Sufficient Velocity Mafia, Or How we learned to stop worrying and love being a mob! (Sadly Deceased)

Either way, we lynch someone or no, someone's still going to die during night time.

preferably not me, tbh, but the scum's gotta do what he gotta do

( i hope that the above sentence is not misunderstood as me being scum doing what he has to do )

Either way, we lynch someone or no, someone's still going to die during night time.

preferably not me, tbh, but the scum's gotta do what he gotta do

( i hope that the above sentence is not misunderstood as me being scum doing what he has to do )
too late:V
ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴ ゴ ゴゴゴ ゴゴ ゴゴ ゴゴ ゴゴ ゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴ ゴゴ

[X] Mizuki is Scum

Trying to get in a lynch on the last hour? No. Vote him down, people.

AHAHAHA! Welp, whatever happens, happens.

I wonder if we come back as ghosts tho or if we can leave a will.

AHAHAHA! Welp, whatever happens, happens.

I wonder if we come back as ghosts tho or if we can leave a will.
I was originally ruling against this, But Nanis opinions on the matter have changed my mind. I honestly don't think you NEED it (No, seirously, thats probably only in ToS because of the time limit), But I'll give it to you.

ALSO, GM WOULD LIKE IT IF THE PLAYERS STOP SHITPOSTING: IT'S ALL WELL AND GOOD FOR THE FIRST FEW HOURS, BUT AFTER THAT YOU'RE JUST CLUTTERING THE THREAD AND GETTING SHIT ALL DONE.

Hey, I ain't letting myself die on the first day because Mort is defaulting to vote for me. :V
He would've needed at least one more poster to vote for lynching you, it's not a majority if there are also several other options with as many voters. Nani voted to lynch Mizuki and Mizuki voted to lynch Logos. Logos and... nearly everyone else voted not to lynch anyone.

Give me one reason why I shouldn't vote to lynch you in the next day phase.

He would've needed at least one more poster to vote for lynching you, it's not a majority if there are also several other options with as many voters. Nani voted to lynch Mizuki and Mizuki voted to lynch Logos. Logos and... nearly everyone else voted not to lynch anyone.

Give me one reason why I shouldn't vote to lynch you in the next day phase.
But we're not doing majority vote right now, we are just doing most votes.

@The3rdCorinthian

What happened if there is a tie?

Is this still going on? What's the holdup?
Well...In truth, I kind of don't want for this to go on any more. For one thing, I've been way to bogged down with regular life stuff recently, and it's not going to be going away any time soon. Add to this the fact that I don't think my idea of the game and the version that people have actually played line up neatly in any way, and it was just too vague and probably not as entertaining/engaging as I was aiming for. So sorry, but I think this one is going to have to go on the scrap heap.

Hum, alright. Anyone wanna share roles now the game's over?

I was a Vigilante. Killing people for the Town's my job.

Back