The Harbinger of the end(Horsemen of Apocalypse /RWBY)

Voting is open
Useless Information that I made up
This is a list of potential things that will come if this quest goes on long enough.

Concept holder

If a person embodies a concept like Justice or Intelligence well enough, and people all think they are the living representation of that concept, they'll become a concept holder, which basically means they will be the representation of that concept, For eternity.

for until other guy somehow grabs hold of that concept, Like by erasing the former concept holders existence and make everyone forgets that this guy ever existed, then become that representation.

if a concept is almighty or something like that, they'll be very, very powerful.

God was once a concept holder, and that concept is God.

The horseman are the representation of their respective roles, and they cannot die forever because of it, they will always come back.

War plague famine and death will always happened and you cannot make people think you are the representation of those concepts.

As long as there is a disease, there will be plague, as long as there is a battle, there will be war, and as long as people hungers, there will be famine.

After receiving concept, the concept holder often forgets what they were and only remembers after they have got the concepts.
If If the concept they represent is forgotten by all of humanity, then they will die forever.

Immortality
You'll never receive a true immortality, Even as concept holders, You will die unless you are death itself.

If someone somehow give you immortality, then that will be crossing a line.

Any wish granting thing when they hear the one who makes the wish wants immortality would just add a few zeros after their lifespan.

Because if you really achieve immortality, You'll be here forever, True forever, As expanding sun destroyed the earth, you'll wonder the black space and you'll never die.

You'll burn in a star and you will never die, You could be suck into a black hole and you'll never die, You will be under the fabric of universe, and you will never die, Which in turns makes death become a thing that can never die.

That's why Death despise anyone who attempts immortality, even death has an expiry date, and that is two words.

after Everyone.

So if you somehow achieve immortality by some twisted ritual form outer gods or have a soul that cannot be destroyed or some kind of god giving it to you, You are pointing a finger to the face of death and says you can never die.

You don't want to be stuck in the end of time in the sea of true void, Under the fabric of time and space, you will go truly mad.
And the universe cannot reset because there's still living things in it.

Apocalypse
People believe apocalypse will come when the four horseman arrives, but truly, apocalypse only begun when three of the four horseman Is defeated.
The apocalypse is a game, with five players, the four horsemen and the humanity.
If humanity wins, humanity survive, and all four horsemen fall into slumber for at least 100 year and at most 5000 years. But if any other horseman wins, Humanity get reset.
This is a cycle that will continue forever and ever, because after the Tower of Babel, God is scared.

Heaven and Hell
After human died, the soul gets into hell and then get processed and destroyed, which the energy produced goes back to the land of living and becomes a newborn baby soul.
Although demons do exist, they act more like workers than anything malicious.
They do torture souls for fun tho.
And they will do anything for things to eat and souls to have fun with, that's why they do contracts with human.
satan control this place, but he is very hands off and often disappears for hundreds of years at times.
The war for heaven was just a marketing scheme.
Demons will die, but they will just becomes a new demon with no memory of the former one.

There's no human souls or anything from the land of living in heaven, That is just a place for angels and god to enjoy themselves.
That place has been dead silence for at least 600 years, with only a recording from arcangels when some humans or devils stumble upon the pearly gates, basically telling them to fuck off.

Also nobody likes Lucifer. He's weird and edgy, claims to be a fallen Angel yet no one from heaven ever spoken of him.

The scarlet horse

The creation of War, a machine that can runs on blood and flesh.
and it will kill anything in its way.

The scoreboard

Famine: 12
Plague: 25
War: 42
Death: ■
Humanity: 10

This list will get expanded if I thought of more things I want to add in.

Last edited:
[X] The demon should be back soon, just let let the huge amount of water suddenly appears right between the man's innards and his muscles and bones.

I deep fried my computer so presumably all future chapters will be done on my phone until I somehow got a new one, God fucking damn it.
Scheduled vote count started by kaillll on Aug 17, 2022 at 8:29 PM, finished with 5 posts and 4 votes.

