Snek is a Good Boy

I guess that's the countdown to Piggot getting on starting. Probably be the only being who'll br able to convince her to get proper treatment and just to sweeten the pot, it doesn't need to come from a parahuman.

But although they were wrapped around his head and neck and she could tell that they were trying very hard to squeeze the life out of him, he didn't seem to be aware of their efforts.
The Endbringers also tried to not get eaten ...
Technically, she knew how the procedure went to stuff someone's mind into one of these
And soul, not to forget the soul.

Last edited:
I'm why I can't have good things. Yay for me.

The words were bitter on her tongue, even though she didn't speak them out loud. She began to silently cry, hating that she couldn't even get through something like this without being so weak. Black bile, she knew, was oozing out through her tear ducts, which did nothing to improve matters in the slightest.

I just wish someone would save me from this shit like Snek saved all those people in Savannah.
Dammit, @Ack, what's with sending the Onioncutter Ninja Clan after me?

I have this funny image of one of the hearth-dragons using PHO for one minute only, and losing its innocence immediately.
►Twilight (Verified Ai Iz Cute Dragon) (Not that Dragon) (New Wave Member)
Replied on Jun 12 2011:
Blert!

►Argent (Verified Dignified) (Verified Dragon) (Not that Dragon) (New Wave Member)
Replied on Jun 12 2011:
[kitty hiding in box.gif]

►Snap (Verified Ai Iz Dragon) (Not that Dragon) (Master of Selfies) (New Wave Member)
Replied on Jun 12 2011:
[infinite recursive selfie.gif]

►1igai
Replied on Jun 12 2011:
What the hell just happened?

It's gonna be VERY interesting if the Master decides Scion needs fixing...
Nah, the Master of the Castle knows what Scion is, and has made a note on his daily planner.

He'll get around to administering some pest control sooner or later.

For a reminder, from Chapter Four, with Contessa talking to the Master:

She eyed him cautiously, but he didn't seem to be about to launch an attack. "If you know who I am and where I'm from, then you're aware what's at stake," she rasped. "Billions or even trillions of lives."

"Oh, I am definitely aware." He took hold of his staff and made a pass with it. A holographic globe popped into existence in the air before them, and then another, and another and another. "Yours is not the only world in peril. Mine is not the only one I protect." Another twitch of the staff brought into being a creature that was all glowing eyes and shadowy tentacles, at least the size of the Moon, stretching its appendages out to wrap around one of the planets and drag it into eternal darkness. "Threats abound throughout the multiverse, some of which would overwhelm your little problems in an instant, or make them much, much worse." From the surface of the planet burst lightning, striking the shadow-creature and rending it asunder. "Are you beginning to understand?"

For the first time, she was. Either this guy was a consummate liar and showman, or he was the real deal. With the level of power he was exhibiting—somehow, she knew the shadow-creature and the lightning strike that had destroyed it had been one hundred percent real—he took even Eidolon's capabilities and made them irrelevant. "Yes." She gestured at the planet she thought was Earth Bet. "If you can do something about Scion and the Endbringers, why don't you?"

He smiled, a harshly amused expression. "I'm allowing Snek to go back there, aren't I? He likes your little world, and he's a good boy. He'll help protect you when I'm distracted with other matters. Now, I believe it's time for you to go."

Oh, I remembered that. Obviously, at this point, the Master HASN'T decided Scion needs fixing. My point was more, possibly poorly worded, what happens if Scion changes the circumstances to make the Master change his mind?

Oh, I remembered that. Obviously, at this point, the Master HASN'T decided Scion needs fixing. My point was more, possibly poorly worded, what happens if Scion changes the circumstances to make the Master change his mind?
If Zion decides it's time to wreck the world, Snek will be sadface, so the Master of the Castle will have to put his foot down.

On Zion's neck.

But where will he find a wall big enough to hang an Entity's head?

Won't need one. He'll trap them in a demi-plane, whose expression in this reality is a goldfish bowl. There'll be two goldfish in it; a gold one that keeps swimming into the walls of the bowl, and a mostly dead one floating on top. And that's it. and when Zion gets hungry enough to eat his former mate's corpse, then the Master can use the big crunch and wipe the demi-plane clean.

Ack, just how smart is Snek? I know you've mentioned in the past that he's about as smart as a really clever child, but it seems as though he's getting smarter.

I'm not asking where his IQ is at, as that's a poor metric for intelligence. Saying that he's as clever as an overly smart parrot isn't any better (though there are some parrots that are smarter than they should be). I'm just curious if he is getting smarter. Again, his low ability to count isn't a good metric.

Back