...she stabbed herself with it. Once in the heart and once in the gut. She fell over, seemingly dead.

"What the hell!? What kind of power is that!?" exclaimed Juri.

"...what did you do to them?" Yuna asked.

"Got rid of them. They've been giving us trouble too," replied the bird girl, leaning over her companion. "You can get up now, you know."

"..."

The bandaged opened her eyes as if totally unfazed by her grievous wounds.

"Fine... it is done now."

Sure enough, they could all feel it... multiple Witches being born.

"So then, about that deal..."

The bird girl was interrupted by Yuna's weapon, a large iron club, nearly knocking her head off. She transformed as well, blocking the attack completely with a bird-like clawed hand.

"...I take it that's a no?"

"Indeed. Get out of our city, and never return."

The bandaged girl then got up from the ground.

"Suit yourselves... Off to Kamihama then...?"

"I think we have some other stops first? But eventually, yes. Oh, and tell Ao we said farewell."

"Get out of here already before we make you!" yelled Juri at them as they walked off while Yuna went to check up on Ao, who had fainted. "Honestly... Yuna, you should've let me fight them!"

"If I had, that would have happened to you. I made a promise not to let anyone else die pointlessly."

"But!"

"No buts. Now help me carry Ao back."

"Fine... say, should we warn those Kamihama girls?"

"...you just want to fight the girls there, don't you?"

"We can do both~!"

Yuna sighed. "I don't see why not."

"Awesome! Field trip~! Field trip~!"

"We need to take care of things first here, before we can go..."

And the two of them continued on like this as they departed, with Yuna later calling in the troops to harvest the Grief Seeds before anyone else could. After all, if they were the reason those girls died, they should be the ones to use their seeds, right?

--

Somewhere in Kamihama...

It might have looked like Oriko's plans were all for naught, with Kyoko and Yuma being recruited by Yachiyo, Sasara being freed, Felicia joining the ranks of the Magius. And if one didn't know that those events were what she wanted, then they would be right. For the truth was that pushing the Magical Girls of Kamihama City into each other's arms was her plan all along.

It was the only way they would be able to survive the challenges to come.

"Say 'Ah', Oriko!"

"Ahh... mmm, delicious. You've outdone yourself yet again, Kirika."

"Hehehe~! Anything for you, dear."

Soon enough those girls would come for the two of them... but that was fine. If it meant they could overcome the Incubator's plots, withstand the onslaught of Kagami's forces, and triumph over the looming Walpurgisnacht, Oriko would gladly sacrifice herself upon the altar. She saw Kirika surviving past her end, so if only she had to die, of course she would take that path.

It was part and parcel of saving the world, after all.

"What are we gonna do next?" asked Kirika.

"I wonder... I believe the next internal incident will come from the center, let's move there soon."

"Got it!"

Kirika beamed at her precious Oriko. She would do anything for her.

And if it meant going behind her back to make sure they showed her mercy, she would do that too...

QM Note: Next update will hopefully be on Thursday.

Oh no, are the Kamihaha girls going to accidentally kill Matsuri and her friends or make them witch out in a future update? That'd make Kagari extremely angry at the Magius, and having the memory manipulator be even more angry than she is right now wouldn't be fun for anyone.

Oh no, are the Kamihaha girls going to accidentally kill Matsuri and her friends or make them witch out in a future update? That'd make Kagari extremely angry at the Magius, and having the memory manipulator be even more angry than she is right now wouldn't be fun for anyone.

not necessarily, though kyubey would like it if that happened :V

Adhoc vote count started by R2Walker on Mar 24, 2021 at 6:15 PM, finished with 15 posts and 6 votes.

• [X] Plan Aiding and Practice
    -[X][Mayu] Now that we are more like an actual organization, should we have uniforms? Ask around and see what the group thinks!

vote closed, and now i need to go find the actual plan...

edit - actual plan in quotes...

-[X][Touka] Building up the Network of Seals! (Daito and Shinsei)
-[X][Nemu] Building up the Network of Seals! (Daito and Shinsei)
-[X][Sakurako] Help out Chika and Ryoko!
-[X][Kokoro] Hang out with Kokoro and Masara!
-[X][Masara] Hang out with Kokoro and Masara!
-[X][Rika] Now that we are more like an actual organization, should we have uniforms? Ask around and see what the group thinks!
-[X][Asuka] Practice fighting with a partner!
-[X][Shizuku] Practice fighting with a partner!
-[X][Ayaka] Practice fighting with a partner!
-[X][Musoko] Try to search for Oriko and Kirika specifically.
-[X][Felicia] Go and find a Witch to fight!

...and rolls below

@Palafex i'm assuming you want two pairs for practice fighting (sasara & asuka and shikuku & ayaka), let me know if i'm wrong
Solarstream threw 1 20-faced dice. Reason: uniforms (friendship) Total: 1
1 1
Solarstream threw 1 100-faced dice. Reason: the search (research) Total: 9
9 9
Solarstream threw 2 20-faced dice. Reason: training #1 (combat) Total: 25
19 19 6 6
Solarstream threw 2 20-faced dice. Reason: training #2 (combat) Total: 30
15 15 15 15
Solarstream threw 1 20-faced dice. Reason: vs a witch! (combat) Total: 10
10 10
Solarstream threw 1 100-faced dice. Reason: the witch (combat) Total: 83
83 83