• [X]Take the man's leg, one swift swing and he'll be on the ground screaming for life.
    [X] The demon should be back soon, just let let the huge amount of water suddenly appears right between the man's innards and his muscles and bones.

Last edited:
5: Rivers of blood
The still air shatters, and then you grab hold of your scythes.
A swing, a crack, a gush of blood, and the sound of big heavy object, breaking some wood, Now you have a man which is bleeding heavily and have a big piece of wood jammed right between his bones form a broken box.
Well, those wood sucks isn't it? Right to the heart!
Or the lung or the stomach, you don't care.
One mighty swing to take one's life, but you feel a little bit merciful today...

or shall we say...Cruel?

Yes, there is no way for this man to live...You will make sure of that.
You walk forward, Those black leather boots of yours will make a wonderful torture method.

With a smile you step upon the man's stomach, oh look, more blood, now your clothes are dirty, thanks very much.
the man screams in pain, few birds fly out their nests in terror, screaming along the way too, accompanied by the sound of blood gushing out and leaking through the floor.

it almost feel like music...

but its not even morning yet, so why not save the chorus for the day? The tip of your blade slowly sink into the throat of the man in front of you, Making his scream into an Unintelligible garble.

Your horse bumps the floor of the cabin.

"Sorry about that. "You say, Removing your boots from a dying mans stomach, without telling who are you sorry to, your horse? or this man dying in front of you?

In all honesty, we all know is the horse.

Two gunshots and two newly open holes and the red hair cat woman pokes her head from behind the boxes, those sleeping eyes soon shocked with terror.

"wha-what did you do!! "
"this."
"ug-"
Off with her head!

And now it's raining blood, You should pick a better way to kill them...
Well, they're dead, so it doesn't matter, They are all going to die after all.
Unless they somehow win which unlikely because humans always find reason to infight, you think, and your weapon slowly disappears, into drops of light and nothingness, leaving some somewhat dried blood to splatter all over the floor.

Because the right to lead a dying settlement in a dying world is better than surviving.

Oh, well, you don't know how they thinks.

Touch your face habitually while thinking, you soon realize your face and your hair is all sticky now thanks to a twitching body on the floor and twitching body on an empty box, God, damn it, well, at least you can somehow wash it out with the rain water.
…Wait a second, don't tell me...

The rain has stopped.

"ughhhaaaaaaa-"
"I've returned o lord of death! "
Perfect timing!
Without looking you quickly try to dip your head into the watery demon and…he is not made of water anymore.
Gosh darn it.
"...My lord I didn't expect you to be interested in."
"Shut up, did you find them?"
"I-I did. I did. Yes, yes, I_I did. Um, But I only really find 1..i hope you can understan-"
"What do you mean? Just one?"
"Please forgive me! my comrades and I have been looking for it in the file room for a long time, but...We found one's exact location, but we can only found some Information...or rumors...or legends."
Looks like demons of becoming more and more incompetent, which is expected.

"Tell me the location of the one you found and give me the other ones file."
"Thank you for your forgiveness, my lord. um, OK, we have found the one you seeks, his name is Ozpin, He is currently a headmaster at a human school, a battling school to be more exact...The name is..."After a moment of silence, some files magically appears in his hand, and after turning some pages...
He found it, good.
"Beacon academy! The place which trains guardian of humanity aka Huntsman... Located in..."he looks at the page for a bit
"You know what, I think it is better for you to see it for yourself, my lord." and just decided to give you the page.

It is a map with a bunch of location name you don't recognize, well at least it's not another United States of america, That country always blows up the world after War has started something, usually right after the scarlet horse is build.

Vale, A good enough place to start and close enough for you to make a thing to destroy the entire campus without any survivors.....But no, you're not like war or plague.
Assassination will do, you'll enjoy eating a soul for dinner.

There's a few forests near it, which if your speculation are correct.....famine may be there too.
Faster you deal with him least thing he eats.

"So where's the other file?"
The demon nervously hand you a very thin file case.
Oh, god that this is gonna be a wild goose chase huh?
a name, Salem, and... oh.
So she made those black beast, wonderful...And that's it.

