Rimworld: Anomaly - Void Gods, Golden Cubes and Wall Lights (1.5)

Just got that Sanguophage quest, the one where you host em? Well I had a pawn ready to become one when suddenly one of the vampires just asked to join because she was in a good mood? Hell yeah, two vampires for one. She's Kind and got good Intellectual. She can study the horrors I've chained in the mountain.

I've also noticed the rarer Xenotypes (mostly Hussars and Highmates) have appeared far more often. In quests and in drop pods, even got a Highmate slave which I freed and became my other researcher.

I also currently have a group of beggar children come by asking for herbal meds and two of them are Hussars. You might be wondering, am I reaaally gonna capture two Hussars children for my void god worshipping cult? Of course I am.

RimWorld, RimWorld never changes.

I also currently have a group of beggar children come by asking for herbal meds and two of them are Hussars. You might be wondering, am I reaaally gonna capture two Hussars children for my void god worshipping cult? Of course I am.

RimWorld, RimWorld never changes.

Hmmm, tried that because the begger children were just going to die if they left the colony anyway. Somehow the blunt melee from one of my colonists cause the children to bleed horrifically and the crawling away animations were actually really, really creepy. They did good work.

Last edited:
As someone who has a tendency to get quite attached to my pawns and feel guilty about them dying, I think I'll skip this particular DLC.

There's currently an issue with Anomaly, where if you pursue the path of the void your events will be constantly be replaced with Anomaly related ones. There's an unstable build where you can adjust in the storyteller setting. I recommend a couple months if you do wanna pick it up.

Not me though, I love turning my unwavering loyal prisoners into ghouls. They might even replace scythers for me.

Integrating Anomaly more with the rest of the game New
store.steampowered.com

RimWorld - Integrating Anomaly more with the rest of the game - Steam News

Now you can mix in some horror without saturating the whole experience

Today's update addresses that with some key changes and new features:

Anomaly content is less dominant by default while the monolith is active. You'll see more incidents from the base game and other expansions now.

You can customize how Anomaly-focused you want your playthrough to be. We added sliders to the game settings that let you choose how much you want Anomaly horror events to dominate the game. If you want it to be pure horror when the monolith is active, you can. If you want the horror to be a light sprinkle on top of the rest of your RimWorld, you can do that. You can alter these settings any time in the options menu by opening the storyteller settings (and this is possible on games started in previous versions).

You don't need to see every entity on every playthrough. We reduced the number of entities you must interact with before advancing the monolith. You still can wait to see every entity, but it's your choice now. This spreads the experience further over more playthroughs, if you choose.

We've updated the Anomaly scenario to start with three researchers and a ghoul (up from two). This gets you into the meat of the game quicker when using this scenario.

Overall it covers the biggest criticism people have with Anomaly. Now we can -

Fix: Ghoul tried to be a part of a marriage ceremony.

What does Tynan have against ghouls, is he racist?

Where the only vehicles you can build are a drop pod and an interstellar spaceship.

Back