Secrets of the Third War (Naruto)

Created at
Index progress
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

Three men alone were responsible for the advent of the 3rd Shinobi War. Thought to be dead by the entire world after a long hunt, they were instead locked away. 5 years after the end of the 4th Shinobi War they've escaped. Will the peace of the world survive their freedom?
P.1 Returning Fear
P.1 Returning Fear

- The Hōzuki Castle, a large castle that is controlled by Kusagakure, it serves as a criminal containment facility. A large underground explosion has occurred at the facility. Multiple escapees, some deceased and many injured inmates.

- Warden Kahyō and on duty guards managed to get the situation under control. Most of the criminals have been recaptured but a small number are still on the loose. Kahyō is unable to leave with the unrest happening at the facility so have requested aid from other nations.

- Representatives of most nations show up to help with repairs and assist capturing other escapees who successfully escaped.

- Prisoners are unable to mold charka into techniques due to the Wardens Ice Release: Earthen Consecutive Chains of Ice. If they use their chakra to perform techniques they will start to rapidly freeze, so by coating themselves with chakra and dedicating their energy to keeping themselves warm they can stave off the jutsus effects.

- Underground cells are discovered with no inmates inside. Old documents were discovered showing there were such cells that are to never be open, regular food and water are sent there by a different method to the rest of the inmates. These cells seem to be the epicenter of the explosion.

- A small dead branch/root is found piercing the walls and is revealed to be a part of the God Tree back from when Obito and Madara summoned the tree in the 4th Ninja War. It is likely the inmates got caught in the God: Nativity of a World of Trees when the Infinite Tsukuyomi was used.

- It's theorized that the old seals to stop the prisoners from using chakra likely got weakened or absorbed into the God Tree all them years ago. With the prisoners being sealed away this means warden Kahyō couldn't replace or update the seals making it so they could break the remaining seals over time and regain their power.

- A report of the event is revealed.
Several earthquakes were felt before the explosion happened. The earthquakes likely made the underground cells weak and prone to collapse. Its possible the cells were also used as a storage for highly volatile substances that ignited with the collapsing of the cells, this could make the explosion as big as it was with also killing or vaporizing the unknown prisoners.
Side note, request to look into the new advanced wireless communications, as all stopped working when the explosion happened.

- Shikamaru who's one of the representatives is helping Kahyō with documents. Sakura, Kiba and a few other ninjas are helping control the inmates and making the place safe.

- Shikamaru finds it odd that earthquakes would be happening here, an area not known for earthquakes.

- Shikamaru writes down his findings in a detailed report to take back home. Sakura and a few other medical ninja help wounded prisoners as Kiba and a team of tracking ninjas set off to find the remaining escapees.

- After some time Kiba doesn't return, Shikamaru requests to form a small search party. Kahyō agrees and sends some guards with him.

- Some time passes searching with help from representatives from other villages and a few guards. They hear a weird howling, Shikamaru realizing the noise is Akamaru and heads towards the noise.

- They came across a scene of frozen corpses. The guards confirm that these are the escapees, but a few ninja from the villages who were with Kiba are gravely injured, some found dead. Sakura finds Kiba who is alive, he's unconscious and very hurt.

- Shikamaru with the help of others bring everyone still alive back to the Castle. Sakura is quick onto helping the survivors.

- Its reported back to Kahyō but her sealing jutsu has claimed the escapees. She is not happy with this but the situation was not making things easier.

- Some time later back at Konoha after Shikamaru and co returned, they are at the hospital and in Kiba's room with Kakashi, the 6th Hokage, Kiba is informing him of everything that happened.
Kiba: "We captured the remaining escapees but then three people showed, I would say they are in their mid twenties. They recognized what villages every person came from, one of them, he had red hair, he recognized that I was from the Inuzuka clan and what some other people clans that are from here, like the man who passed away from the Yamanaka clan. I could smell the familiar smell of the prison on those three. I assumed the seals would activate and sent another ninja to approach them and subdue them, but one of them, he was maybe 2 meters tall, grabbed the ninja by the throat and broke his neck with one hand like nothing. We put up a fight, well tried to. Those three easily beat us, it wasn't even close".

- Kakashi thinking to himself that the red haired one must be an Uzumaki member as to know what clans the Konoha ninja are from by looks means he must of grown up close with the village, but with how dispersed the remaining members are and to be one in his twenties will likely mean there will be documents on him.
Kakashi: "I'm going to see if I can find any records of anyone that could match what you seen".
Shikamaru: "If they are the ones from the underground cells they must of been imprisoned not long before the war, I would guess at least 6-7 years ago being in their twenties".
Nothing could be found.

- Sakura shows up to Narutos house who was looking after Sarada while she was away on the mission. Sarada and Boruto are 3 years old, Hinata holds a few month old Himawari. Naruto and Hinata are informed of what happened at the prison.

- The three are in Konoha.
The red haired man: "It's weird that the code for the barrier is still the same, also everything has been changed, nothing looks the same".
The long brown haired man: "The ground is also slightly lowered compared to outside, almost as if the ground had been moved".
The tall man: "Hey, look at Hokage Rock".
The red haired man with a confused look: "Minato must of resigned or died early for Princess Tsunade to be 5th, then for Sakumo as the 6th, he must be going for oldest Kage".
The long brown haired man laughs at the comment.

- The three go to Ramen Ichiraku for a meal, upon entering they are welcomed by Teuchi the owner. A small crowd shows up as the tall one has currently beaten the record of the eating contest. Currently sitting at 50 servings, the other two also ate a lot but not reaching to the tall one and are cheering him on. Giving up on 51st serving the small crowd cheers.
Ayame: "Can we get a photo to put behind the counter?".
The tall one brings the other two in each side of him and they all smile as the photo is taken. Chōji greets the Tall one complementing him.
The tall one: "I've been fasting for some time and I am understandably hungry".
They laugh as the other two go to pay. It is revealed that the brown haired one is very good at pickpocketing. Teuchi is at the counter.
Teuchi looking at the red haired man: "You look oddly familiar, have we met before?".
The red haired man: "when I was younger I had been here".
Teuchi: "A returning customer is always welcome".
The three leave the restaurant smiling.

- Late at night the three are standing on a high building looking down to the village talking. A shadow appears behind them, it's Sai.
Sai: "what are you doing here?".
The red haired man: "I used to live here and I'm just showing my friends around. You move like an Anbu, how's Danzo?".
Sai: "He's not doing much now and retired".
The tall one and browned haired one have a slight shift in position.
The red haired man: "I think he would rather be dead then retire".
All three stare at Sai. Sai forms a hand sign but then a hole appears just below his neck on his collar bone.
The tall one who is pointing at Sai with his right index finger: "He just sent a signal".

- Ino who is home all the sudden get a small chakra warning, her family can sense if there is a chakra disturbance in the village. She and others of her Clan members uses their ability to contact Kakashi and other prominent Ninja saying someone has entered the village and what direction the signal came from.

- Tall man and brown haired looking at the sky, they sense chakra in the air is moving. What ever Sai sent worked. Sai on the ground holding his neck tries to get up but feels a sudden pain in his upper leg and falls. The tall man is pointing at him again. Sai looks up at him and he's still pointing at Sai but not looking at him.
The tall man: "You really shouldn't of done that".
A sharp pain hits his stomach. He looks down and four small holes, the tall one is shooting something fast from his finger tip.
The three flicker away.

- Kakashi is standing on the roof top with some other ninja. Sai has been moved off to the hospital in critical condition. Naruto shows to the scene.
Naruto: "What happened?".
Kakashi: "Someone has entered the village, Sai was injured".
A ninja shows up and says the Barrier team can't find any disturbances through out the village but they will continue to look.

- As ninja are moving around the village silently not to cause any panic, the three are hiding. They are giggling saying how they miss sneaking around like this back when they first knew each other.
Unknown male voice: "Hey, what are you three doing?".
Might Guy in his wheel chair is there.
The tall one: "We are playing hide and seek".
A stare off between them all is happening.
Might Guy: "Enjoying your youth at your age is a blessing, continue with your adventure!". The three smile and run off laughing. Guy with a tear in his eye praises the boys for being so youthful.

- The next day Hinata, Temari are at Karui and Chōji house watching over the children and looking after Inojin while Ino is with Sai at the hospital. A sudden commotion is heard outside so they go to look. Outside the three are there complaining how they don't know where exactly they are when Chōji speaks up excitedly. He goes over to them and starts casually talking with them. Temari and Karui sigh in relief, Hinata however is backing up with the children hanging behind them.

- The brown haired man looks over towards the children, he then nudges the red haired one and says something under his breath, The red haired man then looks over at them. Chōji and the tall one stop talking and look at what going on.
The red haired man: "Woman from the Hyūga Clan, any chance those kids are Namikaze?".
Hinata suddenly forms a hand seal. The tall one curses.

- Ino who is with Sakura and Tsunade suddenly gets the warning.
Ino: "Hinata has just sent a duress signal from Chōjis house".
Sakura: "She would of just got there, she was here visiting Kiba before heading there".

- The tall one: "Apologizes big man".
Chōji gets punched, he is sent flying outside the yard, the tall one follows him. Hinata, Temari, Karui watch this before turning to the red haired one in a battle stance as Hinata steps back to protect the children. They realize the brown haired one is missing, they become more defensive in their stances.
The red haired man: "I just want to ask questions".
He slowly walking closer hands up in the air. A few ninja jump down in front of him making him stop. Kakashi, Shikamaru and a large group of ninja arrive.
Karui: "One went off to fight Chōji over that way and one is missing".
A few ninja jump off to where commotion is heard in the direction of where Chōji and the tall one are. Red hair is just looking at Kakashi smiling.

- Tusnade, Ino and Sakura are rushing when Naruto suddenly shows up with them.
Naruto: "Do yous know what's happening?".
Ino: "A small brawl has started and more ninja are also making their way to the scene".
On the ground they see a large group of people standing before one person. They arrive next to Kakashi, the red haired mans eyes seem to widen, the smile changing on his face to a more surprised look.
Tsunade: "How are you still alive!".
This shocks everyone.

- The red haired man: "Don't be rude now, why am I not allowed to go home?".
Tsunade: "The 3rd hokage said you died".
The red haired man: "The Kage could never kill their own, they send others to do that dirty work but will proudly kill other ninja not from their village".
Kakashi: "Are you one of people who escaped the prison?".
The red haired man: "Yes, also I know we have some history but no reason to be so hostile Sakumo".
Kakashi looks at him puzzled.
A voice from no where is heard: "he's not Sakumo, I believe that's his son".
From behind the red haired man the brown haired man walks out like he appeared out of no where. The brown haired man is holding something.
Hinata:"Himawari!".
Naruto enters his nine-tails cloak and jumps, the two men look surprised. Naruto who is leaping forward is hit by a large object of which he catches, it's Chōji who is skinny and completely beaten up and unconscious.
The tall one jumps into scene: "Wow, he's the strongest member of his family I have ever fought, if only he wasn't holding back because we are in the village".
The tall man walks up next to the other two almost unscathed: "Oh wow the nine-tails, I wonder how it fights. I hope it's better then it's four siblings I defeated".
Naruto with anger showing on his face gets ready to charge again.
Tsunade: "Everyone to stop!".

- Tsunade goes between them all and kneels down, head to the ground.
Tsunade: "Please, leave, we don't want another event like Uzushiogakure".
This action and statement seems to confuse most of the large group.
Kakashi is angry: "You three, are you the three who caused the Third ninja war?".
The tall one: "Technically what caused it was the villages inability to trust each other, but I can understand if the blame likes to be shifted onto us. When you don't want to blame yourself it's easier to blame others".
Kakashi: "Are you the three who my father was meant to capture?".
The brown haired man: "By capture you mean to lure into a trap for us to die, then yes. To be honest he was strong, to be able to not only escape all three of us at once but save his team as well. I don't think anyone else could of done it".
Kakashi takes one step forward but Tsunade yell at him to stop and to not start anything in the village.

- Naruto nine-tails cloak shuts off.
Naruto in his mind: "Hey why did you shut it off?".
Kurama: "When that man said he defeated my siblings, it caught my attention but that red haired man... Don't fight him, he can stop me, so he can stop you".
Naruto shocked: "What? doesn't matter, they have Himawari you think I can just sit here and do nothing?".
Kurama: "...I don't think its my place to tell you, but I will say that he can make this village unlivable. Just ask him to give your daughter back, I think he will".
Naruto back in reality: "Give me back my daughter!".
The red haired man looks at him for a second, he grabs Himawari and walks to where Tsunade is, she looks visibly scared, Naruto walks up to him as they both look at each other.
The red haired man: "Can I know your name?".
Naruto: "I'm Naruto".
He holds his arms out.
The red haired man smiles: "Naruto Namikaze, good to know".
He passes off Himiwari gently and walks backwards to the other two.

- The tall man: "Oh I have something I want to say".
He points to Temari and continues: "how's Rasa?".
Temari a bit taken aback: "what's it to you?".
The tall man: "I can sense chakra and I can tell family members apart, I know you are part of the Kazekage family".
Temari: "I repeat, what's it to you?".
The tall man: "I just want to know how my cousin is going".
Shock suddenly hits Temari, as she looks at this man it's like he grows, becoming a more menacing creature.
Temari: "You, you're Sunaarashi".
The tall man, Sunaarashi: "So I'm not forgotten, hey Nihirizumu how close is she related to me?".
The brown haired, Nihirizumu: "With her chakra signature she should be Rasas daughter".
Sunaarashi suddenly starts floating with a smile on his face.
Sunaarashi: "Tell him I'm back".
Nihirizumu starts floating and the red haired man too. They float away leaving the village.

- Temari suddenly runs off, Shikamaru grabs her.
Temari: "I need to contact Gaara and Kankurō".
Tsunade: "Call all the Kages".
Kakashi without saying a word leaves.

- Hinata rans to Naruto to make sure Himawari is ok. Sakura and Ino are treating Chōji as other ninja go off two where Chōji was fighting to check on the ninja who went to the scene.

