Stellaris: Paradox Grand Strategy in Space

My understanding is that simple text to speech is different from 'generative' speech mimicking...if nothing else then in the amount of energy and water used by generative 'ai' compared to a preexisting voice pack
No, they are the same thing. It's just now it can get the mimickry down well enough to copy someone's specific voice instead of the clearly-artificial tones it used to be.

New dev diary about the new player crisis. It's all about harvesting minds to upload to a machine to do super math, so you can create a new universe to your own grand design and leave this old one behind. With the added feature of letting you play as one of the pre-existing empires in the game state left behind to deal with the damage. I'm curious to see how well that will work.

Welp looks like the ACOT and various ascended empire mods are gonna need an extensive overhaul since fallen empire tech is gonna be vanilla with this dlc.

Ok so is Aquatics origin so supposed to be this hard? I have some dozen planets but none are habitable for my species.

Ok so is Aquatics origin so supposed to be this hard? I have some dozen planets but none are habitable for my species.
Yes.

Your guaranteed habitables are frozen barren worlds. Build starbases in those system and build the ice harvesting starbase building. You can make your aquatic paradise up to three sizes larger.

Then get terraforming and make ocean worlds, find more ice to harvest, as long as you have ice you can upsize every ocean world three sizes.

Get the Hydrocentric AP and it gets even better. Ocean worlds basically the same as Gaia worlds for you.

You have apocalypse DLC? Get a Collossus and make even more ocean worlds faster.

Aquatic Paradise is basically "Life Seeded" (the Gaia world start) but better.

Last edited:
Rule one of Aquatics: Har Dar Diddly Dee, Time to be a Pirate!

Look, 100% that Adviser sometimes just makes me want to play a game as Barbaric Despoilers raiding everything like a Pirate, Looting whatever we want. If you want the heart to run cold, be Necrophages using Reanimators to pillage the galaxy with your Zombie Army and go Psionic to have your magic.

Last edited:
Back