"well then, clean up those two corpses behind me and we are done here. "
A decapitated corpse and a corpse is still twitching is obviously very very horrifying, but he is a demon! why is he scared?
"...Well, hurry up. I have no more use for you."
The demon takes a deep breath and look at you straight in the eye.
"Oh, dear lord of death, I have always admired you so much,I know you'll have a battle against your brothers and I thought that a little bit help will be needed. So oh, I'm not saying that you are powerless before your brothers. I'm not implying that I'm just thought that I can help you and-"

You smiles and says"So your point is, you want to join me, is that right?"

"Oh, yes, dear lord of death! I want to join you! and the situation is just so perfect, Two mildly damaged lifeless corpse! perfect for possession!"

So that's what he wants, right? So those stuttering is not panic and fear. He is just meeting his idol for the first time...my god you got a fan boy. That's the last thing you want!
But extra pair of hands could be good, your horse can use some coming and you don't really want to do it. You're bit lazy.

what to do...
[] Let him join you, with the lizard man's body.(Mid damage, multiple organ pierced and broken bones, Missing the lower legs and a cut throat, The rib cage is completely broken, healing it fully Without help will take at least three hours, at most 48 hours)
[] Let him join you with the cat woman's body(low damage, decapitation, could be easily hide, healing it without help would take at least one hour,and at most 12 hours but there will be scars)
[] Let him join you in his normal state(Needs constant energy to preserve him)
[] Reject him.

AN: Honestly, there is no way death will let men live, because he saw you perform a ritual.
So his mouth will now get shut forever.
Demonic ritual will cause a lot of problem because demon is not the only thing will come out of them.
The ritual itself is essentially opening a hole between two places, and if anything worse on the other side or anything in between sneaks in? If the Either sides are not prepared for it, then that means doom.

Last edited:
[X] Let him join you with the cat woman's body(low damage, decapitation, could be easily hide, healing it without help would take at least one hour,and at most 12 hours but there will be scars)

[X] Let him join you with the cat woman's body(low damage, decapitation, could be easily hide, healing it without help would take at least one hour,and at most 12 hours but there will be scars)

6: Passing through

You look up at the night sky,After the rainstorm, the sky could not be any clearer, the stars and that big moon, big broken dead moon, the corpse of the moon.
looking down at this soon to be doomed planet.

You can still feel her presence, but the goddess of luna is presumably long dead, only a ghost of it remains.
now you know why those crystals are strange, they are the pieces of dead god.

Which if even the beastkin are stockpiling them, means that they are using it as fuel or gunpowder.

Humanity burning away the corpse of a god for fuel, how familiar.

But anyway, after washing beastkin blood off your face and hair in oceans cold water, you walk back to the cabin, thinking to yourself.

Getting to the mainland will be troublesome, Although this island is a tourist attraction, You don't have aid to buy a ticket, So if you don't sneak on, you're going to kill everyone on the boat and take the boat for yourself.
Why does everything have to be so complicated?
"Can you be a little bit faster, please?!"You yell into the cabin, your horse is trying to sleep.
"Just some men in my lord, I'm getting into...Oh, you darn thing. Come on!"It looks like he is trying her best, that muffled voice is somewhere between a human woman and a distorted demon.

