Ya can PM it to me so as to not annoy the other players. ^^

So about that roll. How many dices and how many faces?

Is it disponible on mobile?
No idea, which is kindof why I am doing this.

I think it is one 1d10 die for each point you have in a stat.

But really, you don't need to bother for now. I already posted the "attack" and it is more of a result of my pathetic toughness than you actually doing anything.

And I alwayes used text and mobile on discord.

And I'm just sitting around posting in the OOC cause I can't post in the IC at the moment until the next turn. ^^;

One of the more interesting things discussed on discord were how Partnering was going to work.

Name: Rose Lalonde
Image:

(Arms not visible)

Personality: A cynical girl who keeps a veneer of maturity and snark, as well as has trouble in believing in the sincerity of people. However, she has her silly moments, and genuinely appreciates those who are her friends, even if she doesn't show it very often. Also, she's a lesbian.

Book: "Grimoire for Summoning the Zoologically Dubious"

Stats:

Strength: 1
Speed: 3
Toughness: 1
Finesse: 3
Charisma: 2

Skills:

Needlework 1
Violin 1
Acrobatics 1

Starting Kit:
Mage

(Yes, it's a Homestuck character)

@Zedalb

Is my character okay?

Also, is it okay if I replace both the knife and staff with two knitting needles?

Also, would Needlework apply if I'm using needles to stab someone?

(E) Planetary Tennis (Drudic Magic)
Name: Arme Seele
Image: Short man about 4'10" with unruly brown hair and a thin frame.
Personality: Shy and hesitant to act much of the time, but can be excited when something catches his interest.

Book: "The Simple Steps to Bending Nature to Your Whim"

Stats:

Strength: 1
Speed: 1
Toughness: 1
Finesse: 4
Charisma: 3

Skills:

Gardening - Level 1
Cooking - Level 1
Canning - Level 1

Pick one starting kit of gear
Mystery Box
"How to partner bond for beginner mages"

Last edited:
@Zedalb

Is my character okay?

Also, is it okay if I replace both the knife and staff with two knitting needles?

Also, would Needlework apply if I'm using needles to stab someone?

Honestly, I'm not super comfortable with meme-y characters.
and that is kind of how playing a home stuck character comes off.

More so since this is supposed to be roughly *you* waking up in this situation.

@Dawiusz I actually just forgot to introduce ya, there was no real meaning behind not mentioning ya.
Anastasia can be an air-head sometimes. Its fun seeing ya get paranoid over nothing. x)

Iirc, somebody mentioned ic that they didn't have a reason to basically spend time sitting around and training. Or something. Avoiding metagaming is good! But we all have the info IC.
", whatever you do remember this all a big training ground before the real war, okay see you in act 2"

Blurb update today for 2 more books, turn update probably tuesday afternoon (after my final)

So is my character Dinac in or no?

So the kobold is probably fine in concept, just needs some tweaking.

SV-VS Chaos World. Is about the forum as a whole in a new world, and the kobold doesn't feel like it was ever a person in the personality section.

If you want to become an egotistical theif, thats fine but as it reads it seems very unusual.

The choice for the mage kit is also odd, I assume you wanted the lighter armor for sneakiness?

So the kobold is probably fine in concept, just needs some tweaking.

SV-VS Chaos World. Is about the forum as a whole in a new world, and the kobold doesn't feel like it was ever a person in the personality section.

If you want to become an egotistical theif, thats fine but as it reads it seems very unusual.

The choice for the mage kit is also odd, I assume you wanted the lighter armor for sneakiness?
Yeah.

Also, bows aren't really good for kobolds.

What's this about? SV-SIs teaming up to save a world? Still taking players?
Its always taking Players.

The scenario is basically, a bunch of Players and thousands of NPCs are transported in a New World. How do we survive and what do we do? Currently we are planning to create a city and repel an incoming army in 7 days.
Join up in the Discord to know more.

Also we are in need of an Internal Mage, stat focused, like my character. Basically Internal Mages are super strong charismatic guys.

Internal mages are also the ones you pick if you want to be a non- human like a dragon, an elf or a you - just - made - up - a - demon - thing.

Zedalb mentioned that the seven days to army isn't set in stone...

And we can't metagame around it anyways.

(I) Always Confused (Human)

Name: Noelle Noble
Personality: Extremely shy and unsure of herself. Struggles when interacting with others and constantly doubts her own capabilities. Very protective of her friends and allies, assuming she can even find one. Has a soft spot for children.

Race: Human

Stats:
  • Strength: 6
  • Speed: 5
  • Toughness: 3
  • Finesse: 5
  • Charisma: 1
Skills:
  • Hand to Hand Combat - Level 1
  • Dancing - Level 1
  • Singing - Level 1
  • Knife Fighting - Level 1
  • Stealth - Level 1
Starting Kit: Mystery Box

Last edited:
(I) Spicy Serious (Human)
Name: John Fletcher
Image:

Personality: Blunt and straightforward, John has garnered a reputation as a lazy man for always jumping to the easiest solution to a problem. And despite his outwardly calm nature he has poor impulse control and a famously bad temper. Though for all his faults the man is fiercely loyal to any who he calls a friend, and he'd never dream of hurting them even if sometimes he'd really like to.

Huge sucker for Puppy-eyes and Sob-stories.

Race: Human

Stats:
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Toughness: 7
Finesse: 2
Charisma: 2

Skills:
Brawling - Level 1
Building - Level 1
Blacksmithing - Level 1

Starting Kit: Builder