Created at
Index progress
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

You are a SheepGirl. You want to hug people. This might not be logistically possible in the reality you are in, but reality's overrated anyway.
It Begins.

The Crimson King

It's possible to eat an orange with just teeth.
SheepGirl Quest

You open your eyes. You open them to a room, light dancing its way through the window and over the comfy sheets that you've curled up under.

You try to close your eyes and go back to sleep, but the sun is having none of that, so you sigh and begin the excruciating process of getting out of bed.

Throwing the covers off, dragging yourself, inch by inch to the edge, faltering, just a little, before managing to swing your legs over, and getting some solid footing.

Once you've finally gotten your feet on the cold, cold ground, you start to walk towards the bathroom to freshen up.

Get the water, wet the brush. Put on some toothpaste, and start brushing. Keep it moving, side to side, stop. Spit it out, drink some water, spit it out, drink some more, gargle, spit it out. Cup the water into your hands, splash it onto your face, wipe it off. Breathe.

You look into the mirror, and see yourself. Your face is the same as ever, with eyes like amber, gently sun kissed face, soft supple slightly chubby cheeks, and a smile that could brighten up the darkest of rooms. Your horns have gotten longer, more curled since last year, and it seems that your fleece has grown all the way down to your neck this time.

You reach for something to call the woman in the mirror, and yet it eludes you. You reach again, and grasp it this time.

You are-

[X] Lyra

Yes, yes, Lyra. That is your name. Always has been, and always will be.

You stop for a moment, to stare into those amber eyes, think about what they've seen, what they think about it, and what they want to do. You see those eyes, and grasp their truth, Your truth. You want to help, and in the only way you know how.

Hugs!

Smiling to yourself, and humming a jaunty tune, you slip on your fluffy little outfit and push open the door.

The sight that greets you is-

[ ] A clear blue vista, peppered with lines of grey tickling the sky. The streets are calm and clean, with couples of all species walking hand in hand! (Poorly disguised monster musume ripoff)
[X] A smoke choked sky, with neon lights flashing through at random. The people down there are tired, hungry, thirsty, but most of all, in need of a hug. The neon hellscape awaits. ("It's time to mix drinks and change lives.")
[ ] A luscious green field, farmers hard at work all round'. The town hasn't been doing so well economically, and a few of the livestock have gone missing. They might need some comfort. (I got isekaied but the starting town has a huggy sheepgirl for some reason?

[ ] A dark and gloomy hamlet, with broken buildings abound. Ravaged by the local leader's occult practices, this place has suffered. You won't stand for it! Maybe the new arrivals can help with that.("Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow, insidious killer.")
[ ] A grey overcast on the top of a cliff, the town around you looking lonely without its occupants. You've been trying to keep this place in tip top shape for anyone who would like to come, but there hasn't been any for a while now. Wait! There goes someone! (The Dark Souls of hugging simulators)
[ ] A muted grey sky, with yellowing fields of grass swaying side to side. The odongh and their cattle have returned from the Steppe, the herb brides are dancing as hard as ever, everything should be right in the world. And yet, the chanting warns of tragedy.("Daniil Dankovsky's fun steppe vacation was just the tutorial for Artemy Burakh's tormentous nightmare!")

XXX

Hello everybody, and welcome to SheepGirl Quest. I came up with this in about a week and have no prior knowledge of how to run a quest, along with not finishing fleshing out multiple of the world options, let's see how this goes.

Last edited:
[X] A smoke choked sky, with neon lights flashing through at random. The people down there are tired, hungry, thirsty, but most of all, in need of a hug. The neon hellscape awaits. ("It's time to mix drinks and change lives.")
[X] Lyra

Give me that VA-11 HALL-A flavored cyberpunk goodness, sheep edition!

Last edited:
[X] Lyra

[X] A luscious green field, farmers hard at work all round'. The town hasn't been doing so well economically, and a few of the livestock have gone missing. They might need some comfort. (I got isekaied but the starting town has a huggy sheepgirl for some reason?)

any option really sounds fun.

[X] Lyra

[X] Lyra

[X] A luscious green field, farmers hard at work all round'. The town hasn't been doing so well economically, and a few of the livestock have gone missing. They might need some comfort. (I got isekaied but the starting town has a huggy sheepgirl for some reason?)

[X] Lyra

I really can't decide between either of the top options, but I've seen more isekai quests than vallhalla, so my vote goes there!
And that's just a solid name, I can't do better.

You did it. You crazy sonofabitch you actually did it.

[X] Kaylee

Fluffy sheep bartender with incomprehensible Scottish accent gives out free hugs in cyberpunk dystopia. :V

[X] Lyra
[X] A dark and gloomy hamlet, with broken buildings abound. Ravaged by the local leader's occult practices, this place has suffered. You won't stand for it! Maybe the new arrivals can help with that. ("Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow, insidious killer.")

Is it Bloodborne?

[X] Lyra

[X] Lyra
[X] A dark and gloomy hamlet, with broken buildings abound. Ravaged by the local leader's occult practices, this place has suffered. You won't stand for it! Maybe the new arrivals can help with that. ("Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow, insidious killer.")

Is it Bloodborne?
The quotes tend to be hints.

Let's not walk into obvious danger™

Have you ever considered that people in these dangerous worlds need the hugs more?

Let's not walk into obvious danger™
The calm plain fields have the most snakes in the grass.

Okay King crims-

At first I was like "well that's fucking ominous" but then I saw the invisitext and calmed down.

[X] Kaylee

[X] Lyra

?Wrong what go could!
This is going to blow up in our faces, aint it?

[X] Kaylee

'Ere we go.

Alright, I'm gonna wait till tomorrow and end the vote then.

Currently it seems there's a tie.

Last edited:
Currently it seems there's a tie.

??? seems like a narrow win for Cyberpunk Bartending ... means sheepgirl.. .IN DAPPER SUIT

Adhoc vote count started by DB_Explorer on Dec 6, 2020 at 3:21 PM, finished with 21 posts and 12 votes.

Last edited:
So, I just read through the thread and had a thought.
Wouldn't horns on the side of your head make hugging harder!?

Back