This is already too long of a night, god damn it.
*Three hours later, 4 am, Some merchants are showing up.*
Break open the door of the cabin, a back flip and a 10/10 landing, It looks like the demon is finally done with the control...Oh, no, no. Her eyes a little bit wobbly, not fully.
Possession is hard, you know that foreign body and everything but three hours? come on. They can do better than that. This demon is truly the loser amongst her peers.
Now the merchants are looking at you, great.
"Ha ha!Oh, my lord, I'm very sorry for your long wait, but I'm not fully accustomed to this body and I can control everything about it! "
The demon run towards you and stand before you, proud and prideful, You sigh and look at your horse. He is now eating some grass and very very bored.
"Finally...Do you have to take this long?"
"...Sorry, my lord."
"Don't be sorry and do better next time."Hence in your pocket, you walk towards your horse, demons soon follows right behind you.
To be honest, but your in now is a bit short too short for your liking and the demon behind you right now is too tall.
You don't know how to feel about this.
You're forgetting something...oh yes.
"...My name for now will be Michael. Give me a name."
"?"The demon tilted her head, Confused.
"Don't tell me your demons stop using fake names to confuse mortals..."
"Oh! oh, that...ummm"
You smile become more forced, now you start to really regret your choices, goddamn it.
Don't tell me you really picked a idiot to be your first follower!
The last time you accepted any kind of company they are all competent at least! One of them even withstood the curse of the Plague!
Although you did help them, but that is not the point.
next time you meet Satan face to face, you are going to punch the man in the face for letting hell become this incompetent and useless.
"N-no! Please wait a second....Aha! I found it! my name is Corsen! With no maiden name or family name! yes! thats it!"
...At least they teach them how to access dead Huskies memory, so they are not that backwards.
"Im a traveler and I saved you from a hunting trap, and after giving you some money, I convinced you to be my bodyguard. that will be our back story.
when anyone asked tell them that...also they know your face, cover it up"
Not another word, Corsen swiftly covers her face with a mask made out of rug.
Now she looks like a thief, good enough.
Nodding your head and putting on your dome hat, you start to walk alongside the beach, your horse follows you soon.
then the demon realizing you're not gonna compliment her look, pouting her mouth, followed angrily, but soon the anger subsided, for you are death, and he is only a demon.

"...So what are we going to do boss?"Her voice muffled, mainly because that dirty rug covering her face.
"First don't call me boss, unless we are in front of other humans or beastkins. Second, we are going to find a way to get to Vale. We are going to kill the pests you found for me."
"sure thing my lord, Oh, and please don't call the Faunus beastkins....they don't like that and they will think you are racist... And they might attack you for it..."She says, scratching her face awkwardly, looks like he didn't adjust the body's sensory input that well.
that rug and those itchy skin is killing him.
Well, at least you have some fine entertainment, you guess.
"Thank you. We're moving on..."
The sun is not waking up just yet...But the market is already waking up! Some fishermen and vegetable merchants are already setting up their front and lining up their products.

...Oh, look, some guards. walking to that old cabin...that you were...staying at.....
Are you really suffering from senile amnesia? When you killed the man and the girl. You forgot you were in an inhabited area! Christ almighty... well, At least you clean up the Ritual so they're not gonna find any clues about that. and you did take a bunch of Stone of Luna with you. That's a plus.
Oh lord, tonight's evening news is going to be interesting
"Boss! a little help!" huh? wha...
Turning around and you saw...
Your horse is munching on Corsens hair.
He seems to be having a good time, you should really just let him have this.
But of course, you are going to ruin the fun because your subordinates are suffering.

Slap on the pale horse's neck and his jaw opens, with a huff, your horse got a lot closer to you and starting to nag you with his head, tell you to just go faster and leave this god damn devil behind.
"Oh, stop it, stop it. I know you hate her, but she is going to stay. and you are going to get along with her, got it?"
Your horse looks at you, a little bit betrayed, But understanding that this is what you wants, for the moment he will stop.
but when he got the chance, you are sure that he will just kick the bastard demon down a cliff and not even look back.
"umu...Thank you for the save boss..."
"I told you to stop calling me boss! And stop crying the mud on your rug is getting all over my clothes!"

So how are we going to get off this island?
[] via air(find something that can fly)
[] via boat(Find some way to get on a boat)
[] You can use teleport magic! but....(Teleporting to a unmarked unknown location is very dangerous.)
[] illegal methods(Steal a boat, a aircraft or something else)
[] write in
Scheduled vote count started by kaillll on Aug 19, 2022 at 3:02 AM, finished with 5 posts and 5 votes.

• [X] Let him join you with the cat woman's body(low damage, decapitation, could be easily hide, healing it without help would take at least one hour,and at most 12 hours but there will be scars)
    [X] Reject him.

Last edited:
Voting is open
Back