[X] Yes
[X] Ask Lilith to join your party

Having Lilith screech about how her utter lack of shame was totally different than those normie 'sex-havers' was something special, I'll admit.

"Human on Archdevil. The Covenant isn't to be entered lightly, or with lesser beings." She looks at you like her favorite slashfic. "But thanks to you, I'm not the only girl in my Scholomance without one."
That makes it sound like we just broke someone else's instead of entering one.

Damn, the Devils are the biggest prudes of all. One kiss, and you are bound for life.

No wonder Isekai types (championed by Inanna, no doubt) see them as mortal enemies. :V
"Well it is. A Covenant is when a Devil is bound to another via an unbreakable bond. The only escape is death."
Sooo... I can't help but notice the wording only makes it sound like a one way contract ("a Devil is bound to another"), yet Lily implies that it applies to us. Does it go both ways? What happens if the two do not agree and issue each other conflicting directives?

Guess we'll have to... experiment.
She crouches down to place her hand in yours. "Correct. You would be a complete pawn to my whims. Why, I could tell you to give me the clothes off your back!"
Ah, but what if you told her to kill all the... um, on second thought, nevermind and keep it to the wardrobe.

[x] I don't know, could you repeat the question?
[Lilith LaVey has gained CRIPPLING EMBARRASSMENT!]
Not crippling enough.

[x] Ask Lilith to join your party

Last edited:
Can't we have a write in for making her a sex haver? Properly? :V
This ain't that kind of Isekai. You gotta work for your cheap thrills :V

That makes it sound like we just broke someone else's instead of entering one.
Lilith is giving Ash the Devil equivalent of "I'm the last girl in my college class to get married."

Damn, the Devils are the biggest prudes of all. One kiss, and you are bound for life.

No wonder Isekai types (championed by Inanna, no doubt) see them as mortal enemies. :V
Most Devils use the Kiss as a final seal after bodice ripping seduction. Lilith is a dork who lives in 2D. It's why she hates Sex Havers so much; lady Devils are supposed to have that as their thing and Lilith could never pull it off. Well that, and Luxuria traumatized her.

Nice catch on Isaacs being champions of Inanna.

Sooo... I can't help but notice the wording only makes it sound like a one way contract ("a Devil is bound to another"), yet Lily implies that it applies to us. Does it go both ways? What happens if the two do not agree and issue each other conflicting directives?
High enough Resolve allows someone to ignore or twist commands they don't abide by. Luminaries (Yuushas, most Isaacs, other Maous, generically important characters) can dither and fight the commands, but comply eventually if their Resolve is low.

As of this point, Lilith is the one bound by the Covenant. It's supposed to be one-way, favoring the Devil, but she fucked up in the heat of the moment.

Guess we'll have to... experiment.
The banhammer's shadow looms over me like a penis awe picture. :V

Ah, but what if you told her to kill all the... um, on second thought, nevermind and keep it to the wardrobe.
If she had her full power, telling Lilith to go Euphinator would do a lot to clean up this world. It would usher in a technological Dark Age, but you gotta take the good with the bad. :V

[X] No
[X] Try to break the Covenant
You're a magical protector of Love~ & Justice~ you can't have covenant with a Lord of Darkness
(well maybe you can, just you know, don't let anyone know, heh heh)

[X] No
[X] Try to break the Covenant
You're a magical protector of Love~ & Justice~ you can't have covenant with a Lord of Darkness
(well maybe you can, just you know, don't let anyone know, heh heh)
It's okay if they're a Dark Magical Girl :V
Adhoc vote count started by FourthWall on Jun 12, 2019 at 8:36 AM, finished with 10 posts and 7 votes.

Adhoc vote count started by FourthWall on Jun 14, 2019 at 9:52 PM, finished with 10 posts and 7 votes.

Maou Girl ~Tale of a Dork Lord~ Act 5
It's still Friday somewhere. :V
@@@

[X] Yes
[X] Ask Lilith to join your party

Your mind goes blank. The opposite of understanding dawns. You're sitting, but it feels like you're standing on your head.