- Naruto: "Tsunade, what exactly is going on?".
Tsunade: "This is the worst thing since the fourth war".
She leaves with her head down.

~~~~~~
This story is a slight AU, due in part to the wonky timeline I have had to fix in some way. This will be more apparent later on.

Last edited:
P.2 Kage Meeting
P.2 Kage Meeting

- Naruto and Shikamaru are walking in the Academy building heading to a meeting room. Naruto: "So, why bring me here?".
Shikamaru: "I'm just doing what I was told to do and that's to bring you to the meeting".
Temari is waiting at the door for them.

- In the meeting room the 5 Kage are all there.
With Gaara is Kankurō and Ebizō who is in a wheelchair due to his age.
With A is Killer B, Darui, Omoi and Karui.
With Mei is Chōjūrō and two unnamed ninjas.
With Ōnoki is Kurotsuchi, Kitsuchi and Akatsuchi.
With Kakashi is Tsunade.

- Shikamaru and Naruto go and stand behind Kakashi as Temari stands with Kankurō, Kankurō looks at her confused, she sighs.

- Ōnoki starts: "Now, why the emergency call?".
A: "We rushed over with how urgent you said it was".
Tsunade stands in front of everyone: "Ōnoki, can you please explain why is Nihirizumu still alive?".
With just this most of the people present start gasping or speaking their mind out loud or to each other. Naruto is confused not understanding why everyone is panicking exactly.
Kitsuchi: "Wait, brother Nihirizumu is still alive, is this true?".
Tsunade: "This is true, he got into the village without raising any alarm, I saw him with my own eyes as well as many other ninjas that include Temari and Karui here".
Ōnoki sighs and raises his hand making everyone quiet down: "It's true, I let my teachers only descendant live. I couldn't bring myself to kill him, so I sent him away to slowly pass away outside everyone's eyes while telling everyone he had died".
A: "Old man, he was a major threat to all villages. You should have been thinking with your brain not your heart".
Mei: "I can assume the disaster at the prison was him escaping then, looks like the hole you put him in to die wasn't deep enough. How could you let such a person who betrayed your village to live?".
Tsunade: "About that, Sunaarashi was also there and escaped".
Gaara and Mei stand up from their seats.
Mei: "What!".
Kankurō looks at Temari shocked, she puts on a concerned smile.
Ebizō: "I see now why you requested I also come here".
Ōnoki "looks like I'm not the only one".
Kakashi: "Diseased Memory was also there".

- A stand up about to swing his arm down but stops himself and places his hand softly on the table.
A: "So let me get this straight, every village let the reason the Third Ninja War happened, live? Those three should be dead like every village reported, don't even get me started with what happened making that war happen. Multiple villages destroyed, one more major then the others. My own father prevented an army entering Kumogakure to search for them there, he was making sure another Uzushiogakure incident didn't happen. We entered that stupid war because none of you took accountability for that invasion".

- Ōnoki sighs: "Well since the truth is being revealed I have something to bring to light. Your father didn't die by a large group of ten thousand ninja. I requested a joint operation to capture and kill Nirihizumu".

- A now crushes the part of table with his hand.
A: "Watch what you say right now".
Ōnoki: "I believed the Third Raikage could be the only person to be able to fight Nihirizumu and win, the fight was more one sided then I could have ever thought. I, Roshi and Han even joined in, and then we only just won. Your father gave his life to stop him and let us all survive, he gave me the opportunity to kill him, and I couldn't do it. He died dealing the final blow. I was the last person conscious by the end. He brought two ninja with him, they made up the story about how he died once they left, I had nothing to do with that rumor. I am sorry, if I had known it would have been like this, I would done something. Your father did so much, I respect the man for what he did for me".

- A: "This meeting is over".
Tsunade: "We have more to talk about".
A: "Look at this room, the Mizukage and Kazekage are in shock. I'm furious, to a point I don't think you understand. You're worried, almost scared in my option. The old man, he might need to be careful. We are leaving".
Everyone from Kumogakure walks behind A.
Naruto calls out to Killer B who just looks to Naruto and leaves.

- Naruto is at his house sitting on the couch with his thinking face on, Hinata comes up.
Hinata: "You still thinking about it?".
Naruto: "Everyone was so angry in the meeting earlier, there was a lot of yelling and confusion. I don't understand why they cant just be calm and listen. Why are these three people such a threat to make this much anger. Well, one I know now".
Hinata: "You never did pay attention in class when we were younger. We learnt in history classes that the Third Ninja War started because of three people revealing village secrets". Naruto pretends to understand and nods as she talks.
Hinata: "It was the Konoha Military Police Force who found this out first and put all the villages on high alert trying to find them, then in just a few months 3 Kage's were dead or missing, Uzushiogakure was destroyed along with a few other small villages. Also just outside the village was even attacked".
Naruto: "You were always better in class then me".
Hinata: "You know the place, it's the Forest of Death where we had the Chūnin Exams all those years ago".
Naruto understanding that part nods his head.
Hinata: "Also, you haven't said anything about it, do you want to talk about it?".
Naruto: "What do you mean".
Hinata: "That man, he called you Naruto Namikaze and even asked if our children are Namikaze. That man more than likely knew your father".
Naruto: "He was the 4th Hokage, everyone knows him".
Hinata: "Naruto, from what you said the three got locked up at the start of the third war, so your dad was not Hokage yet".
Naruto stops thinking for a second, the then sits up coming to a realization.
Naruto: "I think I know what I'm going ask tomorrow when the meeting continues, well, if it continues".

- In the dark of the night Naruto is standing looking out a window at the face of this father on the Hokage Rock.
Kurama: "We have a visitor".
Naruto in his mind turns around to Kurama behind him, Gyūki starts raising from the ground. With Naruto being a meeting place for the tailed beasts he can be visited by any of them. Naruto: "How are you and everyone else?".
Gyūki: "It's a bit awkward as the Tsuchikage is having a private meeting with the Raikage and B, so I have wondered off while they talk".
Naruto: "It must be serious".
Kurama: "You know what it's like to fight the 3rd Raikage, how does the idea of a person who can beat him as well as the hosts of Son Gokū and Kokuō at the same time sound?".
Gyūki: "Honestly that sounds impossible".
Naruto: "Why don't we ask them. Hey Son Gokū, Kokuō, where are you, I have a question!?".
No reaction, just silence.
Kurama: "You can't call them, they just have to show up".
Naruto looks defeated.

- The next day, everyone who was in the meeting the day prior is currently in the room. There is unease is in the air.
Tsunade: "I believe this is as ready as we will get.

- Ōnoki puts his arm up.
Ōnoki: "Before we start anything I would make an announcement. This will be my final act as Tsuchikage, stopping Nihirizumu".
This makes commotion in the room but he continues.
Ōnoki: "I plans on nominating my granddaughter the 4th Tsuchikage".
Some more commotion. Kitsuchi with a smile on his face looks at Kurotsuchi, she is shocked.

- Tsunade: "Ōnoki, would you like to start up this meeting?".
Ōnoki: "Being my retirement mission I shall start if off. But left me reveal one more thing, I nearly considered asking to release him to fight for us in the Fourth War, I don't know what would of happened if I did. Also so I don't know what I would of thought at the time if I had seen the other two also locked up".

- Ōnoki begins the briefing: "Nihirizumu, age 47, known as 'The Natural Disaster', grandson of the 2nd Tsuchikage Mu, user of the kekkei tōta variant Earthquake release a mixture of nature's earth, lightning and wind, also a water and yang user. Member of the Explosion Corps, though that was before they became more known during the war. He was nominated and approved to be the 4th Tsuchikage behind the scenes, nothing announced. Then it was discovered what he did so it was never announced. An inauguration that was planned when he was older but that scrapped. He fights much like Lord Mu, so Kazekage you would be the best way to catch him much like what you did with Lord Mu. Dust release is for absolute destruction of a selected area, Earthquake release is used for major destruction in a massive area. That doesn't mean it can't be use in small quarters. His main form of fighting is close range. He may be better than Lord Mu at sensory perception but his abilities of going invisible is not as good, he must be out of everyone's vision to vanish so as long as one person is looking at him, he can't vanish. That's the gist of him, feel free to ask questions".

- Some questions are asked, answers are giving with more details are noted.

Nihirizumu was a noticeably quiet child and that goes into his fighting style, more of an assassin type but also not afraid to be showy and will use teammates as distractions very often. Also floats a lot in fights.
A leader type due to how he was raised, he's particularly good at working out battle tactics and will stand back and watch.
Shown anger when the other two were threatened but nothing else seemed to faze him.
Speed is the best way to fight him as the Third Raikage was pushing him back for a lot of the fight but even then, hitting him was a different story.
Used the Silent Killing technique and Hiding in Mist technique when fighting, mixed with his ability to go invisible made it extremely hard to read him. 6th gate of the 8 Gates got used.

- Gaara: "Shall we talk about The Anomaly now?".
Mei sighs: "Sunaarashi, my older half-brother. Born between Sunagakure and Kirigakure for political reasons, nephew to the 3rd Mizukage and 3rd Kazekage. The marriage didn't last long but a reason for a loose peace was given. Much like me he got two Kekkei Genkai but his are extremely compatible, having Mercury Release an exceedingly rare Kekkei Genkai thought to be missing well before the formation of the villages, and Magnet Release a Kekkei Genkai known from the Kazekage lineage. His potential was huge at an early age, and he was greatly favoured by both villages, we taught him Kenjutsu and many assassination abilities that he picked up quickly. He looked up to Lord Second Mizukage and can even summon clams. He also picked up sensory perception at some point and shown to be one of the best we ever raised".
Gaara adds: "He was my father's cousin and rival, but this rivalry was quite the hostile one. Even long after Sunaarashi's apparent death my father held extreme anger for him made my father try to get someone stronger than him. There is a chance the reason the Shukaku was sealed into me was an attempt to show that my father could have something stronger than him. He would constantly under his breath saying things about a person who at the time I had never heard or known about. Ebizō, I believe you know more than me on this".
Ebizō who was sitting close has all the attention on him.
Ebizō: "When it was discovered his potential Sunagakure tried to win over Sunaarashis favor by teaching him everything he wanted, like puppetry and medical ninjutsu. He trained his Magnet Release with Rasa and the Third Kazekage, becoming one of the best users the village had ever seen. He is an expert in both close and long range fighting and can use all common nature elements as well as yin release. His chakra reserves are one of the largest if not the largest Sunagakure had ever had and his control over it was the best the village had seen".
Mei: "His chakra reserves could rival or possible surpass that of Kisame's".
Kakashi: "All you seem to be doing is flaunting how strong he is. Can we get information how to stop him?".
Ebizō: "The reason we are not telling you is because not even we don't really know, only have theories. This is to more so you do not underestimate him".
This remark heats up the room with accusations of hiding information.
Mei: "We are not trying to hid anything. You see the 3rd Mizukage and the 3rd Kazekage worked together using four of the tailed beasts to take him down".
Ebizō joins in: "The 3rd Kazekage lived and returned with the Shukaku sealed in a tea kettle as the jinchūriki passed away, but we also had lost the Seven-Tails in this fight".
Naruto and Killer B react to this by shifting their weight.
Gaara: "The 3rd Kazekage went missing a day or two later, but it was found out many years later it was Sasori's doing that did that".
Mei: "After that whole battle the 4th Mizukage who was the Three-Tails jinchūriki at the time, he soon got into power and the whole Village of the Bloody Mist became a thing with the possible idea to try and recreate someone as strong as him through brutality".
Gaara: "New Kage got rushed into power because of one man and the war that followed".
Mei: "I do know he has an affinity with water style and that lightning style-based attacks seem oddly weak against him".

- More questions get asked but Mei and Ebizō could only say as much as they knew, and this didn't seem to sit well with the others, but small information did rise.

Sunaarashi had a second moniker aside from 'The Anomaly' and that was '8th swordsman of the mist', due to the village favouring him he got to make his own sword.
The Cross-sword, a giant sword longer than he was tall with four blade edges each pointing in a different direction. A long handle with four pole like handle guard that shot out with the four edges. Was commonly held using the whole arm around the handle with the hand grabbing one of the four guards like a pole arm. The sword is currently locked up and was not on his hand just prior to the war.
It has been proven other Magnet Release users can counter each other but a magnet as strong as him needs more than just a good user.
Mercury Release is his more common way of fighting such as making swords, bullets and shields to aid him in fighting. There is a poison effect on this too but will take some time to kick in.
His personality seemed friendly but off, an incredibly happy looking child but creepily smart.
His fighting style was more hands on in training sessions preferring close range attacks but was very showy. Real combat was not documented.
With no surviving person to see the fight with the Kage a report on the fight was never created, so apart from Floating no other techniques from other villages have ever been seen.

- Kakashi: "I think it's time we talk about Diseased Memory now. Tsunade I must ask why is it that I cannot find much information on him?".
Tsunade: "I thinks the Third must of tried to wipe him from the villages history. Also you know him, you can name him".
Kakashi: "I would of been at most 12 years old at the time, but I don't recall this man in my life".
A: "Why would Hiruzen even try to bury it so much?".
Tsunade: "I think that it might not have been his idea but a request from Minato and Jiraiya".
Naruto perks up to this.
Tsunade: "And he does have a history of keeping things secret from the village, though for a reason. Much like with how Naruto was Minato's son after the Nine-Tails incident. Now there is no documents I could find on him but everything I said and will be saying is only from her memory only, much like how Ebizō is here to talk about Sunaarashi. I'm here just to talk about Gesshoku Uzumaki".
Naruto softly: "what".
Tsunade: "He moved from Uzushio and came to Konoha as a candidate of being the next Nine-Tails jinchūriki but that was given to Kushina Uzumaki".
Inside Naruto Kurama grumbles.
Naruto: "Wait, a man who Jiraiya and my dad tried to help after starting a war, a man who was going to be a jinchūriki and shares my name. Who is he?".
Tsunade looks directly at Naruto, first puzzled but then shocked look comes across her face.
Tsunade: "Oh no, you didn't know, I thought you would of found out with time. It's Gesshoku. He is Kushina's little brother". Naruto taken aback by this is silent, he just walks out with Tsunade yelling out to him.
Ōnoki: "Naruto still has room to grow if he plans on being Hokage in the future but this will help his mind".
The meeting continues.

- Naruto is walking away in his mind he talks to Kurama.
Naruto: "Did you know this?"
Kurama: "I did".
Naruto: " Why has no one me about this, that mum had a little brother?".
Kurama: "Third hid it, not just from you but from everyone. No one connected you to your mother, so no one connected you to him".
Naruto: "Why did you never tell me then?".
Kurama: "Much like how I never told you about your mother and father, at the time I did not care, I just wanted out. But after everything that happened, I still didn't tell you because I also thought he was dead. I saw your mother hit him so hard that it could have killed him because she using my chakra".
Naruto grumbles at this and just keeps walking.

- Hinata is at a local park holding Himawari as Boruto is playing on the playground. Suddenly she feels someone behind her but before she can turn it speaks.
Unknown man: "Hey Hyūga woman, can you do me a favor and call everyone like last time".

