Renu's art thingies

Planning on streaming more, so what time would be good for those interested? (gmt+1)

• 2PM-4PM

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • 4PM-6PM

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • 6PM-8PM

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • 9PM-11PM

• 11PM-1AM

• 1AM-3AM

• None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The funny choice

Votes: 30 75.0%

• Total voters
Back in my day we kidnapped princesses and sat on hoards. Nowadays the kids all just turn into 12 year old girls to travel with some dude who got banished from his party for being a support (and having a weird obsession with underage girls and/or slavery).

Back in my day we kidnapped princesses and sat on hoards. Nowadays the kids all just turn into 12 year old girls to travel with some dude who got banished from his party for being a support (and having a weird obsession with underage girls and/or slavery).
OR those damn kids will flit over to another dimension just to become a maid. A MAID! Will the embarrassment never cease

Too late.
Now gimme the title!
It wasn't any in particular, just look up any "banished from the party" story. Didn't read it, but "When I Put Up The Strongest Barrier In The Country, It Became Too Peaceful and I Was Banished. They Did Know That That Barrier Isn't Permanent, Right?" has the dragon loli in the summary.

Back