You've read enough bad isekai to know where this goes, where it could go.

You've chopped up enough bodies to see where it ends.

You don't want to think about it, talk about it or be about it.

"I used my cheat skill," you blurt. It's the first thing that comes to mind besides cleaning up lifeless human dolls.

Lilith's face falls through the floor. "You WHAT!?"

"It was heat of the moment," you say, trying not to panic. "I wanted to end the fight quickly."

"So you forced absolute obedience onto me? When you said you weren't here to make slaves? Getting my hopes up to make the fall that much sweeter, huh?" She's off on a tangent tinged with delusion.

"It's not a mind control thing, I swear!" You shudder to think what she expects from you.

"I thought you were different," she bursts into flames, her track jacket burning away again. "But you Isaacs are all horny brutes! Just like Luxuria...just like Luxuria!"

Her staffy-scythe shrieks with power as she summons it to hand. The air is furnace hot with embarrassed fury.

"I swear on my stockings I didn't mean to!" You bow to her, offer a stocking for appeasement. The red stone floor is dry now, toaster warm.

Lilith has her staffy-scythe at your neck. Sparks of dark energy singe you. "Why are you offering me a stocking?"

"Because it's worked so far. And it's blessed by goddesses."

She sniffs at it. "It seems pretty holy."

"It shouldn't have holes in it."

"Not like that, dummy." She grips her staff until it creaks. "If you didn't do it on purpose, what happened?"

"Do Devils normally initiate the Covenant through a kiss?"

"Yeah."

"Have you ever kissed before?"

"I don't have to answer that," Lilith grumbles.

You blush. "Was it good for you, too?"

She mutters into her chest. "...It was amazing. My body was moving on its own."

That explains the tonsil hockey.

You laugh awkwardly. "Helena Hex has that effect on people. Did you feel something overflow," you mimic an explosion, "like pow?"

"Y-Yeah. From deep inside me." She fidgets, staff between her thighs. "I've never felt like that from 3D before."

"I think it messed up because you're a Sex Haver now."

"Well no wonder," Lilith nods sagely. "You lose all your Wizard powers as a Sex Haver. That draining feeling must've been them leaving me."

The room goes cold, the fires gut out. Things go dim. Lilith gasps for words, the weight of hers sinking in. Color drains from her face, fills back with red. Gears turn in her head so hard you smell smoke.

You press against the wall, hugging your partner to your hip. If push comes to shove, you can block or carve through the wall.

"You stole my maidenhood and my Wizard powers, you succubus!" She pounds on you with ineffectual fists, ignoring the magical death at the tip of her staff. "Give them back!"

You notice you've been staring hard at Lilith. She's cute when her brain is melting. "Do you need some time? Nico says to give girls space so as not to come off too thirsty."

"What does a lack of hydration have to do with anything?" Lilith screams, still flailing. It kind of tickles.

And Nico said you were sheltered. "It's a figure of speech."

"It's! A! Stupid! Figure! Of! Speech!" She's shaking you now, smashing you against the wall. The edge of a Radiant Lovegun poster scrapes your back. Every slam makes her detolf shelves across the room jump.

You're rattled, but not injured. The punch has gone out of her attacks. She feels weaker, you feel stronger, but you can tell she's not actively trying to kill you.

You put your hands on her heaving shoulders. You can hear her wheeze. She's shaking with rage, fear, and a little excitement. "Please calm down. I won't do anything bad to you. I won't take advantage of you. All I want is a party member so I can go on adventures."

She gives you a wounded look. "They wouldn't be erotically charged sexventures, right?"

The temperature rises a few degrees.

"Only if you want them to be?" You try to sound smooth, like Nico taught you. It comes out shakier than you'd like.

She snorts, trying and failing to play cool as much as you are. "Sex Havers have those all the time, right? My cousin's a Sex Haver and she tells me all sorts of stories."

You lean closer to her. "Lewd stories?" Her breath tickles your upper lip.