~~~~~~
This is more on an info dump of a Part.

Last edited:
P.3 Reunion
P.3 Reunion

- Suddenly all Konoha ninja in the meeting get the duress signal. Kakashi suddenly stands up making A inquire what's wrong. This prompts Kakashi to say a warning has been called. Ōnoki thinks loudly "it couldn't be?", it makes Kakashi ask what's wrong. Ōnoki yells out "Nihirizumu, you are watching, aren't you? You had a habit of listening in watching and waiting". Silence. Mei tell Ōnoki to not make people paranoid. Suddenly the windows in the meeting crack, not breaking, the cracks completely cover the windows. A, bursts throughout window in his Lightning Release Chakra Mode onto the roofing of the building just outside. The others rush over, A says as when he went through the window, he heard a small laugh. Gaara asks where the warning signal is coming from. Kakashi says to follow him.

- They arrive to the playground where already many Konoha ninja are around with some on the ground injured. Gesshoku and Nihirizumu are standing on the children's playground equipment.

- Kurotsuchi, Kitsuchi and Akatsuchi are shocked to see Nihirizumu.

- A Konoha ninja comes up to Kakashi and says all the civilians have been moved. Kakashi says to prepare to evacuate everyone as quick as possible, even get some retired shinobi to assist.

- Naruto arrives, Gesshoku seeing him puts on a smile with his eyes closed and puts his arms behind his head.

- Other notable ninja show up such as Shino, Chōji, Lee, Sakura and more show up.

- Nihirizumu comments on how some powerful family members are here with Gesshoku saying that they are all young and no interesting ones.

- Gaara comes out and asks where Sunaarashi is. Gesshoku says has gone to get food while laughing and says they really need to update the barrier system. Kakashi asks is this whole situation like a joke to them. A voice behind them replies with yes. They turn around to see Sunaarashi holding food. This time he's different, Tsunade comments on how that he's now massive. before he was tall with a lean build. But now he's filled out, his frame puts even the Raikage to shame. He starts floating over everyone and on the way throws some food at Chōji saying sorry about last time. He lands with the other two making them look small.

- Sunaarashi looks at the crowd looking at him. He points out Naruto and Killer B saying they would be fun to fight. Points to Gaara, Kankurō and Temari and says family. Points to Mei and confusingly says mother. Mei snaps internally while having a smile on her face. He laughs saying how can he not recognise his own sister and says to her to come give him a hug.

- Suddenly Sunaarashi ducks quickly nearly hitting the ground. Nihirizumu moves to the side and slightly leans back. Gesshoku just looks down then perks back up. A ninja in the crowd falls over and Kakashi internally says "one is better than none". Suddenly he starts speaking saying to the other two they should surrender themselves or their friend will be hurt. They just stare at him. Dark marks start crawling up Gesshokus neck. Suddenly he starts screaming. the screams get louder and to the point where the screams start to send shivers up other spines as the marks crawl over his body. A ninja rushes over to the fallen ninja and puts his hand on the head, suddenly the screaming stops. Gesshoku starts standing up as the marks start sinking back into his body. He states that the Yamanaka Clan shouldn't take his body for a ride as he brings his hand to his throat with Medical ninjutsu activated.

- A with his Lightning Release Chakra Mode activated is lunging at Nihirizumu, A notes that Nihirizumu is watching him. A then realises he's not moving right, his movement its tilted. Then he sees Sunaarashi lunging at him and is even about to grab him he's that close. A and Sunaarashi collide with A being pushed and getting pinned up on a wall by just Sunaarashis right arm. The Lightning Release Chakra Mode isn't affecting him, it goes around him like nothing. A brings his right arm down for a chop but Sunaarashi uppercuts A's arm breaking it when colliding. Killer B rushes past with a few of the 8-tails tails out grabbing Sunaarashi. He spins getting ready to throw Sunaarashi but as he does the tails are cleanly cut and Sunaarashi still stands with A pinned. Darui and Omoi have rushed in swords drawn going for a slash and A with his broken arm throws a punch hitting Sunaarashi in the face knocking him away. Sunaarashi has a smile on his face. Gaara suddenly starts looking around him in a small panic. Then people start hearing rattling. Kakashi realises the noise is the buildings, Sunaarashi is planning on lifting all the buildings with metal foundations. The playground starts bending where it's connected with bolts and parts are busting/buckling. A feels his Lightning Release Chakra Mode start to move oddly and thinks to himself that not even the Magnet release user in his village are this powerful.

- The ground shakes, then Nihirizumu claps loudly telling everyone to calm down. Gesshoku is looking into the crowd and asks Tsunade where the Police Force is. She doesn't answer, Gesshoku then asks Nihirizumu if he can sense any Uchiha. After a second, he says there is just one and it's related to Fugaku, then points out Sakura saying she's the mother. Sunaarashi complains saying Uchiha are fun to fight in groups.

- Mei calls out to her brother asking how he looks the same age as before, he replies with that he's aged a bit, he was in his teens when he was captured and now clearly physically in his twenties. He continues by pointing at Gesshoku and says that he done something to how their bodies work, they look to age slower, but it's all just looks and internally they are their proper ages. He looks at Gesshoku this time and continues with "well kind of".

- More ninja start showing up with one going to Kakashi saying most of the village has been evacuated. It's mostly older ninja who have returned as back up after the earthquake. A voice is heard with a shocked tone saying "Gesshoku?". It's Hiashi Hyūga with Hanabi next to him. The ninja are mostly looking shocked. Sakura's father Kizashi on the roof top of a building is there with a stunned face. Gesshoku looks around to the new faces with a smile saying the interesting ones have shown up.

- Gesshoku starts laughing welcoming the friendly faces. Kibas mother, Shino's father and other parents of the Konoha 11 are shocked to see him. He continues saying he's been waiting to see the people who bullied him as a child. The outsider who had an older sister that would beat up other people who mocked her needed to vent their anger out on the next best thing, the young mutant. He continues saying that he shouldn't overreact to what people did as children or teenagers but also, he just doesn't care. He had years by himself with no interactions with anyone locked up, all he could do was remind himself of the past. He thought his only friends were dead, so revenge was the only thing on his mind. With cold dead eyes he looks to the group of ninja and states he needs to satisfy his mind.

- Kurama says to Naruto that he's not lying and that he can feel a lot of hostility.

- Gesshoku quickly goes back to cheerful smiling and says that's all in the past because his friends are alive and laughs. Then looks at Tsunade and asks where his sister is.

- Naruto steps up and says both his mother and father died saving him. Gesshoku then asks from whom. After a small pause he states that Kurama did it. Gesshoku thinks to himself for a bit saying that name sounds familiar but can't place it. He then looks to Naruto, calls him nephew and asks him to come over to him. Naruto says he won't be doing that.

- Naruto it swept feet first in the direction to Gesshoku. Darui swings his sword in the air then looks at Sunaarashi. Naruto falls to the ground. Kankurō reacts and says that the puppet strings were hidden under ground. Sunaarashi then states that he has two hands and swings his left-hand which flings Naruto violently. Rock Lee in 6th gate appears between Naruto and Gesshoku, Kakashi with Lightning Cutter attacking him. Gaaras sand is grabbing Naruto hips pulling him back. Gesshoku enters 7th gate and pushes past Kakashi and Lee grabbing Naruto by his neck. Quickly dark marks start appearing on Naruto and his nine-tails cloak activates. Gesshoku calls out to the nine-tails saying that he was there so who is Kurama. The nine-tails chakra attacks Gesshoku pushing him back. Kakashi and Lee continue their attack, Nihirizumu suddenly kicks Kakashi away and Gesshoku knocks Lee away and then turns off his 7th gate.

- A fox head made from chakra stares at Gesshoku who looks at his hand, it has markings on it that start to vanish. He looks up confused and states the nine-tails isn't sealed in his nephew but is just residing in him. Purple like smoke starts emitting from Gesshoku. Tsunade yells to get him out of the village. Kurama yells to Naruto they must stop him now. Naruto jumps forward but suddenly Sunaarashi is on his side in 6th gate and punches Naruto away. Lee still in 6th gate attacks Sunaarashi but is effortlessly punched away. A wave of sand rushes past but as it heads to Gesshoku he puts up a hand sign 'Poison Style: Mimic - Water Severing Wave'. A purple like liquid is sprayed out of his mouth in a high-pressure stream pierces through Gaaras sand over the crowd's head cutting into the buildings.

- Purple liquid drops on the ground from Gesshoku, he claps his hands 'Poison Style: Mimic - Nativity of a World of Trees', the liquid starts forming into purple tree like roots. It grows forming what looks like trees, buildings start tipping over to make room. when they stop growing Gesshoku stands on top of it all, Sunaarashi and Nihirizumu float next to him.

- Naruto in his nine-tails cloak appears behind Gesshoku with a Rasengan in hand but as he pushes it Nihirizumu hits Naruto Rasengan with his own Rasengan. The two Rasengan colliding make a gust of wind that knocks them both away. Naruto lands on the floor and Nihirizumu stops in the air. Naruto shocked says how do they know how to use the Rasengan. Gesshoku says Minato taught him and that him and Kushina helped him with perfecting it. Sunaarashi makes a Rasengan too just to show he can do it too. Naruto puts out his hand and makes a Rasengan and says that he can do something is father never could do and turns it into Wind Style: Rasenshuriken. Sunaarashi is impressed at it as Nihirizumu says they shouldn't let that hit them. Gesshoku compliments him for doing something Minato couldn't even do but then ominously says "how do you think Minato knew he could mix a nature into it though", Kakashi is shocked to hear this. He makes a Rasengan, it starts turning purple and extending horizontally at two points then says, "Poison Style: Rasenspear". The two next to him are shocked and back away as he lifts it behind him in a stance. Naruto quickly throws his and Gesshoku also throws his own. They collide in the air and the Rasenshuriken expands violently and one huge pillar of poison spinning like the Rasenshuriken shoots out into the ground and the air. When it dies down there is a hole in the ground the poison pillar created, and Naruto shocked as Gesshoku smiles looking down on him.

- Sunaarashi laughs loudly and says to the crowd and asks if they have anything else interesting to show. Naruto speaks up saying he has one more move and creates a lot of shadow clones. They all jump at the three as Sunaarashi calls it boring. "Harem Technique". Sakura, Kakashi and Tsunade are internally calling Naruto an idiot with others also reacting. Sunaarashi laughs and Nihirizumu is shocked. The poison tree they are above suddenly has spikes shooting out from it in all directions with even the ninja on the ground having to dodge it. The shadow clones disperse after getting impaled and Gesshoku is holding a normal Naruto by the neck, Naruto asks why it didn't affect him with Gesshoku saying he can't see family like that, then throws him to the ground.

- Sunaarashi talks about how it was interesting at least. Gesshoku thinks to himself and asks if he can do it. Tsunade thinks to herself "they really are related". Gesshoku puts up a hand sign and transforms but is in the same outfit as before, he asks how he looks to which Nihirizumu says he looks near identical to his sister. Sunaarashi then has a go, but when he does it there is no smoke effect and no clothes, he looks like Mei and that makes her yell out "brother!". Gesshoku tells him he has no shame, then they both look at Nihirizumu. After a little he goes "no" then floats away, the other two still transformed laugh and float after him.

- They stop high in the air as Kurotsuchi, Kitsuchi and Akatsuchi have floated up after them, they turn around as Kitsuchi yells out to wait. Nihirizumu looks down at him then turns around punching the air right behind him. Cracks start forming in the air and spread all over the sky. On the ground they see these cracks in the sky and are confused. The Sky shatters, a few ninja on the ground fall, Kakashi seeing this, yells to the group to go find all members of the Yamanaka Clan and that the barrier has been completely broken.

- Gesshoku still transformed says softly "Poison Style: Toxic Flood".

- The poison tree starts melting becoming liquid. Gaara forms a sand wall to stop the poison from flowing more into the village. A purple mist starts emitting from the pool. Kakashi yells to cover it. Ōnoki shows up and puts an earth style like coffin around the pool, he then asks Mei is she can use her lava to coat it and cover even the smallest of cracks. She does so. Medical ninja are over helping A with his broken arm.

- The three float through the cracks in the sky leaving the Iwaga ninja looking at the mess below. Sunaarashi then yells "looks like your third ninja war has yet to conclude".

Last edited:
P.4 Prepare
P.4 Prepare

- Repairs are happening in the surrounding area of what has been damaged, Kakashi stands over the coffin containing the pool of poison. He looks around, Tsunade is talking to ninja who head off, likely to help the village, the other Kage are talking to each other with A still getting his arm treated, Naruto who is looking at the hole in the ground getting filled in. Kakashi thinks to himself that he's not acting like a Kage, a leader, someone the village can trust. He goes over to Tsunade and tells her calmly he's got this. Worried she goes to reply but stops herself and smiles says the Hospital will be needing help and she will head there. Kakashi soon gets ninja coming up to him and he starts guiding them on what to do.

