Puella Magi Kiwami

Created at
Index progress
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

Akemi Homura's usage of her time-traveling ability comes with a risk that even she was unaware of — It has attracted the attention and appetite of beings from outside the universe. Hellbent on feeding on the energy of the macrocosm. Something that put even the Incubators in distress.

Her time-traveling shenanigans are about to reach the EXTREME as new foes (of the extradimensional variety) emerges to destroy the universe as she knows it. Thankfully, with new enemies comes new allies (arguably), and with new scenario comes new challenges.

For Homura, this will be her one last chance...

Hi SV people. This is the first time I'll be making a thread in a forum. Hopefully I don't mess this up...I decided to crosspost this thing from ao3, just so that more people get to comment on it. Hopefully something nice and useful.

What is this fic about you may ask? Well, it combines Madoka Magica and Oriko Magica with a new, original (and hopefully interesting) plot point. There will be OC, but don't worry, only one of them will be one of the three protagonist (the other two being Homura and Mami), while the rest are either supporting characters or the antagonist.

Alternate title: Puella Magi Extremus, Mahou Shoujo Kiwami, Magical Girl Extreme, any combination of the previous three
Last edited:
Back