She tenses up, but doesn't pull away. "The lewdest." Her mood darkens. "That was before Luxuria got her."

"If you join my party, we can get her back."

"You don't think I can do it?"

You meet her eyes and smile confidently. "I think I can help."

"Very well." She stands above you again, the room grows comfortably warm. "You shall serve me as a party member, unerring and loyal. So it is sworn on the name Lilith LaVey."

You look up at her. "You know that's gonna work backwards, right?"

She smiles down at you. "The Great Lilith LaVey knows exactly what she's doing."

She offers you a hand. You take it.

[LILITH has joined the party!]

"So, um, how often do Sex Havers do it?" She gives you a demure look and bites her lower lip. Her nipples look like they could cut glass, or at least through her black leather bustier.

"I just graduated to Sex Haver myself, so I can't tell you," you say. "Hey, do you have another track suit? You look cold."

"Ah." Shadows rush over Lilith, forming into a track suit. It's the same as the last ones. "Wait. If we're going to the surface, I need a disguise." She taps her temple, a pair of thick black glasses appear on her face. Her flaming red hair ties itself to twin braids as it fades to black.

"So you're disguised as a dork?"

"I'm disguised as one of your female Isaacs," Lilith says.

"Dork it is, then."

@@@
[Where do you go?]
[ ] To find Nico
[ ] To find Luxuria
[ ] To find that box
[ ] To find more outfits
Adhoc vote count started by FourthWall on Jun 21, 2019 at 10:30 PM, finished with 16 posts and 11 votes.

Last edited:
"Ah." Shadows rush over Lilith, forming into a track suit. It's the same as the last ones. "Wait. If we're going to the surface, I need a disguise." She taps her temple, a pair of thick black glasses appear on her face. Her flaming red hair ties itself to twin braids as it fades to black.

...Moemura?

[X] To find that box

"I used my cheat skill," you blurt. It's the first thing that comes to mind besides cleaning up lifeless human dolls.
I am sorry, I am new to this whole isekai business, but what does qualify as a cheat skill? I thought it was just a class/kit power, but apparently our class is Isaac, and being a Magical Girl is our cheat skill, while Conjuror is our... garment? :???:

Whoever designed the terminology for this particular world needs to be hit on the head with DnD handbooks. All editions, consequently. :V

Also, we said it was because of something we did, but the power description didn't mention anything of a sort, which means... the mess up is fully on Lilith, and we are too nice to mention it?
"Sex Havers have those all the time, right? My cousin's a Sex Haver and she tells me all sorts of stories."

She tenses up, but doesn't pull away. "The lewdest." Her mood darkens. "That was before Luxuria got her."

"If you join my party, we can get her back."
What is the deal with Luxuria? Lily mentioned that she makes slaves out of pretty Isaacs, but does she do that to her fellow devils too?

Also, what is the hierarchy here? I thought Dark Lord was something obviously on top of the Devil chain of command, but apparently Rake-Hell (is this a name or a title?) Luxuria is of a similar, if not higher, standing compared to the Witch-Queen and Archdevil, Great Lilith LaVey, Demon Lord of the Beautiful Country.

(...which country would that be? Maybe Luxuria is from a neighbouring country? Do they have Visa Free travel in Hell? Or maybe they don't, and the process of applying for one is why they call the place Hell to begin with? I have so many questions about worldbuilding...)

Most Devils use the Kiss as a final seal after bodice ripping seduction.
Well, if we are going to take the fight to the bodice-ripping menace like Luxuria, there is only one place we need to visit to prepare ourselves.

[x] To find more outfits

Last edited:
I am sorry, I am new to this whole isekai business, but what does qualify as a cheat skill? I thought it was just a class/kit power, but apparently our class is Isaac, and being a Magical Girl is our cheat skill, while Conjuror is our... garment? :???:
A cheat skill is an ability beyond the common sense of a given world. It's what isekai cases get after they meet the goddess/administrator/power fantasy fairy and before they end up in Generic Fantasy World.