- Sometime later the village lets the people back in but has closed off the area with the coffin.

- The Kage are back in the meeting room. Kakashi says he thinks is time to announce what happened and prepare to stop the three. Gaara says that the people need to know what's happening, but they need to know we will work together to fix this. Ōnoki agrees and adds that if they acted like this or even just treated the three like Akatsuki with the Fourth war and worked together then this wouldn't be happening, times are changing and he need to address this and his retirement as soon as he gets back. Gaara continues with a joint ninja world and not a ninja army is what the world needs. Mei and A agree. Kakashi brings up that they must inform every other village and put out a public warning. Mei says that it might not be a smart idea to say why they are wanted because many of the smaller villages in the Third war got hit hard. Kakashi says to put them out as 'Beyond S-rank Missing-nin', that will make all the villages know that they are incredibly dangerous and if all Kage sign off on it. A says out loudly to himself "the first case of international Missing-nin". Kakashi adds that to make it more convincing get the Daimyō to also sign it. Ōnoki says that will make it seem like they are trying to start a war. Kakashi follows up says that they already caused one, I'm sure the Daimyō remember the costs the Third war did, they should be happy to capture them. Ōnoki says it might be a problem for him because his Daimyō accepted Nihirizumu being their Fourth just before the war. He continues saying he has a lot to do in a short time when he gets back.

- After the meeting as the other Kage's head off back to their villages Tsunade comes up to Kakashi. He asks how's the hospital with her replying to it busy with almost all Yamanaka Clan members showing up. She adds that Sai is showing the effects of Sunaarashis attacks and its severe but thanks Ebizō for giving information on how to battle it and that Sais and Inos son is staying over at Shikamaru's till they get better. Tsunade worries about how the generation who fought in the war will react to this, much more so with the ones who were involved in the Forrest of Death incident. Kakashi asks her if she's alright because of what happened then and notes she's been really trying to fix this. Tsunade says she's been having trouble sleeping with just how much Gesshoku scares her. Kakashi asks her to help him by getting Ikkyū Madoka, the current Daimyō to come to village, he says he will always like any help she can give but won't ask her to be the front of what's happening, she deserves rest.

- After a few days and a meeting with the Daimyō, Kakashi is telling a large group of ninja of what is now happening, who the people are. Some of the crowd already know from the ones who shown up on the scene later, with the older members angry or stunned by what is being told. Kakashi assures them that this isn't something they will be facing alone, that other villages have agreed help and this will not become the same thing as last time. The younger shinobi are all behind the words but the older generation is showing hesitancy, the Third War was different compared to the first two and even the fourth.

- The other Kage are setting up to do the same as what Kakashi had done after arriving back to their villages.

- Ōnoki is talking to the Land of Earth Daimyō and asks him to publicly attend his retirement and succession. The Daimyō is annoyed but understands as he has been told what's happening, he asks when this is going to happen. Ōnoki says he plans on doing it as soon as possible and that can be done in a few hours, he has already requested a village wide announcement to be held is being prepared as they speak. The Daimyō informs that not having a Kekkei Tōta user as the Tsuchikage is going to make the village look weak compared to older times. Ōnoki retorts with that such ideas are for places ready for war and that the village need a younger face to bring them into a world for unity and peace, not a leader who just being alive scares the others into helping, in the past importing and exporting were important but because not many other villages would trade with them because they feared the Kekkei Tōta, because of that it lead to them hiring others to assist them like Akatsuki. The Daimyō says old age must of really changed them then asks who he plans on becoming the true 4th. Ōnoki goes to say a name.

- Hanabi is walking around when she hears her father Hiashi mumbling to himself, she pops in asking if everything is good. Hiashi sighs and told her that he held a meeting before with clan members and they are not happy. Hanabi sits down and asks if it's something to do with the people from before, she points out he hasn't been the same since then. After a little he asks Hanabi to please don't go and help hunt them. Shocked Hanabi questions him. Hiashi begs her to not help and that he can't lose more to him. Confused Hanabi says "more?". Hiashi says that during the Third War they lost about 80% of the Hyūga clan, both main and branch members and even then 50% wasn't to the war itself but to one man, he then asks if she remembers who the four noble clans are and he names the Aburame, Akimichi, Hyūga and Uchiha clans. She nods, he continues asking her why the Senju clan is not one of them. She has no answer. He continues saying "after the 1st and 2nd wars the Senju clan were left with only the children and grandchildren of the 1st and 2nd Hokage, when the Forrest of Death incident happened all members but one showed up to help and all of them died". This shocks Hanabi who sees Tsunade in her mind. Hiashi continues saying that the incident caused the death of many ninja in their prime, they had no ninja for the war itself and even had to start using children to fight their battles. Hanabi understanding where Hiashi is coming from says she must do it, like the ninja who died in all the wars they did it to protect their village but this time it's to protect everyone and not just the village. Hiashi states Hanabi has grown up very strong as she smiles back at him.

- Forrest of Death incident - One man, Gesshoku Uzumaki 'Diseased Memory', alone attacked the village of Konohagakure. The battle lasted one night with over 70% of the large attack force dying in battle stopping him. Many clans lost members with the Hyūga and Uchiha clans losing the most, including the Uchiha clans head and his wife alongside wife of the Hyūga clans head. Senju clan lost all remaining members but Tsunade. Sannin members Jiraiya and Orochimaru with Third Hokage Hiruzen Sarutobi were also on the front line. The incident lead to a shortage in shinobi for the upcoming war with the other villages. The surrounding forest become extremely toxic and was closed off for several years before becoming safe enough to enter but no one can stay more than a few days.

- In Iwagakure the people gather waiting for something. There is no unrest in the crowd, Kurotsuchi and Kitsuchi watch the people from a higher platform. In another building the Daimyō watches on. After a small while Ōnoki stands with his son and granddaughter as the crowd cheers, he floats up in front of the crowd with a little device, a speaker to carry his voice. He thanks everyone for coming out and gives a small speech, then announces his retirement as Third Tsuchikage. The crowd talks among itself before he gets them to stop by continuing saying a Fourth has been selected and he's proud to announce, then crowd gasps, the talking starts up as Ōnoki tries to calmly calm the crowd down. Kurotsuchi yells out just loud enough for Ōnoki to hear that she said something but not what she said, he turns to face her but a figure is in his way. Floating now in front of him is Nihirizumu, when the Fourth was going to be announced he started appearing out of thin air behind Ōnoki. Most people know who Nihirizumu is, the Seconds grandson and only descendant, the next Kekkei Tōta user, member of the Explosion Corps and raised by the Third. Some of the younger members of the crowd don't recognise him but anyone old enough to know him are shocked to see a dead man now alive.

- Kitsuchi tells Kurotsuchi to call for an emergency. She runs off to a room full of jars and screens. She panic turns on the screens and waits for something to happen, the screens flicker before each show a shinobi from the other major villages. Kurotsuchi requests for help but the signal starts getting bad and connection is lost, she can only hope the message was sent and runs outside to an empty yard, there are two platforms, one with a lightning symbol and one with a fire symbol.

- The other villages did get the message. Gaara prepares to get a large group of ninja to send to help the citizens of Iwagakure, he assigns Kankurō as leader.

- Mei being so far away can't do much but send a few shinobi to help with the aftermath.

- A talking to his assistant, a family member of his old assistant Mabui, preparing the Heavenly Transfer Technique, Killer B walks up and says he joining, the assistant and A say he wouldn't be able to survive the transfer, Killer B goes into his version 2 of his tailed beast mode and claims this will protect me. Gyūki is concerned and unsure, Killer B ignores him.

- Kakashi is preparing the Flying Thunder Formation Technique with Genma Shiranui, Raidō Namiashi and Iwashi Tatami. Tsunade comes up and asks to help, she doesn't need to fight but can help with anything medical related. Kakashi ponders on this when Naruto shows up saying he wants to join too. Genma says bringing two people might be hard on them as it is, a third might be impossible. Naruto enters his Nine-Tails Chakra Mode and grabs Genma's shoulder giving him a tailed beast cloak and states this will keep them together.

- Ōnoki yells at Nihirizumu asking what he's doing here. Nihirizumu floats around over the crowd and asks where his home is. Ōnoki says he has no home after what he did. Nihirizumu retorts asking when it was against the village to become friends with other villages. Ōnoki says it's not about who he became friends with its what he showed them, he showed them things only Iwagakure should know, he leaked village secret techniques to other villages. Nihirizumu asks if he really thinks that, then asks if during the war he supposedly started had Ōnoki ever seen anyone besides his friends use those techniques. Ōnoki is taken aback by this, Nihirizumu continues asking if people from Iwagakure use techniques from the other villages, he claims much like how he never told anyone their secrets that they did the same. Ōnoki says there is no absolute proof in the words he speaks. Nihirizumu says that Ōnoki has always taken full advantage of any post-war or battle situation to assure the dominance of Iwagakure by quickly seizing control of the resultant spoils, a things he claims his own grandfather always did, much like when he caused the death of the Third Raikage. This claim makes the crowd starts talking and even makes the Daimyō stand up. He continues saying he did some research after breaking out and that after his alleged death Kumogakure was demanding to find out why the Third Raikage died and this unrest made a huge rift that lead to all countries fighting, he also follows up that the destruction of Uzushiogakure sure wouldn't have been a problem to just accidently happen. Ōnoki starts yelling but Nihirizumu yells over him saying that he betrayed a joint effort of four villages to capture just three people and destroyed a whole other village, that he betrayed a fellow Kage in a joint effort to stop one person, he lied to not take the blame by himself so every other country felt the pain of the fall out and that he betrayed a person who looked up to him and hunted him down by sending other villages and people to die instead. Ōnoki feels all eyes looking at him and says that this is not true and that he's taking it way out of context, the villages are more closer together then ever and they will continue with this future for it's for the best.

- Suddenly a huge mass of darkness appears from behind the Tsuchikage building. The crowd starts panicking. Ōnoki yells and asks what he did. Nihirizumu says that since he can call his friends to help that he too can ask his own to stop them.

Last edited:
P.5 Unprepared
P.5 Unprepared

- Genma Shiranui, Raidō Namiashi and Iwashi Tatami stand around Naruto, Tsunade and Kakashi arms out with a nine tail cloak surrounding them. Genma takes a deep breath and says "lets hope this works". They vanish from where they were. Shikamaru who was watching this happen sighs and wishes them luck.

- They land and it's impossible to see, Naruto speaks up saying hello. Kakashi replies, he sounds as if he's right next to Naruto. Naruto feels an arm touch him but can't tell whos it is. Genma asks if it failed.

- Suddenly a loud "Weee!" is heard but it slowly turns into yelling in pain. A is heard talking asking if something went wrong. Kakashi talks saying something seems to of worked. A asks Kakashi where he is.

- Kurama and Gyūki talk to each other asking what happening and not knowing what happening with Naruto and Killer B listening in silence.

- Tsunade suddenly yells "it's Bringer-of-Darkness Technique".

- A voice is heard behind Tsunade saying "very close".

- Suddenly they feel a shift, then everyone is blinded and falling. Not a long fall but they hit the ground, some land well as some land harder then others.

- The mass of darkness starts to vanish from where Ōnoki is. He asks what did they do shocked. Nihirizumu just says they have been taken away and no one from outside the village will cause any damage here. He continues after a second saying that his granddaughter also went with. Ōnoki is in shock hearing this and then yells at Kitsuchi to go see what's happened, then he turns to Nihirizumu clearly angry, reaches his arms out and uses Dust Release and proclaims he will do what he couldn't do before. Nihirizumu smiles and starts slowly becoming invisible. Ōnoki shocked yells "I was looking at you, not just me a lot of the village too, how did you become invisable?". Nihirizumu replies with "I never said I couldn't do this, you just assumed so because I didn't correct you".

- Blinded Naruto yells asking what's happening. Suddenly he is grabbed by something and pulled back. As sight starts returning he sees a tentacle wrapped around him. Killer B starts appearing in his vision, Naruto asks what happened. Killer B says they have been moved and points to his sun glasses saying he could see what happened as soon the the darkness went away. Naruto vision is clear and in most of Killer Bs tails he is holding a person, he puts everyone he got a hold of down, then people notice Kurotsuchi is also here.

- Tsunade goes over to Kurotsuchi and asks what happened, it is revealed that Sunaarashi and Gesshoku captured her and did something with the teleportation area.

- Looking in front Gesshoku and Sunaarashi are standing. Gesshoku is rubbing his eyes complaining about how he too was blinded as Sunaarashi just laughs.

- Tsunade says that back when they were being hunted they would somehow vanish and asks if is was because Gesshoku used Space–Time Ninjutsu. Gesshoku laughs saying "I did train with Minato for just a little but it seems he finished it and then passed it onto Genma, Raidō and Iwashi after I was gone". He admits that he can't use Space–Time Ninjutsu just knows the formula but that Sunaarashi can use it but needs the formula to use it, its a two person Flying Thunder Formation Technique.

- A looks around and wonders where they landed. There is stone, sand and few trees. He asks where they were taken to. Gesshoku shrugs saying he never learnt that far and that when he's uses it it will just throw them in a random spot. Sunaarashi is amazed they haven't accidently teleported themselves into a tree yet, he then starts floating saying he will have a look where they are, he goes quite far into the air before coming back down and claiming that from the topography it looks like they are south of Ishigakure.

- Kakashi asks Genma if they can get them all back to Iwagakure. Genma says it might be a bit hard as Raidō landed pretty hard and is injured. Tsunade comes over and after looking at him says he's broken a few ribs and fractured his arm.

- Sunaarashi advises them that trying to leave is not a smart idea and that continuing to just sitting and waiting will be the most beneficial. The look given back to Sunaarashi makes it obvious that they wont just sit and let this happen. Sunaarashi sighs and informs them that Nihirizumu was raised by the old man, even was agreed to be the 4th Tsuchikage by the old man and the Daimyō, he wont do anything like destroy the place, but then says that the old man might assume wrong and start using dust release. Gesshoku then adds to not forget that he has a habit of taking advantages of disasters to make himself look good.

