Story Advertising Thread.

Venture [Robotech]

Part 1 - Sojourn

Vanessa Leeds captains the battlecarrier UES Jeanne d'Arc at the vanguard of the Robotech Expeditionary Force's Pioneer Mission. She and her crew of explorers and soldiers venture out into unknown space, seeking a new future for humanity, but as the Masters' empire continues to collapse, sharks gather in the void between the stars.

Updates around midnight every Wednesday, Eastern Time.

Sojourn Chapter 5.4 now posted... through the lonely night...

Sequel to Command

"I think we should go," Lua said, looking around at the shadows that had grown much deeper and darker since the two of them had first stepped inside.

"Why?" said Orineimu. "Are you scared to be here after dark?" Something – pride, or maybe just an idiot's daring – took hold of her, and she tossed her hair back over her shoulder. "Because I'm not. I'm Venarch Orisai's daughter, and that means everything here belongs to me." It sounded like the kind of thing Alu would say, which made her stand a little taller.

As Orineimu and Lua climb the stairs of the old stargazing tower, Lua tells Orineimu a ghost story.

As always, comments and crit are super welcome! ♡

Venture [Robotech]

Part 1 - Sojourn

Vanessa Leeds captains the battlecarrier UES Jeanne d'Arc at the vanguard of the Robotech Expeditionary Force's Pioneer Mission. She and her crew of explorers and soldiers venture out into unknown space, seeking a new future for humanity, but as the Masters' empire continues to collapse, sharks gather in the void between the stars.

Sojourn Chapter 6.1 now posted... no time to stop...

Sequel to Command

Venture [Robotech]

Part 1 - Sojourn

Sojourn Chapter 6.2 now posted... attention on deck...

Sequel to Command

No place to hide, Orineimu thought again, more desperately…until she remembered the ledge that ran about the outside of the tower roof.

"Lua," she said into his ear as the voices grew slowly clearer. She spoke so quietly that her mouth barely moved. "We don't want whoever that is to see us. Do what I do, and don't make a sound no matter what."

On the roof of the old stargazing tower, Orineimu hears something that disturbs her deeply.

My firstborn child to whoever leaves a comment! ♡*

*(This is a lie. I've had a hysterectomy. Sorry)

And The Third Brought Fire

Animist Atomic Steampunk! Set in a world where any sufficiently advanced machine manifests a correspondingly powerful spirit (who is always a beautiful woman for reasons), And the Third Brought Fire is about a technician named Marion "Nix" Nixon who is secretly a woman in disguise - for the stultifying and Victorian immortal Empire of Great Britain and her Colonies, being a technician is a man's only affair.

This fact is used by a mysterious organization known as the Mechanical Turks to compel Nix to kidnap a mysterious and incredibly powerful spirit from the Ascension War, which a hundred years ago saw the birth of the trio of goddesses that now rule the Empire. But for what purposes? Can Nix solve the mystery and protect this powerful, troubled spirit - and perhaps - unravel mysteries that have lurked for a hundred years at the heart of her world?

Venture [Robotech]

Part 1 - Sojourn

Sojourn Chapter 6.3 now posted... resilience...

Sequel to Command

Back