In Goddess (and Truck), it specifically refers to the reality hacks TenCo gives qualified Isaacs. After Ash died, she qualified for a TenCo reality hack, which she got with Magical Girl.

The box contains a way to grant reality hacks while bypassing licensed TenCo agents (Inanna).

Isaac is the class given to any isekai case, innately giving them an ability to learn and use the native world's magic. This means someone like Ash pre-death would have been able to learn any of the 12 jobs Nico talked about in From Zero 5.2. This is also the Watsonian reason why Ash became Goth Mommy Tamamo-no-mae after jacking Tenko's vestments.

Magical Girl, as a cheat skill, allows Ash to learn all 12 jobs and hot swap them, as long as she has the appropriate garment. The garment she wears is the job she has pre-loaded; if you've ever played FF X-2, it's the Dress Sphere System. It also allows her to get her Blue Mage on, but you have to unlock that.

Also, we said it was because of something we did, but the power description didn't mention anything of a sort, which means... the mess up is fully on Lilith, and we are too nice to mention it?
Yep. Lilith got super flustered being a Sex Haver and messed up her Kiss.

What is the deal with Luxuria? Lily mentioned that she makes slaves out of pretty Isaacs, but does she do that to her fellow devils too?

Also, what is the hierarchy here? I thought Dark Lord was something obviously on top of the Devil chain of command, but apparently Rake-Hell (is this a name or a title?) Luxuria is of a similar, if not higher, standing compared to the Witch-Queen and Archdevil, Great Lilith LaVey, Demon Lord of the Beautiful Country.
Luxuria is an Isaac and owner of the Sinner's Arm of Lust. Lilith whining about how every Tomo, Daichi and Hiro Isaac can ride up and call themselves Majin or Demon Lord was because of Luxuria. And Luxuria makes slaves out of everybody.

Rake-Hell is a title beneath Dark Lord and Witch-Queen. Luxuria is of higher standing because they're more powerful than Lilith. Lilith gives herself a bunch of titles because she's a chuuni dork, but she was the biggest deal in Hell. Keyword is was.

(...which country would that be? Maybe Luxuria is from a neighbouring country? Do they have Visa Free travel in Hell? Or maybe they don't, and the process of applying for one is why they call the place Hell to begin with? I have so many questions about worldbuilding...)
The Beautiful Country is what natives call the not-Europe side of their world (see the map in From Zero 5.1).

Devils can't leave Hell unless they're summoned, find an open Hellmouth or are sufficiently powerful. Getting summoned is like getting a work Visa. Slipping through a Hellmouth is illegal immigration. Being sufficiently powerful (Archdevil level) is like having a passport. Sympathetic Cambions and Devil loving humans in the Hellfire Imperium deliberately summon Devils and let them go free in their lands.

Lilith pops over to the not-Japan side of the world for Isaac video games and nerd shit, but doesn't tell anybody. Not like she has anyone left to tell.

Ask your worldbuilding questions, I'll answer them and put them in a document post.
Adhoc vote count started by FourthWall on Jun 15, 2019 at 11:39 AM, finished with 11 posts and 9 votes.

Last edited:
Ah, I think I got it. We are using our Job Skills to fight, but being able to choose a Job on the fly is our Cheat Skill.
The Beautiful Country is what natives call the not-Europe side of their world (see the map in From Zero 5.1).
So, everything beyond the Ravenhold and the Crumbling Crusader State? Great names, by the way. We should totally visit. Lily in tow.

Also, what's the difference between Devils and Demons?
"Well screw them," you say, oblivious. "You're still a demon, right?"

