The Convergence: Infinite Frontiers

The Convergence: Infinite Frontiers
You are being gifted with powers again by ROB, and being sent across the multiverse. Across the way you will may learn magic, or take technology with you to use against any enemies, whether yours or someone else's you wish to help.

Many have used this as means to accumulate power, whether in the form of technology, or magic, quite often both. And it is this need to grow ever more powerful, which many then use this to rule, some form protector ships to help and aide others.

Yet there are horrors out there, in the far reaches of the cosmos.

Others are granted power, but some other force, whether this is benevolent, or malevolent, is quite often subjective, for some of the beings throughout the worlds are so utterly alien in mind and body, even trying to guess what their motives would be impossible.

Opening Post
The manifestations appear as roughly humanoid-shaped voids filled with images of the night sky. Upon closer examination, it is possible to see that the images are that of time moving in all directions at once: stars dying and being reborn, galaxies expanding and collapsing, universes forming from a singularity then dissipating into a cold, lifeless, dark ending. As you stare for longer you feel yourself being drawn in, as you begin to lose yourself into the cosmic nature of what you see before you.

Slowly the form glows, enveloped in light as it begins to become humanoid.

"Well, if it isn't the little people!" He says jovially. "Welcome to nowhere." Smiling, he waves expansively to the realm you find yourselves in. It is a white nothingness, and although the ground feels solid there is literal a whiteness as far as the eye can see.

Sniffing, there are no smells of any kind. Bending down you touch the floor, nodding to yourself. It was definitely solid. Unfortunately there are no walls. It seems the being just sits there waiting for you.

With a wave of his hand, a chair appears, and the male humanoid sits down, throwing one leg over the wooden arm, followed by another. Waiting as you walk around. As you turn around.

"Finished then?" He quips. "Good, let's get on." Walking towards you. "So I am going to send you across the multiverse. But to ensure you don't end up lie a bug against a windshield. I'm going to give you a gift."

Watching as you are about to mouth something, waves you into silence.

"So you can have the powers of one of three individuals. You can become one of the Chosen, a Slayer. Or for those of you that don't want to be female. You can have the powers of Captain America. Khan, from well you know – minus the megalomania and urges negatives."

Pausing for one second, then adds. "Yes, you can collected knowledge and power as you travel."

Q&A
Q: How many people can join?
A: There is room in this for three people

Q: Are these the only three choices of characters?
A: Yes, for the moment. I may allow other pregens, by me, but not right now.

Q: Where will this be played?
A: This is to be played on Google Docs.

Q: What kind of worlds will we visit?
A: Some universes, or worlds, will have technology, others will have magic.

So would there be any interest in this?
You just need to pick your character type and what you look like. No cartoon art allowed, either a face claim or AI art or something.

My thought is that the first universe / world that will be visited will be Warrior Nun.

The sheets are not quite complete, but nearly.

What is your character's backstory?
What do they look like? Image

Last edited:
That be9ng said since we're working with pregens. Are the powers just pre generated or are the whole characters pre built? Like I know you said we can pick what they look like but what about personality and backgrounds?

That be9ng said since we're working with pregens. Are the powers just pre generated or are the whole characters pre built? Like I know you said we can pick what they look like but what about personality and backgrounds?

Powers are pregen, just to keep it equal.
However, your background and how you got there is personal choice. So he could have started as an spy, or something else before becoming a super soldier. It shouldn't change the character overly, just add flavour to suit you.

Last edited:
Powers are pregen, just to keep it equal.
However, your background and how you got there is personal choice. So he could have started as an spy, or something else before becoming a super soldier. It shouldn't change the character overly, just add flavour to suite you.
Sweet got a couple of ideas there then. He'll have still been a soldier probably just gonna put him in a more modern conflict. Don't think I'd be able to sell the ww2 vibe.

So you need to pick your character.

Character Sheet
Choice: (Insert yours here)

Backstory:

What do they look like? (Insert image)

Back