- Naruto enters Nine-Tails Chakra Mode stating that they will have to try to stop them. Sunaarashi retorts back with "try is a strong word" then punches his fists together, Mercury spews around his fist half way up his forearm making gauntlets. Then Killer B goes into his Jinchūriki Form Version 1 and A puts on his Lightning Release Chakra Mode. Gesshoku comments how everyone is powering up and joins by going into the 6th Gate.

- Kakashi talks to everyone from behind them and says that Naruto and Killer B can not fight Gesshoku and to leave him to himself and A. He looks to Kurotsuchi and says Sunaarashi might be a bad match up for her and asks her if she can help him. She nods.

- Gesshoku speaks up asking if they are thinking of trying to split up the groups, he says if they want we can go over to another place. Sunaarashi says its been his dream to fight all Tailed Beasts and this will put him now at 6 wins. Gesshoku laughs and jumps away. Kakashi, A and Kurotsuchi follow.

- Sunaarashi then looks as Killer B and says to go into Version 2 because Version 1 is to easy, then looks as Naruto and says to do the same but adds that his version is quite different. Naruto jumps forward punching, Sunaarashi standing straight grabs Narutos fist. Killer B charges in from the side. Sunaarashi comments with "finally some power", throws Naruto to the side and with both hands collides with Killer B. Sunaarashi is pushed back but now Killer Bs momentum stopped Sunaarashi starts pushing him back. Killer B notes the gauntlets are protecting him from the burning effect the tailed beast chakra can have on direct skin. Naruto from behind charges with a Rasengan and Killer B hold Sunaarashi arms to keep him in place. Naruto hits Sunaarashi in the back but then he jumps back he says that the hit felt weird. Sunaarashis jumper starts ripping as Mercury spikes start emerging from it, the jumper falls off and the Mercury forms armour around his body, the Mercury start traveling up his neck around his head forming a helmet. Sunaarashi then headbutts Killer B making him jump back. Killer B creates a bull's skull over his arm, Sunaarashi laughs and starts running towards him.

- Genma who is watching this next to Tsunade says that what he is seeing is a battle not many would believe. Tsunade corrects him by saying its not a battle and that Sunaarashi isn't even trying.

- Killer B and Sunaarashi collide, the bull's skull hit directly in the center of Sunaarashi but the hit only makes a ripple like effect in the armour flowing to the back. Killer B thinks to himself that it was like he hit water and a mountain at the same time, the weight behind the body was so much it stopped a direct hit. Suddenly a mist starts emitting from Sunaarashi armour. This makes Killer B jump back. Naruto is above with two Rasengans and falls onto Sunaarashi hitting him and bringing him to the ground. The laying down body of Sunaarashi vanishes and reappears standing next to Naruto. Naruto lunges at him but goes straight through him. The body forms back and turns around throwing a punch at Naruto hitting him and bringing him to the ground. Sunaarashi makes a Mercury sword and swings it to Naruto. A large burst of chakra erupts from Naruto, Sunaarashi gets pushed up into the air, looking down he sees a foxes head, mouth open going to bite him. As it bites down Sunaarashi vanishes and then is standing back next to Naruto. He punches Naruto, it has an effect of really hitting him. Killer B with a Lariat goes for Sunaarashis head, his arm goes through. Killer B confused just sees Sunaarashis head form back and then he gets punched and hits the ground. With anger Killer B goes full 8 Tails, this makes Sunaarashi jump back. Killer B grabs Naruto, Tsunade and the others and says "hold on". He wraps his tails around himself tightly and uses Tailed Beast Eight Twists. Naruto and the rest feel the spin happen but then hear loud thuds, some close, some far. Killer B opens his hands and says he failed. Naruto looking around sees a giant Mercury blade sticking from the ground and sees one of Gyūkis tails cut off a little bit away. He turns to Killer B and sees all 8 tails have been cleanly cut off.

- Kakashi and A are exhausted as Kurotsuchi is too but is on the ground. Gesshoku is floating in front of them still in the 6th gate. A says that something is strange with Gesshoku, Kakashi agrees and says "I have never seen someone fight this long in the 6th gate with no signs of draw backs". Something large lands on the ground next to them kicking up dust. Stalling for a second they look and see one of the 8-Tails tails. A asks to himself what could be happening over there, as Gesshoku floats down next to the tail and says he's never seen the 8-Tails before. Kakashi runs in but is pushed to the side and kicked away. A follows quickly behind but is also stopped and punched away. Kurotsuchi tries to help but it to exhausted. Gesshoku forms a hand sign but suddenly stops. He looks down and see a blade in his side, he follows the arm holding it and Killer B is half hanging out of the tail. Gesshoku enters 7th gate and grabs Killer Bs arm and with a smile says "you could of gone for my heart". Killer B then explodes into ink, this completely covers Gesshoku with the blade still sticking in him. A jumps in and with a clean punch to Gesshokus head, Gesshoku falls face first to the ground hard. A thanks Killer B for keeping a blade in his tail for if they get cut off, he then rests his arm thinking to himself that its now worse. Kakashi runs in and goes for the blade sticking in Gesshoku but before he can reach him Gesshoku lifts himself up quickly and a poison mist is emitting from his body. The blade gets pulled out and then the pigmentation in Gesshokus skin starts darkening. Kakashi says "this is the poison flowing through his muscles and that he will now be trying". Kakashi is then pushed to the side by A and then sees Gesshoku has gone past them and with a single punch punched a large rock into pieces. The ink starts flowing off Gesshoku who turns and starts floating up. The poison is dripping off him but then he looks off into the distance and says "is that a frog?".

- Tsunade who has now joined the fight and is beaten up says they need to find the clam. She asks Naruto if he really cant sense were he is. Naruto says he can only feel negative emotions and that the only negative emotions he can feel is only coming from themselves. Sunaarashi says that it's because he's having fun. Suddenly Tsunade is thrown to the side and then Naruto feels a hit to the stomach and is hit into the air, he looks and sees what seems to be Sunaarashis body just watching. Frustrated and sore Naruto yells out loud maybe a summon can find a summon and mid air summons Gamakichi, who once summoned questions why he's in the air.

- They safely land on the ground with Naruto on Gamakichi head. Gamakichi asks what's going on. Naruto stands up in anger and points to the apparent Sunaarashi and yells saying they cant find him and his stupid clam he summoned. Gamakichi looking up at Naruto whos on his head just says "he above you". Naruto quickly turns and punches above him, he feels a collision but can't see it. Tsunade watching is stunned with how this works. Killer B laying on the ground cheers but follows up with an "ow". Naruto praises himself with how it was so obvious summons can tell where other summons are. Gamakichi says "no, its not because of that but because of Senjutsu, I can feel were he is". Naruto stalls for a second and then thinks to himself that Sage Mode should work then. Sunaarashi speaks up saying "I've heard of Senjutsu but never seen it, show it to me". Naruto smile and tells him to wait a little then. A smile shows up on the illusion of Sunaarashi. Gamakichi turns his head, off balancing Naruto, Naruto ask him if he can not move. Gamakichi says "there is a problem, a weird ball of chakra is moving this way".

- Kakashi holding Kurotsuchi runs into the open with A close behind. Kakashi looks at everyone and just looks in shock.

- On top of a very large rock a silhouette is standing with the sun directly behind it. It looks to have long ears pointing up.

- Gamakichi says "that's the weird ball of chakra".

- From behind the silhouette 6 tails pop up.

Last edited:
P.6 Talent vs Skill New
P.6 Talent vs Skill

- The silhouette jumps down, now being visible it looks to be a Nine-Tails Jinchūriki but dark purple in colour.

- Naruto asks what that is. Kurama replies saying it's Gesshoku and that what he looked like when Kushina knocked him out.

- Gesshoku points to Gamakichi and calls him a frog, Gamakichi yells back saying he's a toad. Gesshoku then asks where Bunta is, Gamakichi asks how he knows his father. Gesshoku says that when he fought Jiraiya he used Bunta and two old looking frogs. Naruto, Kakashi and Tsunade are shocked by this. Gesshoku adds that Orochimaru also had that giant angry snake with him.

- Gesshoku talks about his own powers, that they are unique but he doesn't like using them in fancy ways "you see, I can manipulate it into other styles, I can make people paralyzed or strong, feel incredible pain or incredible pleasure, I can be someone's drug for death or love". Kakashi before anyone and say anything yells "that's a quote". Gesshoku and also the illusion of Sunaarashi looks at Kakashi in confusion as he continues, "that is from Icha Icha Violence, a main says it". Sunaarashi starts laughing "someone quoted your little description in a book?", Gesshoku then says "I am going to read that book, find the author and work out the next step as I'm doing it". Sunaarashi says he will read it too as it should be fun.

- Kakashi thinks to himself "wait, they went to prison before the book was released, am I hope I'm seeing an inspiration for a character?"

- Naruto thinks to himself for a second then sits down and closes his eyes. Gesshoku jumps at Naruto but is suddenly thrown back to the ground. Sunaarashi voice is heard saying "no, I want this". Gesshoku gets back up yelling "no, Sage Mode is different. You think this will be fun now, you are wrong!" and jumps back up towards Naruto but is pulled back to the ground then thrown backwards. Gesshoku gets up "fine, fine! But I warned you". Naruto gets the orange pigmentation around his eyes and opens his eyes.

- Naruto stands and can now see the invisible Sunaarashi but also the mass of chakra that is Gesshoku. Gesshoku notes that Naruto doesn't look as ugly as Jiraiya. Naruto then puts his hand on Gamakichi, a summoning circle comes up and then smoke. A woman's voice is heard "What, Naruto, why did you summon us?". The smoke disperses and Fukasaku and Shima are at Narutos feet. Shima who keeps talking to Naruto as Fukasaku looks around and he sees Gesshoku. Shima tells Naruto its rude to summon them with no prior warning, then she goes to get Fukasakus opinion but realises he's not talking so she turns and sees Gesshoku. Her tone changes as she tell Naruto that to not mind what she just said.

- Gesshoku greets them saying its been a long time. Fukasaku says that Gesshoku hurt many people and families. Gesshoku says that he is not here to fight them, but is here to now introduce them to his friend. Sunaarashi turns off the mist and the illusion vanishes, he is now just floating next to Gesshoku. Naruto makes two clones behind him who are sitting down and asks Gamakichi to make sure they don't get hurt, then he jumps down to the ground with the two elders following. Gesshoku backs away to near where Kakashi and that are, he sticks 4 tails into the ground and has two more form a back rest and sits on the tails like a chair, he looks to the other and tells them to not enter the fight. They just look at him before turning to Naruto and Sunaarashi.

- Sunaarashi introduces himself and tells the elders they shouldn't join in while he's feeling generous. Fukasaku is still looking at Gesshoku who just waves his hand. Shima scoffs but before she can say anything Naruto speaks "can you two protect everyone else". Fukasaku questions Naruto but Naruto says that they are the only ones who have fought Gesshoku and will have the best chance of getting everyone away if things go wrong. Shima yells saying they are not an just some escape plan but Naruto calmly says to look at everyone and that he is asking for help to save everyone, not fight. Shima yells at Naruto about how she's not letting something like this happen. Naruto dashes forward, Shima turns and sees a shoe in front of her face that Naruto is holding back. Sunaarashi retracts his foot back and Naruto stands up and looks up to the man who has over 20cm of height above him. "I'm getting bored" Sunaarashi says with a smile on his face.

- Sunnarashi goes to punch Naruto but the punch is easily dodged, Naruto then falls over. Sunaarashi kicks Naruto in the stomach sending him away, Naruto then feels a pull on his right hand and is flung back towards Sunaarashi. Shima jumps between them, the pull is now gone as Naruto regains his stance. Fukasaku fires a high pressured stream of water from his mouth, Sunaarashi uses Water Release: Water Severing Wave, the two streams hit and deflect each other, Fukasaku is surprised. Sunaarashi rushes at Naruto, Naruto moves into a stance as Sunaarashi draws his arm back. Both throw a punch, both punches are dodged with near hits to the head. Suddenly Sunaarashi is sent flying to the side and hits the ground falling limp.

- Naruto looks over Sunaarashi and notes he's still alive, he turns to Gesshoku who is still just sitting. A loud thud is heard, Naruto turns around and Sunaarashi is lifting himself off the ground. Sunaarashi says "that's one of the hardest hits I've ever taken, and it wasn't even a direct hit". He enters 6th Gate, he starts doing little jumps and moving his arms around before stopping and saying "that should do it". Fukasaku tells Naruto to watch out as he will be much faster now. Sunaarashi jumps towards Naruto as the same speed as before, Naruto goes to dodge like before but Shima yells "jump away!". Naruto awkwardly jumps to the side as the punch passes by. Out of no where a pressurized burst of air shoots out from Sunaarashis fist. Kakashi thinks to himself that its almost like Guys Evening Elephant when he's in 8th Gate. Sunaarashi then lands on the floor and the sound when his foot hit the ground made everyone realised exactly what's going on. Sunaarashi has traded speed for weight. He's used Earth Release: Added-Weight Rock Technique to weigh himself down to his normal speed with the 6th Gate open. Naruto in awe of what he just seen doesn't realise Sunaarashi again jumping at him. Fukasaku and Shima react by jumping to each side of Sunaarashi about to use Sage Art: Frog Call but Sunaarashi is pointing at each of them with his index fingers. They see a small amount of silver substance form over his finger and then be shot towards them at high speed. Both are pulled out of the air by Naruto in time who now also has the Nine-Tails chakra cloak around him with chakra arms out stretched. Sunaarashi still going lands in front of Naruto with a heavy thud. Naruto then punches Sunaarashi right in the stomach but nothing, he's so heavy even a Nine-tailed and Sage Mode punch didn't move him. As soon as the punch hit Naruto feels something on his arm. He looks down to Sunaarashi grabbing onto his arm. Fukasaku then realises that Sunaarashi weighed down everything but that one arm. The air suddenly changes, a blue aura emits from Sunaarashi, blood drips down from his mouth as a 7th Gate opened punch lands directly onto Naruto. The Nine-Tailed cloak turns off and the two clones by Gamakichi vanish.