"Devil," she sniffles, putting on a cultured voice. "I am the Witch-Queen, Archdevil of the highest rank." She sulks. "Not that it means anything, with all these Isaac jerks running around calling themselves Demon Lord this and Majin that."
"They call me Witch-Queen. Archdevil. Lady of Ladies. I am the Great Lilith LaVey, Demon Lord of the Beautiful Country. Face me if you dare. Survive if I let you."
Lily is adamant about being called a Devil, yet bears the title of the Demon Lord. How did that come to pass?
"That's the Beastkin pheromones," Nico says. "The Demon Lord's dead, so put your panties back on."
Also, Nico insists that the Demon Lord is dead. Is his information unreliable, or is Lily a very recent appointee? How do you get chosen for the office, anyway?

Let's see, here... Our grand quest is to retrieve eight something-somethings, and slay the heretic goddess.
"Retrieve the eight Sinner's Arms and slay the heretic goddess Loviatar," Inanna says. "Simple shit, right?"
Lily mentions something about eight heroes, and Luxuria runs the Sinner's Arm of Lust. Could these be the ones we need to retrieve?
"Because Loviatar took my Four Generals from me." She hides under her robes. "And Heroes with weird weapons stole a lot of my power."

"The 12 Immortals?"

She shakes her head no. "There were eight, welding weapons that felt...wrong. Godly power, twisted by something darker than even my devilish depths."
Their pettiness certainly marks them as Isaacs, probably backed up by Loviatar. It is clear that Inanna wants the competition run out of town, but why would she want the Isaacs back? Maybe we are just to take their weapons?

I wonder who the Four Generals are. Are they Seiryuu/Byakko/Genbu/Suzaku, or is it something more original this time? Are they going to be recruitable (after severe beatings, of course, we are that kind of Magical Girl), and would there be a point to it now that we have a Demon Lord with us?

Last edited:
Ah, I think I got it. We are using our Job Skills to fight, but being able to choose a Job on the fly is our Cheat Skill.
Yep. Higher levels of Magical Girl allow you to give unused Job garments to other people, allowing them to Job change for a while.

So, everything beyond the Ravenhold and the Crumbling Crusader State? Great names, by the way. We should totally visit. Lily in tow.
Yep. And I didn't come up with them, the map is The Only Fantasy World Map

Also, what's the difference between Devils and Demons?

Lily is adamant about being called a Devil, yet bears the title of the Demon Lord. How did that come to pass?

Also, Nico insists that the Demon Lord is dead. Is his information unreliable, or is Lily a very recent appointee? How do you get chosen for the office, anyway?
Devils are mystical beings that live in Hell. Demons are sufficiently powerful wicked people. Demon Lord (Maou) is a title for the most powerful and wicked being in a given country. So Lilith is (self-proclaimed) Demon Lord of the Beautiful Country. There's a Demon Lord of the Silk Caliphate (not-Middle East) and the Harmonious Kingdom (not-East Asia).

Lilith is physically a Devil, but wants people to know she's a Demon Lord because she used to be the Demon Lord. The other two deferred to her power, now they don't even answer her calls.

Nico is right in the Demon Lord is dead as a threat. Nico has bad intel because the eight Heroes Lilith talked about said they killed Lilith. To the Duchy of Scherezare, Lilith is dead.

To the Duchy of Scherezare, Luxuria is also the Hero of Chastity, Luz. So there's a fair bit of bad intel going around. :V

Lily mentions something about eight heroes, and Luxuria runs the Sinner's Arm of Lust. Could these be the ones we need to retrieve?
Yup.

Their pettiness certainly marks them as Isaacs, probably backed up by Loviatar. It is clear that Inanna wants the competition run out of town, but why would she want the Isaacs back? Maybe we are just to take their weapons?
She wants the weapons back and the Isaacs removed. The Arms are a very special set of weapons for a very special person to Inanna.

I wonder who the Four Generals are. Are they Seiryuu/Byakko/Genbu/Suzaku, or is it something more original this time? Are they going to be recruitable (after severe beatings, of course, we are that kind of Magical Girl), and would there be a point to it now that we have a Demon Lord with us?
The Four Generals are Lilith's only friends and based off of the four great manga demographics: Shonen, Seinen, Shoujo and Josei. :V

They're recruitable if you run into them; whether that means anything is up to you.

Back