The hero and his goddess

Created at
Index progress
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

"So now that we're here how do we get home?" Kazuma asks Aqua as they stare at the entrance to the dungeon

blueayes

If you want peace, then you must prepare for war.
Kazuma rubbed his eyes as he woke up, he could feel Aqua who was still snoring loudly next to him.

"Greate." he thought to himself as a small puff of dust fell from the ceiling and entered his eyes forcing him to rub them again.

He stopped trying to take the dust out of his eyes when he heard a small moan next to him and when he turned his head he found a girl with long black hair and light skin sleeping next to him.

Just to be sure he turned his head in the other direction and found Aqua who was still comfortably snoring at his side.

In the past Kazuma would have jumped for joy at his situation, but considering that he had been in this situation before and his track record with women.

He knew that he would be dead as soon as one of the two girls woke up.

So he decided to carefully and quietly get out of bed and figure out where he was before Aqua woke up.

As he tries to get out of bed he realizes that for whatever reason both Aqua and the unknown woman are holding on to his shirt and no matter how hard he tries neither of them loosens their grip on it.

So with nothing else to do, he has no other choice but to lay on the bed and remember everything that happened the day before.

After a few seconds, he begins to remember that Aqua was telling everyone in the mansion about one of the lesser universes, it was one where the gods left heaven to live among mortals in a world where dungeons filled with monsters existed.

It was a world where adventurers like the ones that existed in their world didn't exist.

There wasn't a demon king threatening Humanity with an army of monsters, only a bunch of dungeons that were built on top of an extremely powerful monster, or evil god or was it a demon?

Aqua couldn't remember what the dungeons were built to keep under control.

What she did remember was that the world was considered a failure by most if not all of the Heavens because the gods never left it.

From the way that Aqua explained it, the Gods make a world, rule over it for a while and when their kids are old enough they leave them to rule and take care of the planet before they pass it on to whatever they make.

"Okay, so what does that have to do with?' Kazuma silently asks himself before he remembers that Wiz and Vanir were visiting and Wiz just so happened to have a ticket that Vanir stole from a fallen angel.

Kazuma would have kicked himself if he was able to as the events that followed after Wiz showed Aqua the ticket rushed into his mind.

The ticket somehow became a vacuum that was made of light and began to pull Aqua into it, aqua as usual grabbed onto him and they were both sucked into the light.

Then they fell on top of the girl that was still sleeping next to him and they have been here since.

"Well might as well get this over with." Kazuma thought to himself as he began to shake both women who seemed to be dead set on not waking up.

"Get up or I'm not paying for your wine." he says as he knows that Aqua will immediately react.

"What do you mean you won't pay!?" Aqua loudly protests as she quickly stands next to him

'I don't want any wine." the unknown woman says as she rubs her eyes.

Kazuma watches as the girl stares at him before turning and looking at Aqua, the two women stare at each other for a long moment before they both point at each other.

"Why are you here!?" they shout at each other at the same time

Kazuma looked at the two women in front of him and decided that if he was going to have any peace, then he would have to deal with this now before things became more complicated than they already were.

"So I take it that you two know each other." he says to them.

"No." the two women answer him at the same time.

'Hey stop copying me." they both said at the same time before they grabbed each other's hands and started to grow at each other.

Kazuma could only watch as the pair tried to overpower one another, if anyone asked if he didn't enjoy watching this happen he would lie and say that he didn't.

One of the few good things about Aqua was that she was incredibly beautiful and while her personality, luck as well as other things needed some work she was someone that he would never get tired of looking at.

The black-haired woman who was biting Aqua's hand was just as beautiful as Aqua but in a different way that he couldn't put into words.

Then there was another thing about the woman that caught his attention.

While Aqua had an air around her that made her seem approachable to him, the black-haired woman didn't.

Kazuma wasn't sure what it was about the woman but any thought that might have had about confessing his love to her seemed to abandon him whenever he looked at the woman.

This was odd because those same thoughts seemed to force their way into his head whenever he turned to look at Aqua, they were the same thoughts that entered his mind whenever he laid eyes on Eris or any of the other goddesses that he met before.

Because he asked the other male adventurers and the men who lived in Axel, he knew that these thoughts were common, but no one ever acted on them because they knew how crazy the goddesses were.