- Tsunade goes to run to Naruto but Gesshoku stops her by standing up, as she rests back down Gesshoku sits back down as he was before.

- Naruto starts moving but is no longer in Sage mode. Shima thinks to herself of how powerful that punch was. Naruto says that he doesn't feel good. Kumara tells him to never take a punch like that again and then thinks to himself that he understands why other Tailed Beasts would have trouble with him.

- Sunaarashi turns off the 7th Gate back to normal and throws up a fair bit of blood. He's using Medical ninjutsu on himself as he just wonders around complaining how his stomach does not feel good. He yells out to Gesshoku "you're right, Sage Mode is different, can't have fun". Fukasaku and Shima both are stunned with how Sunaarashi is moving around as he is. He rests on one of Killer Bs cut off tails. He turns 7th Gate back on and jumps, when hitting the ground the thud is louder, he looks at himself, then at Killer Bs tail. He turns and kicks the tail. It goes out of sight. Sunaarashi turns off the 7th Gate and states that he cant continue with it. Naruto turns to Killer B "he kicked that far", Killer B just looks in the direction the tail flew off "I will tell you when it hits the ground".

- Sunaarashi says round two will now begin and as he steps on the ground the earth starts melting and turning silver. Fukasaku is shocked as he feels the soil turn into something else. Shima is amazed that she's seeing someone with the apparent extinct Mercury Bloodline and says they got hunted long ago for being such a powerful family.

- As Sunaarashi converts the ground he stops and goes "oh".

- A hooded person jumps down between Sunaarashi and Naruto.

- "I felt a very unstable space-time jutsu and came to look at what it was" the hooded figure says, Naruto gets a big smile, the hooded figure lifts off the hood revealing Sasuke.

P.7 Counter vs Copy New
Pre-story note.

I have changed the way I typed out the story. hopefully this is easier to read. I may change the previous chapters at a later date.

~~~~~~

P.7 Counter vs Copy

- Sasuke not facing Sunaarashi asks: "Why are you not doing anything to someone who has interfered in this fight?".
Sunaarashi informs him laughing: "Uchiha are always welcomed to try and stop me".

- Sasuke turns around. Sunaarashi gets a confused look on his face, he calls out to Gesshoku to come look at Sasukes eyes. Gesshoku starts paying attention and then slowly stands up and starts walking towards Sasuke but stops next to Sunaarashi.

- Gessokus poison cloak retracts from his face and he asks Sasuke "are you a hybrid?", Sasuke doesn't answer.
Sunaarashi: "He doesn't feel anything but Uchiha, I bet Nihirizumu would be able to tell".
Gesshoku: "He's like that Uchiha/Hyūga guy who had one Byakugan and one Sharingan".
Sunaarashi: "Could he be a descendent of and Uchiha and one of your clan?".
Gesshoku: "That's impossible".

- Sasuke just stares at them and noticing that the tall one is slowly healing himself and the red head with the crazy chakra is also healing the tall one. Sasuke starts moving his hand to his sword.

- Gesshoku: "If he's anything like his family, maybe he stole the eye".
This statement seemed to of had a reaction with Sasuke that Sunaarashi notices.
Sunaarashi: "Maybe your cousin?".
Gesshoku: "He is quite distantly related. Uchiha boy, have you ever met a red head man from Amegakure with the same eyes as your left eye?".

- Fukasaku and Shima perk up from this.

- Naruto: "Nagato!".
Gesshoku points to Naruto: "That's him, Nagato, good one nephew, the one with the Rinnegan".

- Sasuke looks to Naruto and thinks about the word used there, 'nephew'.

- Gesshoku continues: "We met him and his friends when on the run, we talked about Jiraiya and how he had Minato as his now student".
Sunaarashi: "That orange haired guy wouldn't let me fight the Rinnegan guy, but he did say I could fight Hanzo after they were done with him. Now that could be fun".

- Naruto is trying to understand all this information.

- Sasuke: "We will be leaving so everyone can get healed".
Gesshoku turns around and walks away back to where he was sitting down and sits like how was before.

- Sunaarashi asks "Do you really think you can all just leave?".
Sasuke: "You have internal organ damage and muscle damage".
Sunaarashi: "That Rinnegan is showing more then what the Sharingan can do, but can a crippled Uchiha really think he can do what ever he wants?".
Sunaarashi is pointing to Sasukes left arm.

- Sasuke draws his sword. Sunaarashi laughs, looks down and drags his right thumb over his eyes.
Sunaarashi: "Little Uchiha boy, by any chance is your father Fugaku?".
No answer.

- Gesshoku yelling: "Are you the one whos got the child with Kizashis daughter".

- Sasuke looks over to Gesshoku and as soon as he does Sunaarashi jumps at him. Sasuke turns but becomes unstable on his feet, he dodges the attack and makes some distance. Sunaarashi uses Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique.
Sasuke notes that he can read his hand movement but something is off when he look at him, he uses his own Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique to counter the move. As the fire blazes a small gap between the flames opens and Sasuke uses his eye to attack with a genjutsu but then he is hit with the unstable feeling again. Sunaarashi walks through the fire and is now in front of Sasuke, Sasuke goes for a swing with his sword but his wrist is caught. Sasuke feels his wrist being crushed and drops his sword. He then activate his Mangekyō Sharingan but then Sunaarashi grabs Sasukes head covering his eyes and pushes Sasuke head to the ground while laughing.

- Kakashi: "Something is wrong here".
Fukasaku: "Not exactly, Sasuke is just reading this man as if he's normal".
Shima: "That boy is lighter then the average person, though it looks like he's walking, he's actually floating just very slightly off the ground".
Tsunade: "He's also using an old technique that I haven't seen in a long time".
A: "I've heard about a technique Kirigakure developed to fight Uchiha during the First Shinobi War but that it was useless just about any other time".

- Kakashi then sees it, Sunaarashi eyes are cloudy.

- Sunaarashi throws Sasuke away: "You are boring".
Sasuke gets up and turns off his Sharingan, as soon as he does the feeling he gets when looking at Sunaarashi vanishes, he can look at him clearly and now sees the cloudy eyes. Sunaarashi rubs his eyes then flicks his hand and a small amount of water flings off his fingers.
Sunaarashi in an unimpressed tone: "Are you at least good at copying?".
He gestures Sasuke to get up.

- Sasuke stands up and Sunaarashi points to his own eyes telling him to look at him properly. Sasuke reactivates his Sharingan and they stare at each other before Sunaarashi starts laughing.
Sunaarashi: "You are going to have to level up the genjutsu with the eye from before to have any real effect on me".

- The laughing suddenly stops and Sunaarashi starts casting jutsus one after another of different natures, Sasuke copies the jutsus perfectly.

- Sunaarashi gives a little hum: "you do good with only just one arm, but can you copy this?".

- He puts both arms out and and starts making hand seals with one hand each, non matching hand seals, Sasuke is taken back by this. Sunaarashi bring both hands in to his face, when they collide both hands are still different in seals but Sasuke can tell one hand is a fire jutsu and the other is a wind jutsu. The jutsu that comes from Sunaarashi is an extremely large, powerful and fast stream of fire.

- Sasuke looks at the fire right in front of him and then vanishes. He's now next to Sunaarashi having used Amenotejikara to switch places with his sword, he has Chidori ready and goes to attack but his hand is caught, this time Sunaarashis hand has Mercury surrounding it and makes the Chidori act weirdly.

- Sunaarashi with a smile: "You can't copy a kekkei genkai".
With his other hand he makes hand seals, Sasuke realizes it's a water jutsu but then his brain tells him that for some reason he can't copy it. Suddenly Sunaarashi spews a high pressed stream of red water that Sasuke just dodges. Sunaarashi throws Sasuke away.
Sunaarashi: "you can't copy that unless you have internal bleeding".

- Sasuke lands on his feet and turns around, he's already face to face to Sunaarashi. Sunaarashi has his hands up to Sasukes head, he claps his hands right next to Sasukes ear, straight away Sasuke loses his balance and falls to the ground, he feels sick and has a dizziness feeling.

- Then Sasuke feels something grab his ankle, Sunaarashi throws Sasuke overhead down to the ground. When he hits the ground Susanoos ribs are stopping the fall, Sunaarashi still holding onto Sasukes ankle has a smile and asks "is that Susanoo?".
The arms start forming, Sunaarashi then puts his foot and the bottom rib and rips Sasuke out from the Susanoo and overhead throws Sasuke back down onto the now fading away rib cage. Sasuke forms another Susanoo rib cage but when they collide they shatter each other making him hit the ground hard.

- Sasuke opens his left eye and blood drips from it, Sunaarashi jumps back and puts out his arm with the Mercury around it and it catches fire with black flames, he quickly throws off the Mercury from his arm, he has none of the flame on his arm. Sunaarashi looks back to Sasuke and the full upper half body of Susanoo has it's arm out with Blaze Release: Susanoo Kagutsuchi ready, and fires. Dust covers the area the jutsu hit.

- Sasuke is struggling to stand up, he has his horrible ringing in his ear and the dizziness is making him unable to stand easily.

- Sunaarashi laughs: "it will be hard to aim and stand for a bit. I've messed up the fluid in your ear".

- A giant silver in colour arm then appears from the dust and grabs the Susanoo. The dust disperses. Sunaarashi is standing on a pool of Mercury, from that the arm is outstreached. A second arms emerges from the pool and soon a giant silver upper body of Sunaarashi is looking down at Sasukes Susanoo, "Mercury Release: Hyperion".

- Kakashi stunned with what he's seeing says "He's way more powerful then we were told".
A: "Maybe we are to weak".
Tsunade: "What are you talking about".
A: "Kakashi, Tsunade. as Hokages would you's be able to beat the Third Hokage?"
Kakashi & Tsunade: "..."
A: "I can both proudly and sadly say my father the Third Raikage is easy stronger than myself, the Third Kazekage was leagues above the other Kazekages. We are fighting people who those strong Kage struggled with".
Fukasaku: "They are strong because of war and infighting, you all are strong because You can work together unlike any other generation before. The Kage now do not need power to keep the world at peace, they need to be unified just like what you have done".

- Gesshoku in the distance says "The old frog is right, like come on, even the strongest person will fall to a large enough army, but that logic wont work here".

- Gesshoku looks at Tsunade and Kakashi: "That man, Sunaarashi, he was bred by two villages to fight the other villages. The problem was that they made him to powerful for the chains they tried to put on him. Both Nihirizumu and I will confidently say that he is more of a threat than both of us, a mutant and a Kekkei Tōta user".

- Naruto listening says softly "A mutant?".
Killer B whos standing next to Naruto says, "A family member born with a Kekkei Genkai when there is no history of one, a perfect example is the First Hokage. Also the tail just landed".

- At Gyūkis tail a clone of Killer B emerges. He states "This is interesting" as large shadow looms over him.

- The pool of mercury converts more of the ground.
Sunaarashi: "You really don't know how to fight, you are all powerful moves and no proper experience. It's like you have only ever fought people born after the Third War or from your own village. You have no idea how to fight people who know how to fight Uchiha. Look at the the 8-Tails Jinchūriki, have you ever fought anyone in his age group or up from other villages. If so how did it go?".

- Sasuke still struggling to stand thinks to himself. He fought Killer B, got a hole in his chest. The Raikage, nearly got his neck broken. If not for Obito would of been killed by the Tsuchikage. Saved by Zetsu fighting the Mizukage. Everyone else he can think of were ether young like him or originally from Konoha.

- Sasuke stands up "What if I told you I fought Madara, the Ten-Tails and a Goddess?".
Sunaarashi: "Cheeky, from my research Madara did return for the war due to the Second Hokages technique, also a giant beast with ten tails did show up but no proof was ever shown what happened to that in the end".

- Naruto speaks up: "It's true, we also met the sage of six paths and sealed the goddess in a moon in another dimension".

- Gesshoku and Sunaarashi have a concerned look on their faces. Sunaarashi says, "I must of hit the IQ out of him, I'm so sorry Gesshoku".

- Sasuke forms a full body Susanoo with him floating in the head of it while still holding his own head. Sunaarashi walks backwards into Hyperion and it slowly starts lifting itself out of the pool. Sasuke brings down Susanoos sword but the Hyperion catches it with one hand. Sasuke instantly realized it was like he hit a sponge with the impact being absorbed. Hyperion continues raising up, it's now standing up completely, being about a head higher then the Susanoo. Sasuke jumps into the air and flares out Susanoos wings now floating just looking down at the Hyperion.

-Hyperion looking up without saying a word or moving, starts floating up.

- Shima yells: "How can he make that much mass float?".
Naruto gets up: "I have to help".

- Gesshoku gets up and puts the poison back around his face.

- Fukasaku and Shima tell Gamakichi to go back home and tell Bunta everything, he nods and dissapears.

- Tsunade starts backing away but Killer B catches her and tells her, "I have a plan, we just have to stall".

- A walks up beside the toads with Kakashi.
A: "No will believe a Raikage fighting along side the Two Great Sage Toads".

- Gesshoku just looks on, above him in the distance Hyperion forms a long sword in each hand.

~~~~~~

I hope this looks and reads better.

