Shingeki no Bahamut: Manaria Friends

AnonymousRabbit

Rabbit Faced
Synopsis
Mysteria Academy is a prestigious magic school that teaches magic without discrimination to the three factions (men, gods, demons), who usually are engaged in battle with each other. Two of the academy's students are Anne, a princess and honor student, and Grea, a princess born from a dragon and a human.

(Source: ANN)

Another Cygames anime. Featuring the Mysteria Girls.

It's a comfy looking show with little fanfare more than anything. The subs I had were bad but the direction and quality was decent enough. The episode ran a bite sized 10 minutes long, maybe longer soon.

It seemed like the episode was more of n introduction to the two girls we'll be seeing alot, Anne and Grea.

What with being a Shingeki no Bahamut branch, it does little to reference Genesis and Virgin Soul. The episode also seemed to lack Mappa's iconic faces (though I guess they're gonna do Kakegurui this season?) but I think Cygames pictures are doing okay. I hope for more though, really.

This show would seem like the perfect contrast to the other show I'm looking forward to that I hope won't get memes on.
I'm more in it for the Mysteria references given I play that deck in Shadowverse. It makes me giggle.

It's comfy, guys. Also get your goggles on your way in.

Back