SV Warframe Thread #1: But I don't wanna go on the Solar Rail

So I wished I had realized this however long Warframe.market has had this function for:

Ducanator - Ducat to platinum pricing ratios

Every time Baro comes around, I take quite some time going through my Prime items inventory comparing ducat price with current platinum price (calculating ducat/plat) and judging which items are best to sell to people and which are better to trade for ducats.

No more.

This site does that same calculation automatically, and as far as I've checked seems pretty trustworthy.

Now whenever Baro comes around, I can just go to the ducat kiosk, check what I got and check this list (Ducats/Plat column) instead of having to calculate all that stuff.

Basically, everything that has a Ducats/Plat value of 5 an higher gets traded for Ducats. Everything with lower than 5 D/P value, gets saved for trading with other players for Plat.

There is only one more point of consideration; sets in Warframe are sold for more than the addition of their individual parts, so you might want to keep a part with high Ducat/Plat value instead of trading it for plat, if it lets you complete a set that has a low Ducat/Plat value. But you would have to check and calculate that set's ducat/plat value manually.

Last edited by a moderator:

Exposure

Monarch of XCOM
Pronouns
He/Him/His
(The ??? shall hopefully be replaced with the proper abbreviation when we settle on a title for this site)

For now, I think it should be safe to still be using the Spacebattler Tenno clan. I mean, heck, we were planning on changing the name anyway so it won't be that inaccurate for long...

• Ask Mashadarof402 if you want to join the SB/SV clan. Be aware that it's mostly full.
  • Inactive members will be kicked out after 30 days of inactivity. Again, PM him if you want to re-join.
  • PM Dreamyr, Mithie, or LockedKeye if you want into Platinum Ouroboros, the overflow clan.
  • How do I Warframe? A guide to being a Murderhobo Space Ninja. Collaborative work in progress.

Active Tenno go here (SB/??? name, then Warframe name)

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally have half of all the stance mods now.

...I have no life.

I still think Free Tenno Army is a good name.

Either that or Velocitas Eradico, "I [who am] speed, eradicate." Or just Velocitas.

I demand everyone owns a Vectis if so.
Actually, speaking of that, we really should compile a list of SB's recommended weapons everyone should try to get which would be useful for all. Lesse:

Rifles:

Braton (starting out only)
Karak
Ignis
Vectis
Penta
Soma
Burston Prime
Latron Prime
Boltor Prime
Grinlok
Dread

Sidearms:
Lex & Aklex
Vasto & Akvasto
Brakk
Detron
Marelok
Despair

Melee:

Nikana
Galatine

... I'm kinda drawing a blnk for Melee. Not a melee person. ^_^;

Anybody wanna add to this? We get it big enough, I'll throw it into the Guide.

I've gone ahead and asked Platinum Ouroboros to poll whether or not they wish to stay affiliated with Spacebattles.com due to the ongoing issue regarding Athene's botched dismissal. I'm not sure whether or not they'll even care enough to even voice their opinion but I figured it was my duty to at least make sure they were aware and give them the option of separating ourselves from SB.

I'm personally staying out of it and refraining from voting at all to keep personal bias from affecting the outcome.

I've gone ahead and asked Platinum Ouroboros to poll whether or not they wish to stay affiliated with Spacebattles.com due to the ongoing issue regarding Athene's botched dismissal. I'm not sure whether or not they'll even care enough to even voice their opinion but I figured it was my duty to at least make sure they were aware and give them the option of separating ourselves from SB.

I'm personally staying out of it and refraining from voting at all to keep personal bias from affecting the outcome.

What he said. Also, if you come to this site and want on the Platinum Ouroboros wait list, Dreamyr and I can be reached by PM here as well.

Ooo, that's nice. It let's you know if people post while you're typing.

Goddamnit it wasn't attached to SB in first place who the fuck cares.

Um, no it pretty much was advertised as the "SB overflow clan" and was generally where new members went because there wasn't much room in the main clan.

Also, you may not care but as a Warlord of PO it is my duty to inform both my clan and allies of changes or actions such as this to prevent possible future confusion.

I think to an extent, the SB Tenno Clan was already moving to disassociate with SB anyway.

Also damnit signatures don't work yet. -_-

Anyway our Warframe clans and alliances aren't actually tied to SB, so at least where it comes to Warframe there should be no issues.

Back