P.8 The Powerful New
Pre-story note

I have changed chapter 1, it's now typed out more like this chapters style with little scenes added.

~~~~~~

P.8 The Powerful

- Kurotsuchi wakes up and sees Raidō, she doesn't feeling good but manages to lifts herself up.

- Raidō: "You shouldn't move to much, there was a fair amount of poison in your system"
Kurotsuchi: "I had a dream that I saw a purple Jinchūriki and a flying cow".
Raidō: "you're not exactly dreaming".

- A loud bang is heard, this makes Kurotsuchi turn her head, she sees Gesshoku whos false Jinchūriki form is larger then before, less human in frame with longer limbs and tails. He's fighting A and Fukasaku who are injured but still putting up a fight.

- Kakashi, Genma and Iwashi are laying down with Tsunade healing them.

- Kurotsuchi: "Wait, where is everyone else?".

- A loud bang is heard in the sky. Looking up to where the sound came from she sees a large mass of something silver falling down. She grabs Raidō and goes to jump away but she stumbles. They are grabbed by something and pulled away. The large mass hits the ground with a splash as Kurotsuchi and Raidō are lifted to safety by Shimas Fighting Tongue Bind.

- Shima: "Are you both ok?".
They nod.

- Kurotsuchi looks back up and sees a giant silver suit of armour with one arm fighting Sasukes Susanoo in the sky. Naruto in full Nine-tails mode jump up into the sky at the suit of armour and rips a foot off and throws it away. Killer B in full Eight-tails charges in passing Kurotsuchi, Raidō and Shima.

- Kurotsuchi: "What is happening?".
Raidō: "The suit of amour, that is Sunaarashi, it used to be bigger and in the shape of himself but after a while he armoured it up. Also that flying cow you thought you dreamt, that was likely the Eight-tails".

- Hyperion V2 lands on the ground, it starts growing in size again as Mercury on the ground flows back up into the body. Killer B comes in charging but is thrown away. Naruto latches onto Hyperion and sasuke dives down.

- In a echoed voice, Sunaarashi: "You fast little things".
Spikes stab out from Hyperion in all directions. Naruto jumps back as Hyperion jumps up at sasuke with a new arm and sword, sasuke dodges.

- Gesshoku hits A away and rushes at Tsunade, he grabs her by the throat and lifts her off the ground. Fukasaku and Shima jump in but his 6 tails attack them keeping them away.

- Gesshoku: "I wonder if I rip you in half will you continue to be annoying like your father, Princess?"

- Gesshoku throws Tsunade in the air and grabs her midsection, he starts twisting.

- Something large in thrown towards Gesshoku, he uses his tails as a shield, it's Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique used by Kurotsuchi. Then a Water Release: Water Bullet Technique is shot at Gesshoku from his other side. Unable to release his tails he releases a hand holding Tsunade and uses a Big Ball Rasengan to act as a shield. He sees Kakashi still on the ground behind the water jutsu. He then feels something touch his chest, he turns to Tsunade who has her arm out stretched with blood on it and her Creation Rebirth activated, a summoning seal grows over Gesshoku, he goes to yell but is quickly silenced by an explosion of smoke. Tsunade is thrown away and Kurotsuchi catches her.

- Appearing from the smoke is Katsuyu: "Why am I summoned on a person?".
Tsunade who looks to be in shock doesn't reply.
Katsuyu: "I correct myself, on a large mass of poison?".
Shima: "It's both".
Katsuyu: "Oh, what a suprize, Shima and Fukasaku, I greet you, it's been a long time".
Fukasaku: "You are helping a lot, any chance you can cure that poison?".
Katsuyu: "It's thrashing about but should be curable".
Katsuyu pulses and smaller slugs shoot out from her but form back into her.
Katsuyu: "I don't think I have enough time to cure all the poison with the person thrashing about and changing the types of poison".

- Sasukes Susanoo has one of it's swords stabbing through Hyperion but thinks to himself that because of the density any attack will just pass next to him but also that Sunaarashi swims in the Mercury body making it next to impossible to hit him. Sasuke wraps the wings around Hyperion and yells out "Now!".
Naruto and Killer B have a Tailed Beast Ball formed ready to fire.
Naruto: "I can't with you there".

- Hyperion gets its arms loose and claps next to Sasukes head. Sasuke covers one ear and closes his eyes. Nothing happens, Sasuke opens his eyes and sees Hyperion as pulled one arm back and has formed a large bow and arrow with the bow already pulled back. Sasuke looks behind him and sees everyone else.
Sasuke more desperate: "Now!".
Hyperion shoots the arrow.

- Katsuyu, Shima and Fukasaku turn and see a large arrow heading their direction. They can't do anything and the arrow hits Katsuyus upper half and is stuck into the ground. Katsuyu upper half reconnects back with the lower half and then she pulses again.
Katsuyu: "I can't keep this up much longer".

- Killer B: "Good, he missed".
Naruto: "You must move him!".

- Sasuke looks at Hyperion not replying, he looks behind. Sasuke lets go of Hyperion and turns the Susanoo around. Suddenly Hyperion starts enveloping Susanoo and weighing him down.

- A jumps in past the arrow, as he does he's knocked away.

- Out of the arrow Sunaarashi emerges. He turns the arrow into a fluid form and sends it straight into Katsuyu. He then rips Gesshoku out of Katsuyu. Gesshoku has about 3/4ths of his poison cloak over himself. Gesshoku is breathing heavily.

- Sunaarashi stomps on the ground and a pit opens up under Katsuyu making her fall in, then with one hand forms a seal and the roof over the hole closes. He then reaches both arms out, grabs the air and quickly brings his arms in. Sasuke gets pinned to the ground with Hyperion melting over him. Looking around Sasuke sees chakra threads in the air. Shima jumps up but with a flick of his wrist Sunaarashi loops the threads around her and tightens. Fukasaku goes to help but Sunaarashi pulls on the threats and flings himself forward kicking Fukasaku mid air, now he grabs Shima with his right hand and puts smile on his face.

- Shima looking at Sunaarashi thinks to herself that there is something wrong with that smile.

- Gesshoku locks eyes with Kakashi and starts walking towards him.
Gesshoku: "Konohagakure is the second worse village with how it treats its own people, this is right behind Kirigakure where murder of anyone with a kekkei genkai is common".

- Sunaarashi looking at Shima nods with a small laugh.

- Gesshoku: "Oh wait, it turns out you did do that with the Uchiha, you also sell off Hyūga branch members to form treaties and use kids from other villages as hosts for your demons. Current Hokage, I'm sorry you have to hold the weight of the past".
Gesshoku forms a Poison Style: Rasenspear in each hand, he lifts one arm aiming the jutsu at Kakashi.

- Naruto: "hold the Tailed Beast Ball".
Killer B is shocked.

- Naruto: "Kurama, throw me as hard as you can".
The Full Beast Kurama grabs Naruto from inside the head and then throws Naruto. Kurama form starts to fade away. Sasuke sees Naruto shoot past him and looks forward.

- Sunaarashi watches Naruto fly past and sees he's going straight to Gesshoku, using one hand he forms a seal and stomps on the ground, infront of Naruto an earth spike shoots up, Naruto adjust mid air. Sasuke Activates Amaterasu and fires it at Sunaarashi who uses the Mercury from the arrow to make a shield blocking it. He goes back to paying attention to Naruto who has just dodged the spike, Sunaarashi adjusts his foot, a second earth spike shoots from the first but just rips Narutos jacket.

- Naruto who is in Sage Mode hits Gesshoku in the side with a Rasengan just as he is lowering one of the Poison Style: Rasenspears at Kakashi.

- Gesshoku drops one of the Poison Style: Rasenspears as he is blown away, Naruto catches the Poison Style: Rasenspear and quickly throws it into the air where it then expands. Gesshoku hits a large boulder when the remaining Poison Style: Rasenspear expands sending him off into the distance.

- Naruto then looks at Sunaarashi and starts walking towards him. Sunaarashi drops the Mercury shield that is on fire with Amaterasu and throws away Shima. Sunaarashi smile stops, he looks serious as he just stands still. Naruto stops walking.

- Naruto, Shima and fukasaku start feeling something weird.

- Sasuke looks and thinks Sunaarashi chakra is acting weird before becoming shocked and yells at Naruto to move.

- Naruto is suddenly suprised by an arm lunging at him and jumps back.

- Through Sasukes Rinnegan he sees the air between Naruto and Sunaarashi is full of cracks with the arm appearing from one of the cracks.

- Naruto and everyone else sees one crack in the air with an arm sticking out of it. It widens and Nihirizumu emerges from it looking a little beat up.

- Fukasaku thinks to himself if that feeling was that boy using a Spacetime Jutsu to get here.

- Sasuke sees all the cracks close up that the others can't see.

- Sunaarashi: "How did it go?".
Nihirizumu just looks to everyone else: "you all should go home and prepare for refugees".

- Kurotsuchi yelling: "What did you do?".
Nihirizumu: "Retired the third".
Kurotsuchi: "I don't believe you".

-Kurotsuchi charges at Nihirizumu but is stopped by Gesshoku who lands in front of her with 7th Gate open.

- Gesshoku goes to punch her as Naruto jumps in and pulls her away.

- Gesshoku turns off 7th Gate and most of the remaining poison cloak goes away with only a jumper like top made from the poison covering him.

- Nirihizumu looks at Naruto for a little bit.
Nihirizumu: "Catch him".

- Gesshoku and Sunaarashi both charge. Naruto dodges both sets of arms but then he feels something grab his right arm. Between the bodies of Gesshoku and Sunaarashi, Nihirizumus arm has reached in and caught Naruto. As Naruto jumps back he's angry, Kurotsuchi sees Naruto is now missing his hand.

- Nihirizumu now holding the hand looks at it, Gesshoku is confused and Sunaarashi is interested in it.
Nihirizumu: "I felt something was weird with your arm back when I first saw you, but only now with Gesshokus poison in it I can tell it's not a real arm".
Naruto recalls using his right hand to catch and throw the Poison Style: Rasenspear away.

- With Sunaarashi no longer keeping the Murcery pinned down on Sasuke he releases his Susanoo and jumps to where Naruto is. Nihirizumu looks at Sasuke.
Nihirizumu: "That's Fugaku son, and the father was the young Uchiha back in Konohagakure".

- Sunaarashi: "Oh, can you tell if that Uchiha boy had stolen his left eye from the person in Amegakure?".
Nihirizumu: "I would need to be closer to tell".

- Sunaarashi then looks at Sasuke.
Sunaarashi: "Can you see this?".
Sunaarashi puts one hand up with a small ball of Murcery floating above his palm. Sasuke doesn't say anything. He brings his fingers over the ball, kind of closing his fist, then points the opening made with his thumb and index finger at Sasuke. Sasuke looks and sees Magnet Release is being used and that the ball is spinning, it's getting faster, really fast.
With a smile, Sunaarashi: "Duel Release: Rail cannon".

- Sasuke puts up his Susanoo but barely the ribs shown up before he heard a loud snap. He looks and a rib had been broken completely and then sees Naruto standing behind him, blood starts dripping from his mouth, Naruto then falls to the ground. Sasuke looks back and Nihirizumu is right in front off him touching the Susanoo, the remaining ribs shatter. Before Sasuke can react Nihirizumu fingers are directly in front of his eyes. Sasuke notes that his movements are so smooth in motion. Suddenly Sasuke falls to the ground yelling in pain and covers his eyes.

- Tsunade who just makes it to Naruto who is bleeding from his stomach and back sees Sasukes eyes, they look cracked.

- Nihirizumu grabs Sasukes face and lifts it up to his own.
Nihirizumu: "I'm sorry but this is a torture method I made up to get information from anyone with a Dōjutsu, in a few days it will heal up if treated".
He looks close into Sasukes cracked eyes then lets go, Sasuke leans back onto the ground. Nihirizumu walks back to the other two.
Nihirizumu: "They are real Uchiha eyes but not his original, I assume originally from a sibling as they don't feel to be Fugakus, likely a Mutation. We are now leaving".
He reached out to the air.

- Kurotsuchi: "Why don't you just kill us?".
Nihirizumu stands still for a second and sighs.
Nihirizumu: "It's not my goal to kill anyone if I don't need to".
Sunaarashi: "I don't care if people live for die, I just want to have fun".
Gesshoku: "I should kill you all but I listen to my friends".

- A comes back into the scene.
A: "I can't let any of you leave".
Kakashi is back on my feet agreeing. Kurotsuchi prepares herself.

- Nihirizumu: "You all should respect the chance to live when it's given".

- Sunaarashi looks to Nihirizumu who nods back at him, he then puts on a large smile. He reaches his arms back behind him and grabs the air. He looks like he's struggling to bring them forward. Then the Mercury from Hyperion starts lifting and gushing towards everyone. As the wave of Mercury flows around the three Sunaarashi then lifts his arm making the wave of Mercury have a maw ready to crash.

- Just before the crash the Mercury suddenly changes it's flow. Sunaarashi looks confused. Nihirizumu puts his hand to the ground making a triangle stone pillar shoots up from the ground, he pulls the two close into him.

- Suddenly everyone get hit by a strong blast of wind from behind.

- The blast gets cut on the pillar having next to little effect on the three.

- A clone of Killer B jumps in, it puts it's fist out to Killer B, they fist bump and the clone disappears.

- From the direction of the air blast a loud voice is heard laughing.
Unknown voice: "I heard someone was having trouble".
Kurama sighs.
Shukaku shows up laughing, then looks to Naruto.
Shukaku : "I will let the fox owe me one".

- Any weapons on the ground start lifting, head bands start lifting off the heads of people. Shukaku feels the air, then looks to the three.
Shukaku: "It's been a long time since there has been someone with such strong Magnet Release".
Sunaarashi: "Do you want to lose another Jinchūriki?".
Nihirizumu: "It has no host, it's free".
Shukaku: "I will show these young ones a lesson".
Tsunade: "Do not touch the red haired one, he's an Uzumaki and will seal you away".

- Shukaku does not listen and moves forward.

- Sunaarashi laughs and lifts up both arms, he covers one in Mercury.
Sunaarashi: "Do you really not remember me?".

- Shukaku looks in anger from the laughing but then stops, starts moving backwards. Shukaku turns to Killer B.
Shukaku: "You stupid ox, are you trying to get me killed!".

- Sunaarashi laughs and Nihirizumu starts cracking the air behind them.

- Gesshoku walks into the crack.
Sunaarashi: "Tell the others beasts I'm back".
He then jumps into the crack.
Nihirizumu looks back at everyone: "be smart".
He then enters the crack.
The cracks close leaving no sign of them.

P.9 Next Steps New
Pre-story note

Chapter 2, is now updated and reformatted.

