The Dark Kingdom Rises

A Hopeless Situation
"Well since I get a choice I choose to be an spymaster because that's my best skill." You said choosing spymaster. Then they asked you about the world. You talked about everything chess (they asked), politics, celebrities, sports, and even the local scene. It took you hours to do everything, after it all you had an headache. "Now that we know the basics of this world." Clark said while you keep panting for some odd reason.

"We should give you a quest to see how good you are." Said David Alexander. "What do you suggest David." Said Clark, probably testing his son. "Hm we need allies, it would also help to get some weaponry and or amour, then of course we need a place to stay." He said stroking his chin. "Great work son!" Clark said patting his son on the back. "Now which one do we do?" Asked Clark. "How about all of them." Said David, while you and Clark gave him stupid looks. "Wait! Hear me out." He said waving his hands in front of you two. You two nodded to him. "How about me and Isma do the house, Dad does the recruiting, and we all get together to do the weapon and armor." He finished. Due to your Martial being too low you don't see a problem. You nod your head as does Clark.

"Now that that is decided it is time for us to head out." He said us he walked out of the alley with you and Clark just behind. That's when you noticed something. It is 8:56 p.m! You have to get home! You tried to run home but you were stopped suddenly, then turned around when you heard David's voice. "Where are you going?" He said with a noticeable stretched out hand. "I was going to run home, i'm supposed to be there by 10 p.m." You said a little frightened. "Can you let me go?" You asked. Failed Diplomacy check. "Fine" He said letting you go harshly. You were about to leave before David and Clark said at the same time. "We are coming with you." They said frightening you. "I mean it will be great to meet Isma's family wouldn't it David?" He asked his son already knowing the answer. "Yes father. It would be grand." He said circling you. "Now spymaster, where are your lovely family's house, eh Isma?" He asked you with mischievous intentions.

What do you do?

[] Show them
[] Fight them
[] Write-In

Hm.... Hopeless indeed.

Fine... Unless there's a good way to write in a way to get out....

[X] Show them

Back