Storm's Writing Repository

Created at
Index progress
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

This is storage for my works, feel free to read!
Last edited:
The Legend of Tim Drake: Chapter 1
This is my first work ever posted. There may be errors as I did not have someone proofread it. I may or may not update it and update the summary along with it.

Tim was out patrolling with Cassie, nothing of interest came to light. They were resting on a rooftop; Tim was drinking out of a thermos when he heard a loud grunt then a thud from the alley below. He signaled Cassie and hopped off the rooftop.

Bloody handprints were along a wall, those handprints lead to a figure laying on the ground, Tim raced over, hoping they were still alive. They were, barely and they weren't human either.

Their hair that was matted with dried blood and their body was covered in gashes. This person looked like they stepped out of a gory horror movie. Thinking quickly, Tim applied emergency first aid, wrapping the person's wounds. He then sent out a distress signal. Suddenly the stranger grabbed Tim's arm, their eyes full of pain.

"It's ok, I'm getting you help." Tim reassured.

"Robin, they lost a lot of blood, I don't think they're going to make it." Cassie said, kneeling next to Tim.

The stranger coughed up blood, they looked at him, scared. Tim hung his head, Cassie was right.

"Damn it!" Tim said, hitting his fist on the ground.

Cassie tapped on Tim's shoulder "Robin…"

He looked to where Cassie was staring, a beautiful glowing girl was approaching them. Tim studied her, she looked like a princess.

"Thank you for being with him in his final moments, but I'm afraid his story isn't over yet." The girl said.

She knelt and grabbed Tim's hand. She took off his glove and placed it on the stranger's chest.

The girl smiled sadly, "This is my final farewell, Link."

Tim's hand began to glow. Link breathed in sharply and reached up to touch the girl's face. But in a blink of an eye, she was gone. Link sat up slowly, seemingly not in pain anymore. The gashes, nothing but scars

"Robin, your hand…" Cassie said.

Tim held up his right hand, three golden triangles were tattooed on the back of it. Link took notice and grabbed Tim's tattooed hand; the same tattoo was on his left. Seeing the Batwing fly overhead, Tim quickly put his glove back on.

Dick flipped off a rooftop, landing gracefully, "Robin, are you alright?"

"I'm fine, but it seems I found a stray." Tim motioned to Link.

"Whoa, maximum blood overload, how are they alive?" Dick questioned.

Cassie stood, "A glowing girl saved him, I think they knew each other."

Dick looked skeptical at first but shrugged, "Eh, I've seen weirder."

"Nightwing, have Batman call Zatanna." Tim said, standing as well.

Dick raised a brow, "Why?"

Tim sighed, "Just do as I ask, also tell him that we're expecting company."

Dick nodded, "Right, well come on, Batwing's waiting, you good to fly home Wondergirl?"

Cassie nodded back, "I'll be fine, keep me updated."

She took to the skies, Link watched in amazement. Tim helped Link to his feet and motioned him to follow. Dick had to hold onto Link as they grappled up. The Batwing sat parked in the middle of the roof. When the hatch opened, Link shot out his arm, protecting Tim.

"It's ok, come on and take a seat." Tim comforted.

He climbed in; Link followed. Dick got in pilot's seat and started up the Batwing. Link clung to Tim who patted his hand as they flew up into the air.

The flight to the Batcave was filled with Dick asking questions about Link, which Tim didn't know any of the answers. They flew through a waterfall and landed safely in the hangar. Tim held back laughter when a wobbly Link got out of the Batwing.

Alfred came over, towel and a change of clothes for Link in his arms, "Shower is over there."

Link blinked and tilted his head.

"I'll show him." Tim said.

He took Link's hand and guided him over to the locker room. Link stared at the showers. Tim sighed and turned on one of the showers. Link then caught on and began undressing.

Tim left the room. When he made it to the main part of the Batcave, Zatanna was waiting for him, leaning against the Batcomputer.

"Hey, what's up?" Zatanna asked.

Tim took off his right glove, Zatanna frowned. She gently took his hand and studied the tattoo.

"You've been marked by magic, but I don't know this kind of magic, it's very powerful, I can tell you that much." Zatanna said.

Dick appeared, concerned, "It's not evil, is it?"

Zatanna shook her head, "No, if I had to say, it's one the purest forms of magic I've ever seen."

"Link has one just like it on his left hand." Tim mentioned.

Zatanna crossed her arms, "Link?"

"A stray I picked up." Tim explained.

Link seemly appeared out of nowhere, startling everyone. He was clean for the most part and wearing some of Dick's clothes. He grabbed Tim's tattooed hand with his own. Zatanna went to study Link's hand, but he backed away, pulling Tim close to him.

"He seems to like you Tim, do I hear wedding bells in your future?" Dick joked.

Tim glared at Dick for using his real name, but patted Link's back to show that Zatanna was a good person. Link slowly held out his hand.

"It's the same type of magic, but his seems more dominant." Zatanna said, looking closely.

Jason, who was watching them, walked over and snorted, "So Tim's a bottom, I thought we've established this."

Dick tried to hide a laugh when Tim tried to punch Jason, who dodged his attack and pushed him away. Link grabbed Jason and held him up by the collar.

"Whoa there, we were just playing around there, silent bob." Jason said, squirming.

Tim smiled at the sight of Jason the bully having someone stronger than him hold him up like a sack of potatoes. Link made a huffing noise and dropped Jason.

Tim yawned and began to leave, "I'm beat, I'm going to take a shower and go to bed, thanks Zatanna, at least I don't have to worry about it being evil."

He walked into the locker room and took a short shower, when he exited the room, Link was waiting for him.

Link followed Tim all the way up to his room. He sighed and made a sleeping spot on the floor for Link.

"You can sleep in my room, but on the floor." Tim said pointing at the spot.

Link made a noise that said, "No way."

Tim sighed again as Link got into his bed, good thing it was a king. He grumbled and got into bed; he had a feeling this stray was never going to leave him alone.

Last edited:
Back