~~~~~~

P.9 Next Steps

- In Sunagakure Gaara stands in his office looking out when he sees shinobi start moving. Baki opens the door saying Kankurō has returned.

- Gaara arives on scene and sees Sasuke is writhing in pain covering his face, Naruto is unconscious and being treated by Tsunade as A, Kakashi, Killer B and Kurotsuchi are bandaged up.

- Baki helps with other shinobi transporting the injured to the hospital as Gaara over sees everything.
Gaara: "What has happened, you took more shinobi with you?"
Kankurō: "We need to prepare houses for more people, a large group of citizens from Iwagakure are making their way. The others are bringing them safely".

- Gaara goes over to talk to Kakashi who is sitting down.
Kakashi: "We lost".
Gaara looks over and sees just how defeated they all are.
Gaara: "Kankurō, bring them to my place, I have room for them. Now I need to get in contact with the other villages".
Kankurō agrees.

- 4 days later.

- Sakura, Temari, Shikamaru and Hanabi are in Sunagakure. A and Killer B have already left back to Kumogakure. Kitsuchi is with the people who left Iwagakure, Ōnoki and Kurotsuchi are injured at the Sunagakure hospital.

- Thanks to the Shukaku it's been found out that Magnet Release is a counter to Mercury Release, Magnetic forces pushes away Mercury so Sunaarashi can't bring his Mercury towards himself but can push it away and uses puppet strings to manipulate what he can't. Also that while he can convert earth into Mercury he can't convert other pure elements, such as gold and silver.
Flashback talking to Shukaku: "If you plan on fighting him do it on an active volcanic plain or something with lots of pure elements in the soil like sulfur, he can't turn that into Mercury".

- Sakura is healing Sasukes eyes as he is sitting in a chair, his eyes are still cracked but not as much and his sight is returning to normal. Someone enters the room.

- Naruto is walking around the hospital with Hanabi.
Naruto: "you didn't need to stay this long, you know me, I will be fine".
Hanabi: "Hinata requested I make sure you are ok and we both cant say no to her".
They enter Sasukes room, Kakashi, Shikamaru, Gaara and Tsunade are there.

- Naruto: "What's going on?".
Kakashi: "We need to get ready for the next battle".
Naruto: "How's that going to work, they took over Iwagakure?".
Ōnoki: "We raid Iwagakure".
Ōnoki in a wheelchair being pushed my Kurotsuchi comes into the room.
Naruto: "Why would do such a thing, it's your home?".
Ōnoki: "It's been primarily evacuated but what makes a home isn't where it is, but whos there. We can rebuild and make a safe home".
Naruto understands nodding.
Shikamaru: "You worded that oddly, what do you mean by primarily?".
Kurotsuchi looks down.
Ōnoki sighs: "Some didn't leave, or in some cases couldn't".
Naruto is shocked.
Kakashi: "We would like to draw them out so the civilians can't be used as hostages".
Tsunade: "Sasuke, Sakura and I will need to go somewhere first to get back up".
Ōnoki: "Naruto, I understand your concern, I really do but those three can do much more damage then I would like to admit, it might be to hard to save everyone".
Naruto remembers the battle and doesn't want to imagine what it would of been like with all three there.
Gaara: "There is still time to plan and not to jump to the worst outcomes or the most dire strategies yet".
Kakashi: "Naruto, Hanabi, we will be returning home tomorrow".

- Late into the night Gaara is sitting at his desk as Kankurō comes in.
Kankurō: "I know you're Kazekage but you too should get some rest".
Gaara agrees and gets up.

- As Gaara closes the door exiting a figure is seen outside.

- Sunaarashi stands, looking around.
Sunaarashi: "I was hoping to feel nostalgia, but nothing".
He jumps down and starts wondering the village, no one seem to realize he's there.
Sunaarashi sighs: "I'm disappointed, figured the Third would of set something up just incase. Even more so with Rasa becoming the Fourth, with his paranoid obsession with being strong and in control, he might of set something up, but nope. But his son, he's a bit too lax. So I will make them all paranoid".
A sinister smile shows up on his face.

- Sunaarashi feels something, familiar, but different, on the outskirts of the village.

- A woman sits in the dark with a young child whos playing in front of her. The woman is bit on the frail side in appearance and not in the most clean of outfits.
Woman: "I know you're there, I may be weak but I'm not incompetent".
Sunaarashi stepping out of the darkness: "You are no shinobi yet you have worked this out yourself?".
Sunaarashi sits next to the woman.
Woman: "You feel weird, can you turn it off?".
Sunaarashi smiling: "I can't but why are you like this, I can tell she can be so much more?".
Woman: "How he can you tell?".
Sunaarashi twirls his finger on the ground and lifts up little bits on Iron and Gold from the soil, the woman shocked reaches over and cups her hands under the Iron and Gold. Sunaarashi pulls his finger away, the materials slowly fall into her hands and ground before she gives way and everything falls.
Woman: "You, you're part of the Kazekage clan?".
Sunaarashi: "So are you, but you keep yourself hidden?".
Woman: "I'm an orphan, I don't know my parents, also being born when the Third Ninja War was active the care given to me was minimal. being an orphan this kept me from becoming a shinobi Then I discovered my Magnetic powers, but having an inferior complex I didn't want to stand out. Also with how high the Kazekage clan is regarded, that really didn't help".
Sunaarashi looks to the boy: "what about the boys father?".
Woman: "He's a Shinobi, I'm unsure where he is or if he even knows".
Sunaarashi: "If I see him would like to give him a piece of your mind? I can assure you, I'm strong".
The woman laughs quietly: "A good punch maybe won't hurt. Buts he's not worth it, maybe not even worth being used for warmth like a fire".
Sunaarashi: "Can get your name?".
Woman: "I shouldn't give information out to strangers".
Sunaarashi gets up: "well, I will leave, you have a fun life".
The boy still plays by himself as Sunaarashi flickers away.

- The woman struggles standing up.
Woman: "come here Shinki, we better go home".
The boy runs up to her.

- Another woman in her 50s is in her house with her partner. A knock on the door, the partner gets up and goes to the door. After a bit of no sound, the woman calls out, nothing, she gets up and makes her way to the door. The door is open, she looks out but then is pulled back into the house violently. She's grabbed by the jaw covering her mouth, she looks at the person holding her up, she muffles four syllables with a shocked face.
Sunaarashi: "It seems you remember me".
The woman looks to the ground, her partner on the ground, neck twisted in a weird angle, she struggles with a muffled scream.
Sunaarashi: "You really tied a lot all those years ago, turns out your plan worked, but it left a reminder that you abandoned".
The woman is still struggling not hearing what's being said.
Sunaarashi: "You will be used to help make everyone scared to sleep at night".
A smile is on his face as he brings her close to him.

- The next morning is busy. Gaara didn't get much sleep after an early wake up. He felt something wake him up, a vibe only felt with Magnet Release. He quickly rushed out and there was a scene, a person strung up by puppets. A message on the person says 'You need to do better'.

- Then there was a commotion with the refugees. A womans body was found tucked in a blanket among the people as they slept. Gaara soon found out this was a Suna resident and this makes him think just how defenseless everyone was here.

- Ōnoki is furious that no one sensed an intruder.
Gaara: "This was Sunaarashis doing, I had felt a Magnet Release pulse".
Kakashi: "He must of been using Silent Killing".

- Tsunade, Sakura and Sasuke left early in the morning, Sasukes eyes still not 100% as things to him are still blurry.

- Kakashi makes sure Gaara and Ōnoki will be fine but they assure him that they are and that he needs to look after his people.

- Kakashi, Naruto, Shikamaru and Hanabi leave to return home.

- In Iwagakure Nihirizumu sits in the Tsuchikage office with a heap of paper work. Gesshoku walks in and sits down in a chair going limp.
Nihirizumu: "How was it?".
Gesshoku: "I'm exhausted, at lest there are people who are dedicated to their job but they have a tough one ahead of them".

- Sunaarashi walks into the room: "I found the 4th book in Sunagakure".
He's holding up Icha Icha Tactics. Gesshoku sighs. Sunaarashi sits down and opens the book.
Sunaarashi: "Any way I can help?".
Nihirizumu: "No, because while you would help tremendously you would somehow make it law that people have to not wear pants when out in public, I wont know how you did it but you would somehow make it so".
Sunaarashi laughs while looking down at the book.

- An older Shinobi walks in, he stops as sees the three look at him, he sweats and stutters: "The Daimyō is here for the meeting".

- As the Daimyō walks in, he looks at Gesshoku and Sunaarashi: "Can they leave".
Nihirizumu: "No".
Daimyō: "...I would like to retire soon but would also like the main income of the Land of Earth to still be a prosperous before I go".
Nihirizumu: "I told the people that they don't have to leave. Turns out they are to reliant on the old man and left abandoning a lot of the sick and old. You know the hold that old man has on the people".
Daimyō: "I don't want any issues to happen, but I do appreciate what have done in such little time already. Even this man has been doing a lot more then I imagined for a village not his own".
The Daimyō looks to Gesshoku.
Nihirizumu: "I will make people see everything is fine and that this is just a temporary change of head".
Daimyō: "I wish you luck but know I will keep an eye out for the lands best interest, not just this village".
Nihirizumu: "You have known me since I was a child, I will do what is best".
The Daimyō leaves.

- Gesshoku: " Oi, Sunaarashi can you assist me with helping at the hospital, there is a lot happening".
Sunaarashi: "Only if you finish reading the second book".
Gesshoku shutters.
Nihirizumu: "Please?".
Sunaarashi: "Fine, but I will still be reading while doing so. Gesshoku, you get some rest".
Gesshoku agrees and prepares to go to sleep in the chair.
Nihirizumu: "Thank you. both of you".
Sunaarashi just walks out the door.

- Sasuke has his eyes now fully healed.
Sasuke: "We have arrived".
Himself, Sakura and Tsunade are at a entrance in the side of a cliff.

- Unknown mans voice: "What do you want?".
A womans voice yells: "Get out of the way".
Karin runs out and hugs Sakura.
Karin: "It's been some time, I'm so happy to see you".
Sakura joins in embracing Karin back.
Suigetsu is laying at the entrance from being run over by Karin.

- Jūgo then walks out.
Jūgo: " Follow me to where Orochimaru is".
Sasuke nods and follows as everyone else follows behind.

- Walking through some labs.
Tsunade: "His habits haven't really changed".

- In a large room with desks and clear containers with liquid in them, Orochimaru stands.
Orochimaru: "What did I do to deserve such guests?".

- Tsunade: "What do you knows about the current situation?".
Orochimaru: "I've been keeping my head out off all the drama and working on my own things and problems, but I do knows something happened in Iwagakure that involved a mass evacuation".
Karin: "We can't really do much under constant watch".

- Yamato is also in the room.
Yamato: "Even I don't know the exact details with what's happening as communications have been more or less cut off for now. Just that I will keep doing what I have been doing".

- Tsunade looks at Orochimaru with a serious face: "Gesshoku has returned".

- Orochimaru is speechless at first.
Orochimaru: "How. Impure World Reincarnation, another way?".
Tsunade: "He never died, the Third lied".
Orochimaru starts getting angry but calms himself.
Orochimaru: "What's the plan?".
Sakura: "That's what we need you for, if there is anyone to likely have something that can be used to help stopping them, it would be you".
Orochimaru: "Why did you say, 'them'?".
Sasuke: "There are two others, a big guy and one with long brown hair".
Orochimaru looks at Tsunade with a shocked look, she just nods.
Orochimaru: "how could they let them live?".

- Suigestu: "Who you all talking about?".
Orochimaru: "Sunaarashi never died".
Suigestu just hearing the name is stunned: "Wait, the one from the theory of origin of the Bloody Mist is alive, the one who is said to of made the 4th crazy after a big fight?".

- Sasuke: "The plan so far is to force them apart, focus on one while stalling the other two".

- Orochimaru thinks to himself.
Orochimaru: "I might have an idea to do that to at least one of them. But I think we need to see someone first".

- Sakura: "Kakashi is going to request you come back to Konohagakure to help with working this out".
Orochimaru: "I see, well my plan involves seeing that someone on the way their".

- Orochimaru informs the rest they will be leaving too.

- Days pass, Kakashi is with Shikamaru and Orochimaru. A Shinobi runs into the room in a panic.
Shinobi: "The Kage television from Iwagakure has turned on".

- Across the other Villages each Kage is watching the device as static is only heard.

- Soon an image appears, it's Nihirizumu.

- Sunaarashis voise is first heard, he can't be seen but says that it should be working.

- Nihirizumu: "To all listening, I'm not the new Tsuchikage but just the acting leader of Iwagakure, while turmoil has happened the situation in Iwagakure is now undercontrol, it is ready for its citizens to return home. The Daimyō has even approved the return of the people claiming its safe.

- Nihirizumu is holding up a piece of paper, the paper having the Daimyōs seal on it.

- Shikamaru: "I don't think that can be faked".
Kakashi doesn't reply.

- Nihirizumu continues: "You all likely don't believe me, but I promises Iwagakure is safe and I am open to talks".

- Gaara: "How true you think this could that be?".
Ōnoki: "I don't believe it, or want to".

- Nihirizumu: "You know how to contact me, and please, do not deny the people their home".

- The communication device turns off.

- Kakashi: "We should prepare to get ready now".

- Naruto is in his mind talking to Kurama.
Naruto: "Is everything is ready?".
Kurama smiles as Shukaku, Isobu, Saiken and Chōmei stand around Naruto.
Shukaku: "I don't like this but job will be done".
Naruto: "You're awesome Shukaku".

- Son Gokū joins in: "The arena has been prepared, just incase I will oversee everything"

- Naruto thanks Son Gokū and tell everyone else to be careful.

- Most just leave, the Shukaku leaves loudly.

- Naruto: "We are going to win".
Kurama agrees.

Back