And yet as he watched Aqua put the black-haired woman in a headlock those same thoughts seemed to disappear.

Kazuma couldn't help but nod as he began to think and came to a single conclusion.

The woman must be a goddess and a Virgin Goddes, one of those I won't ever marry anyone or sleep with anyone.

Because of the stories that he heard and saw while he was still on Earth and the time that he spent living with Aqua, he knew that he had to get away from the black-haired woman as soon as possible.

Not only that but he had to put as much distance between him and her before he was turned into a tree, turned into a deer that she would have her servants hunt and kill because he saw her taking a bath by accident.

"Hey, there was a ticket that brought us here against our will, if you know how we can get home? Can you please tell us and you won't have to see us again," he says to the woman who now has Aqua's arm between her legs and is angrily pilling on it.

Aqua, on the other hand, is somehow able to use whatever strength she has left to stand and grab onto the woman with her free hand before lifting her and slamming her on the floor.

Kazuma watched as the black-haired woman moans in pain before Aqua used her uninjured arm to lift her right hand and say.

"I win, now you have to serve me!"

"But this is my house!" the black-haired woman protests when the pain of her defeat goes away.

Kazuma can't help but pat the girl on the head when he sees her start to cry while she looks at Aqua who is proudly standing over her.

"Sorry about this, Aqua is crazy but if you know how we can get home."

"Kazuma why are you being so nice to her, I defeated her, and now she's my subordinate, if anything you should be standing next to me and bringing me something to celebrate!" Aqua loudly interrupts him.

Kazuma can't help but run up to Aqua and force her to lower her head and apologize to the black-haired woman who looks at him with a confused expression.

"No I don't know how to send you back, but why are you doing that to your Goddes?" the woman asks him.

Kazuma can't help but let go of Aqua who glares at him before he asks the woman where he is and what she can tell him about it.

Kazuma couldn't help but grab his head, not only did he end up in the failed world that Aqua was telling him about the day before but there was no way of him returning to his world because none of the gods in this world bothered to summon or send people to other worlds.

"So can't even do that.' Aqua says to the woman before she sits on Kazuma's lap.

Kazuma didn't have the strength to push Aqua off or stand up anymore as he tried to wrap his head around the idea that he had to start from zero all over again.

"Hey we did this once before didn't we, and you aren't alone, I'm here with you," Aqua says to him as she hugs him in the same way that she does whenever she shows her goddess side to him.

Kazumna can't help but feel the weight of the situation leave him before he turns back to the woman whose name he hasn't bothered to ask yet.

"Sorry for not introducing myself earlier, my name is Sato Kazuma and this one is Aqua." Kazuma introduces himself and Aqua to the woman that Aqua beat up moments earlier.

The black-haired woman stares at him and Aqua for a long moment and Kazuma can almost swear that she looks envious of them before she blinks and introduces herself.

'I am the Olympian Goddes Hestia and I guess that we will be living together." Hestia says to him before she stands up and forces Aqua to get off one of Kazuma's legs.

Kazuma doesn't know what to say or do when he feels Hestia sit on his leg.

"Hey Kaumas mine get your own follower!" Aqua yells at Hestia who ignores her and humms to herself before looking up at him.

Kazuma can't help but look away when he sees the woman's blue eyes and gentle smile as she looks at him, then he remembers something that has always worked whenever he is in a situation like this.

"If you keep this up then I might ." He says to Hestia and Aqua as he wraps his hands around the two of them.

He waits for something to happen like it usually does, but after nothing happens he looks down and sees that both Aqua and Hestia are looking at him with shy expressions.

"Kzuma not like this." Aqua says to him with a tone that he's never heard before coming from her.

He turns and looks at Hestia who is holding his hand and says. "It's too soon."

'Okay, this is dangerous." Kauma thinks to himself before he thinks of a way of getting out of this situation.

"Aqa I just remembered we need to find the Adventurers Guild, if we are going to live here, then we are going to need money." he says to Aqua who seems to break out of whatever trance she was in.

Wow, has Kazuma's springtime of youth finally started? Heh, he was so damned confused at Aqua acting like that... Is it just her being territorial or has coming to this world affected her in some way?

Though, heh, I'm laughing my ass off that Aqua and Hestia were on the same brainwave and immediately try to subdue each other.

Back