Project Moon Thread

So, Phillip's skill 2 without EGO is likely sunset blade, as it is a series of 3 swings from different angles. And his skill 3 is clearly Stigmatize, the only page unique to his base form in the Dawn Office reception.

My personal guess as to how he unlocks EGO is that it would be similar to Rabbit Heathcliff's passive (building up a status and then getting resonance.) Stigmatize in Ruina was a page that granted a negative emotion coin on use, so it'd be cool if he had a unique status called Stigma that he can build up through both his passive and s3 and then trigger via some form of resonance, perhaps.
I feel like it's just gonna be a above this much sanity manifest EGO type of thing. Like how Xiao and Kali worked in ruina. Might just be coping though.

Just realized something that had been bugging me since I saw it. (This like my 10th re-watch of the preview)

These two E.G.Os are the first E.G.Os where the non-corrosions already cause the user to be absolutely deranged.

The Corrosions of Ishmael and Rodya with Wingbeat and Red Shoes just make them even crazier (Red Shoes Rodion Corrosion is probably the first absolutely positively brain-out-of-the-window crazy sinner corrosion).

Are there gonna be something new with these E.G.Os (Library E.G.Os) in comparison to the other kind of E.G.Os?

Pink Shoes sort of does the same thing, so it might be something to do with the Shoes Abnormalities being ones that screw with people who use them. Red Shoes' EGO Weapon actively drains the Sanity of Agents who use it if they don't hit a stat check.

As for Wingbeat, it might have something to do with it being derived from the starved version of Fairy Festival.

Part of it is because they are sourced from Ruina, where their first appearance was during a mental breakdown/beatdown/therapy session. Lot of emotions running over there.

The other hand is, as Lepidoptera noted, the Abnos in question are already themed over obsession/hunger. They have even less sanity than most Abnos.

What I wanted to note was that gorgeous artwork.
Seriously, I thought it was an Identity art at first, but nope. Does that mean other EGO are going to gave more dynamic artwork? Cause that'll be real cool.

True.

Given that theme, we can probably expect a lot of the obsessive E.G.Os from Ruina to be deranged then.

What I wanted to note was that gorgeous artwork.
Seriously, I thought it was an Identity art at first, but nope. Does that mean other EGO are going to gave more dynamic artwork? Cause that'll be real cool.
Yeah, the new artwork is absolutely crazy.
We might be seeing that more yeah.

Given that Bind was a lot more dynamic than usual.

Been replaying LoR and it's been interesting. Feels so much easier than it was my first two attempts to clear the game.

Ayin help me though, Queen of Hatred is...still the worst.

my hot tip for qoh is just don't do her. Get some UN key pages and then do her. hell you can even just wait until like sotc if you want, it's not like you really lose much by doing so

I was doing a tremor md and was woundering why my heath bound king didn't have a passive, only to realize I never uptied the ego... I thought I had it at u4... but that leaves a question what did I uptie to u4? I'm seeing a hole in my reasourses that fits u4'ring a waw but rose gregor and bound outis are both 3 or has ahab taken root in my head?

Edit: found out where the resouses were, I popd the boxes but forgot to actualy do the uptiying... the fault always lied with me.

Last edited:
I was doing a tremor md and was woundering why my heath bound king didn't have a passive, only to realize I never uptied the ego... I thought I had it at u4... but that leaves a question what did I uptie to u4? I'm seeing a hole in my reasourses that fits u4'ring a waw but rose gregor and bound outis are both 3 or has ahab taken root in my head?

Edit: found out where the resouses were, I popd the boxes but forgot to actualy do the uptiying... the fault always lied with me.
The threadspin got refunded, as the 'before the king' was broken and dealt like 800% bonus damage. So when the bug was fixed, everyone got their 'Binds' set to level 1 and got their thread and shards back.

Back