Tale of Two Kingdoms: An ASOIAF GSRPG

Not from what I have read.

Didn't you commit treason by accepting a bribe?

The first battle of Mantarys was a slugging match and both forces were being whittled down. The Mantarys offered a large some of gold and control of the demon road in exchange for cessation of hostilities, we were prepared to agree however the general that Daemon put in charge threatened physical violence if we didn't continue fighting, so the general of House Vhossar (these were his actions rather than his house) decided upon a risky move to try and kill or capture nobles to force a surrender but it just resulted in continued violence and the general attacking my forces anyway

The first battle of Mantarys was a slugging match and both forces were being whittled down. The Mantarys offered a large some of gold and control of the demon road in exchange for cessation of hostilities, we were prepared to agree however the general that Daemon put in charge threatened physical violence if we didn't continue fighting, so the general of House Vhossar (these were his actions rather than his house) decided upon a risky move to try and kill or capture nobles to force a surrender but it just resulted in continued violence and the general attacking my forces anyway

I meant rather that it was ruled as treason and the head of your family offered the chance to make up for it by dying in battle rather than just being executed?

>.< a tough roll for my beautiful city of Bravos. But when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.

I'm glad that you guys seemed to enjoy the inner interaction in the Ezze family story. ^.^

Its a bit incoherent thanks to the haste I wrote it down but I wanted to get things moving.

Basically the original idea for a succession war between the Blackfyres doesn't really make sense in a context where Daemon II was granted literally total political and military power so I had Haegon be well aware of this and seek to redress the balance through appealing to just about anyone unhappy with his brother along with the political allies he's made over the years in the Western Free Cities as he's always had hopes of being granted one or two upon his father's death. The result was that he managed to take over the capital and cause a shitstorm across the West but its not really a war for the full Freehold so much as Haegon trying to grab as much of it as he can.

Stole it off dead body then?

Ruling it wasn't passed to Daemon after the Elder Daemon became infirm?
Yeah.

TBH Daemon II having it makes just as much sense. The heir getting his infirm father's sword before the latter's death makes sense but I don't think it was mentioned either way in the plans so Haegon might as well have it as part of his PR blitz since that's basically his think. He lacks the substance of the Freehold's resources but he's got that Blackfyre doomed rebel image down to pat.

Speaking off... right now Haegon is an NPC but that is not iron clad. If any players want to switch or take up a second they can so there is some interaction and story telling going on.

Back